Brilliant Idea!: GOP Rep. Steve King Suggests Using Food Stamp Funding Towards Building Trumps Wall

Stealing food from the poor to build walls. The modern GOP.
It's part of making America great again! Sacrifices must be made.

Yup these are the same people that voted for Trump hoping for better life. Now they will suffer and starve especially the youngs and the old. But go ahead and will see what happen. Also cut the Medicaid.
There are large part of US that no matter what they do they are stuck in poverty.

Hopefully black food stamp recipients and other minorities would be targeted. I consider them expendable when it comes towards protecting our borders. Kudos to Steve King for a brilliant idea. Like me, his patriotism shines.

GOP Rep Steve King: Use Food Stamp, Planned Parenthood Funding to Build Border Wall - Breitbart

Also, more good news on the Wall.

House GOP allocates $1.6 billion for Trump border wall in 2018

You are a bigot and not a patriot. The bottom line is that a wall is a waste of money. The American people do not want a wall. The Senate will take care of that $1.6 billion and more power to them.
The Wall is a jobs maker and we need it to protect our citizens the founders specifically created this country for via the 1790 Naturalization Act.

The wall is not a job creator. It is a waste of money. Thank you again for showing your bigotry.
It's not a waste of money. Putting illegals on welfare is.

The wall is a waste of money. That is why voters are overwhelmingly against it.
False! Trump was elected because smart American people want a Wall.

Food stamps are minuscule by comparison and mostly feed the elderly, children and babies, veterans, handicapped but hey -
Bullshit. Food stamps are designed (by Democrats) to buy votes from the lazy, non productive drug dealing bums who normally don't vote and the poor who really need them get screwed.

I guess you think its stealing food from those that refuse to work to get foodstamps as well right? Funny thing is when I was a kid my mother got the OLD kind of FS and yet she worked AND went to college at same time but still needed the FS to feed us.
Sorry, but it's the welfare parasites who are doing the stealing.
Actually its the corporate whores stealing people's labor without just payment therefore they must get on welfare. EVEN when people work the majority still need FS. Hell Wal Mart shows their employees how to get on welfare!

Odium
Most food stamp recipients DO work.
Yeah, they sell drugs and turn tricks. You probably do both.

You really display your ignorance. Getting food stamps in not easy and it is not a lot of money. People are not refusing to work to get food stamps.
You are obviously talking our your ass and have no clue what you're talking about. If you walk, quack, and smell like a Democrat voter you will get welfare.

Gee The GOP's WAR ON WOMEN AND THE POOR wrapped up in one idea.
It's easier for republicans to have no shame under this president.

I'm in line at the store...
the lady in front of me is talking on her IPhone
while the cashier is ringing up her purchases...
she's nicely dressed and carrying a Coach purse
she has her nails done real cute, which I noticed
while admiring her gorgeous wedding ring

her 2 children are still in their school clothes
which displays the school logo
for the Catholic school which is a few blocks away

both kids have their own smartphone,
the girl is texting and the boy must be listening to music...
he's bopping his head and wearing a pair of Beats

I've got nothing better to do then watch the cashier
scan her purchases... Doritos, chips ahoy cookies,
Bryers ice cream, name brand cereal, bread,
canned vegetables, coffee, Vienna hot dogs,
Oscar Meyer bacon, Digiorno pizzas, soda,
coffee cake, Tide detergent, Downey fabric softener.....

AND USES A LINK CARD TO PAY FOR HER SHIT
AND GUESS WHAT SHES DRIVING....A FUCKING HUMMER!

SHES NOT POOR, SHES STEALING, LIKE MOST ARE!

Gee The GOP's WAR ON WOMEN AND THE POOR wrapped up in one idea.
It's easier for republicans to have no shame under this president.

Republicans war on women? It's your side that wanted to force schools to allow weirdos in dresses to enter the women's rest room. Now our military is trying to train women to ignore men in women's showers.

Yes, there is a war on women, and it's conducted by the Democrat party.

Last edited:
No, stupid. Its not. Its the corporations owned by the 1%. Food stamps are minuscule by comparison and mostly feed the elderly, children and babies, veterans, handicapped but hey -

Yeah, you tell em. Obama doubled the amount of children, babies, elderly and veterans through no fault of his own!

Well its sure as hell not Republicans and you scum RWNJs who want to feed the elderly, babies, children, handicapped and veterans.

Sure we do. We are willing to help those who need the help--just not anybody that wants it because we are trying to expand our base of government dependents like the Democrats do.

If you take a state like Maine where they made food stamps requirements, it greatly reduced the dependency class of childless people. They likely found alternative means for buying food like getting a job, and they are the better for it.

There is no evidence of that. It is possible that they tried to meet the requirements but were unable to do so and so they didn't bother to show up. There was no follow-up to determine what happened to them.

How were they unable to meet the requirements? All they had to do is one of three things:

Must have a part-time job working at least 20 hours a week.
Must be in a vocational school.
Must do 20 hours A MONTH in volunteer work.

It's not just Maine, this is catching on in other Republican run states and having proven results. These people don't need food stamps, they are taking them because it's free and DumBama pushed them to create more government dependents.

One of these days, the OP is gonna come on here and tell us he's written a book called "How To Troll Conservatives On A Message Board And Make Them Reveal Their True Nature".

I guess you think its stealing food from those that refuse to work to get foodstamps as well right? Funny thing is when I was a kid my mother got the OLD kind of FS and yet she worked AND went to college at same time but still needed the FS to feed us.
Sorry, but it's the welfare parasites who are doing the stealing.
Actually its the corporate whores stealing people's labor without just payment therefore they must get on welfare. EVEN when people work the majority still need FS. Hell Wal Mart shows their employees how to get on welfare!

You really display your ignorance. Getting food stamps in not easy and it is not a lot of money. People are not refusing to work to get food stamps.

What world do you live in? Yes, people are limiting their income to keep their food stamps. Trust me, I work in industry every day. Some of our customers use temporary agencies. When they get busy, they ask their temps to work overtime. Most of them refuse because if they make more money, the government takes it out of their food stamp allowance.

Since when do the poor own the U.S. Treasury?

We are a compassionate country and we don't tell people who are poor to drop dead. Food stamps are not easy to get. In my state if you make more than $1200, you don't get food stamps. That equates to $14,400.

Then the solution is not food stamps, the solution is to earn more money. $14,400 is a $7.00 an hour job working a little less than 40 hours a week. And even if that was the case, you can work weekends if your company doesn't offer overtime. When I was younger, it wasn't uncommon that I had two jobs, and at one time, three jobs.

Lets see....... no talk about cutting the billions in welfare we send israel each year. A country that in some ways is better off than us, considering they have national health care and better subsidized education. Way to go republicans, and a good way to lose elections in the future. This trump win was a one time gift from God, or the cosmos or whatever, not to be repeated.

No, stupid. Its not. Its the corporations owned by the 1%. Food stamps are minuscule by comparison and mostly feed the elderly, children and babies, veterans, handicapped but hey -

Yeah, you tell em. Obama doubled the amount of children, babies, elderly and veterans through no fault of his own!

Well its sure as hell not Republicans and you scum RWNJs who want to feed the elderly, babies, children, handicapped and veterans.

Sure we do. We are willing to help those who need the help--just not anybody that wants it because we are trying to expand our base of government dependents like the Democrats do.

If you take a state like Maine where they made food stamps requirements, it greatly reduced the dependency class of childless people. They likely found alternative means for buying food like getting a job, and they are the better for it.

There is no evidence of that. It is possible that they tried to meet the requirements but were unable to do so and so they didn't bother to show up. There was no follow-up to determine what happened to them.

How were they unable to meet the requirements? All they had to do is one of three things:

Must have a part-time job working at least 20 hours a week.
Must be in a vocational school.
Must do 20 hours A MONTH in volunteer work.

It's not just Maine, this is catching on in other Republican run states and having proven results. These people don't need food stamps, they are taking them because it's free and DumBama pushed them to create more government dependents.

The reason most of them declined to take food stamps if they had to work is the fact that they had full time jobs working under the table. You can't work two jobs at the same time.

Get rid of all illegal aliens working construction jobs and service jobs for pennies on the dollar and make food stamps near impossible to get as well as welfare and people will go to work. It sucks to have to get your ass of of a couch, but that's what the taxpayers are forced to do to keep Lefty Fat, Drunk, High and on his XBOX all day

Hopefully black food stamp recipients and other minorities would be targeted. I consider them expendable when it comes towards protecting our borders. Kudos to Steve King for a brilliant idea. Like me, his patriotism shines.
GOP Rep Steve King: Use Food Stamp, Planned Parenthood Funding to Build Border Wall - Breitbart Also, more good news on the Wall.. House GOP allocates $1.6 billion for Trump border wall in 2018
There is a kind of perverse logic to it. Starve out two groups that hate the GOP anyway.

GOP Rep Steve King: Use Food Stamp, Planned Parenthood Funding to Build Border Wall - Breitbart Also, more good news on the Wall.. House GOP allocates $1.6 billion for Trump border wall in 2018
There is a kind of perverse logic to it. Starve out two groups that hate the GOP anyway.
Survival of the fittest.

Forum List

Back