How do they have shootings in Britain with their wonderful gun control laws. Oh...that's right, gun control for people who don't use guns for crime

I"ve acknowledged America's hugely out of proportion gun violence. Maybe it's time for you too?

How do they have shootings in Britain with their wonderful gun control laws.​

Fake News .
Real English ladies and gentlemen never carry guns under any circumstances . We use tone of voice to control the" Oi Polloi" .
Some of our nastier young urchins use catapults and have been heard to shout out , "Bang , bang you are dead ", when hurling rotten cabbages or even potatoes .

Fake News .
Real English ladies and gentlemen never carry guns under any circumstances . We use tone of voice to control the" Oi Polloi" .
Some of our nastier young urchins use catapults and have been heard to shout out , "Bang , bang you are dead ", when hurling rotten cabbages or even potatoes .
The bolded sentence was from the OP.
It's not fake news, it's just spamming and another attempt to troll by the resident gungoon.

Otherwise, Britain usta be but is no more. I attribute that change to Britain's attempt to be America's lapdog.

Otherwise, Britain usta be but is no more. I attribute that change to Britain's attempt to be America's lapdog.
Once you get the hang of geo -politics you will recognise the real pecking order when it comes to UK and US action and interaction .
We are not so happy now with our wayward charge and since we have recognised the degree to which the US is controlled by the Fourth Reich .
But as usual we will get you out of another mess when you look close to disappearing down the toilet this coming year .

Once you get the hang of geo -politics you will recognise the real pecking order when it comes to UK and US action and interaction .
We are not so happy now with our wayward charge and since we have recognised the degree to which the US is controlled by the Fourth Reich .
But as usual we will get you out of another mess when you look close to disappearing down the toilet this coming year .
I'm a Canadian fyi, and we don't expect we're going with the US. But I fear that both our countries are too closely tied into America's wars, and especially the present war against Russia.

Gun crime goes up in gun control Britain, a thread is created here at the Forum, instead of discussing how this could be, gun grabbers bleat ‘but America.’

Last edited:

Forum List

Back