Britain doesn't have the 2nd Amendment...so criminals have guns, just murdered 9 year old, in gun free Britain...

Not talking about your FBI's definition of "mass public shootings," I mentioned multiple homicides with firearms, what really goes on in both our countries.

Among criminals.......in your country as in the U.S....but you guys want to have it both ways, call out gun crime in the U.S....which is 99% criminals murdering criminals...as it is in Britain, then hide the gun crime in Britain by saying it is criminals murdering criminals......

You doofus.

I think this is the problem in the US. We have a "gun culture" which is what I grew up in in the Midwest. Hunters and the like. They treated guns as dangerous tools that should be handled with great care. Nowadays too many Americans have turned that into a game of "childhood fantasy" and "Wild West Cowboy Fantasy". We have a sick relationship with guns now. And that's part of the problem.

No....that is incorrect. What we have is a political party, the democrat party, that refuses to keep violent gun criminals locked up.

Our gun crime is not normal people who use their guns to shoot each other for fun.....our gun crime is hardened criminals, in democrat party controlled cities, who shoot at people, and then, when caught, they are released over and over again by democrat party judges, prosecutors and politicians.......

We don't have a sick relationship with guns....that would be a lie......we have a political party that refuses to enforce the law against known, repeat, violent gun offenders in the cities they control...

I think the view in America is "when needed" = ALWAYS.

And "our police" = Any random dude with a gun fetish and some spare cash.

THAT'S the Second Amendment in a nutshell.

Wow...the dumb is strong with you........

You have no idea what you are talking about......and yet you talk about it with such confidence...

Wow. SOunds like the British live in a prison camp! No guns and no freedom of speech! Sounds like NORTH KOREA if I were to listen to most posters on here.

Unfortunately I've actually been there many times and it didn't seem that horrible. But then I was there for work most of the time and didn't need to have a gun.
Cognitive dissonance much?

No....that is incorrect. What we have is a political party, the democrat party, that refuses to keep violent gun criminals locked up.

No, I grew up around hunters and guns and I know what a "healthy" gun culture looks like. The modern American Second Amendment Auditor carrying loaded AR-15's into a Starbucks are what you get when people develop a sick gun culture dominated by childish views of the gun.

Our gun crime is not normal people who use their guns to shoot each other for fun.....our gun crime is hardened criminals, in democrat party controlled cities, who shoot at people, and then, when caught, they are released over and over again by democrat party judges, prosecutors and politicians.......

That's a gross oversimplification. I understand you HATE, really hate, Democrats. Probably hate them so much, well, you know...

But it's oversimplification to assume that all gun crimes happen under Democrat control. That isn't how it works at all.

But I do kind of have a bit of fear that you have demonized Democrats so much someone might be inspired to, well, you know... I mean, what else COULD you mean when you lay at the feet of Democrats all the gun homicides and all the crime?

No, I grew up around hunters and guns and I know what a "healthy" gun culture looks like. The modern American Second Amendment Auditor carrying loaded AR-15's into a Starbucks are what you get when people develop a sick gun culture dominated by childish views of the gun.

That's a gross oversimplification. I understand you HATE, really hate, Democrats. Probably hate them so much, well, you know...

But it's oversimplification to assume that all gun crimes happen under Democrat control. That isn't how it works at all.

But I do kind of have a bit of fear that you have demonized Democrats so much someone might be inspired to, well, you know... I mean, what else COULD you mean when you lay at the feet of Democrats all the gun homicides and all the crime?

Wrong.......you talk about a hand full of people, vs. the democrat party releasing thousands and thousands of violent criminals over and over again, no matter what crimes they commit...that is the problem, not the handful you want to complain about....and that handful carrying their rifle in starbucks? Don't fire their weapons or shoot anyone....while the repeat gun offenders released by the democrats are shooting at and hitting people every night of the week...

And yet.....the political violence in this country is 99.9% from the democrat party.....7 months of their brown shirts, blm, and antifa, actually looting, burning and murdering about 40 people...........actual violence....then you have the blm supporter murdering police in Dallas, the bernie sanders guy trying to murder the Republican baseball team, and the democrat trying to murder conservative Supreme Court Justices while the democrat party controlled DOJ does nothing.......

You are, again, all wrong....

Wrong.......you talk about a hand full of people, vs. the democrat party releasing thousands and thousands of violent criminals over and over again,

-sigh-

We DEFINITELY read you loud and clear: Democrats are evil. Got it.

And yet.....the political violence in this country is 99.9% from the democrat party.....7 months of their brown shirts, blm, and antifa, actually looting, burning and murdering about 40 people...........actual violence....then you have the blm supporter murdering police in Dallas, the bernie sanders guy trying to murder the Republican baseball team, and the democrat trying to murder conservative Supreme Court Justices while the democrat party controlled DOJ does nothing.......

You are, again, all wrong....

I hope and pray that your deep seated hatred doesn't lead you to do something...well, you know. When people in the defense of guns determine that an entire group is dedicated to pure evil it seems like setting up a very bad scenario.

IThis isn't supposed to happen......Britain banned and confiscated guns from their law abiding citizens...but criminals need guns to protect themselves and their illegal businesses....so gun control laws will not stop them.....and it hasn't...

Olivia Pratt-Korbel was shot dead when she was standing behind her mum as a gunman opened fire through a gap in the doorway at the front of her home on Monday night. Merseyside Police confirmed at a press conference that a gunman wearing a balaclava approached two men on Kingsheath Avenue, at the Finch Road end of the road, and opened fire at them just before 10pm.

Olivia's mum Cheryl opened the front door to see what was happening before one man forced his way into her home, followed by the gunman. A number of shots were fired before one bullet hit Cheryl in the wrist and Olivia in the chest.

Some more gun free activity in Britain...

Apparently, having a 2nd Amendment reduces gun crime to virtually zero......erm.......hang on........the opposite happens 🤔

Apparently, having a 2nd Amendment reduces gun crime to virtually zero......erm.......hang on........the opposite happens 🤔

Sure America has crazy high levels of gun killings but you have to remember they are "Freedom Bullets" that are flying. A symbol of our beloved national bird: the bullet.

-sigh-

I hope and pray that your deep seated hatred doesn't lead you to do something...well, you know. When people in the defense of guns determine that an entire group is dedicated to pure evil it seems like setting up a very bad scenario.

Yeah…. The only violence that has killed people has all been from the democrat party brownshirts, blm and antifa and Bernie sanders
Supporters

Yeah…. The only violence that has killed people has all been from the democrat party brownshirts, blm and antifa and Bernie sanders
Supporters

Well, please don't do anything rash to protect yourself from them. People who see pure evil in others are sometimes prone to doing something.....bad.

I hope you can maintain your calm in the face of such overwhelming evil that you see.

You still haven’t explained how the governments of Europe murdered 15 million innocent men, women and children….after they gave up their guns…….more people murdered than the number of gun murders in the U.S. over our entire 246 year history and your governments murdered those 15 million in just 6 years…..

Tell us again how we have the problem….

-sigh-

And, of course, the 7 months of actual violence and murder by the democrats is completely ignored by you…….and you think you are clever…..

And, of course, the 7 months of actual violence and murder by the democrats is completely ignored by you…….and you think you are clever…..

I'm not clever. Just scared a bit when I see someone who loves guns demonize entire swaths of the country and just keeps on at it.

It's worrying.

Sure America has crazy high levels of gun killings but you have to remember they are "Freedom Bullets" that are flying. A symbol of our beloved national bird: the bullet.
Yes, I've heard that some cranky Americans believe freedom is down to having a gun, yet they incarcerate more of their population than any other country.

Forum List

Back