Brilliant Idea!: GOP Rep. Steve King Suggests Using Food Stamp Funding Towards Building Trumps Wall

National work requirement for food stamps unless your a widow, truly disabled, and the elderly would work. Black women and some white but mostly black make a living on their backs popping out kids every five years

Also not true.

You racist human garbage alt right assholes obviously think food stamp amounts or other welfare is enough to live on.

But, please, don't bother to learn just how ignorant you are. That way, you can continue to spout :bs1:
Just a couple of weeks in grocery retail will show you how stupid you are.

I don't even live in a heavily dependent part of the country and I could see how much food stamps were being abused to get much more food and much more expensive food than was previously allowed.
You must stand by the checkout counter for hours a day, or you are totally fullofbullshyte. Take your pick
I worked at a Walmart Supercenter as a cashier for over 3 years, moron.

Walmart was actually pretty good at adhering to the laws concerning food stamps, but there are plenty of loopholes that we were powerless to do anything about.

I can only imagine what the shitty grocery stores unknowingly allowed their "customers" to get away with.

National work requirement for food stamps unless your a widow, truly disabled, and the elderly would work. Black women and some white but mostly black make a living on their backs popping out kids every five years

Also not true.

You racist human garbage alt right assholes obviously think food stamp amounts or other welfare is enough to live on.

But, please, don't bother to learn just how ignorant you are. That way, you can continue to spout :bs1:

I don't even live in a heavily dependent part of the country and I could see how much food stamps were being abused to get much more food and much more expensive food than was previously allowed.
You must stand by the checkout counter for hours a day, or you are totally fullofbullshyte. Take your pick

Walmart was actually pretty good at adhering to the laws concerning food stamps, but there are plenty of loopholes that we were powerless to do anything about.

I can only imagine what the shitty grocery stores unknowingly allowed their "customers" to get away with.
A Walmart employee has the balls to call someone else a moron? But of course its all a lie, just like everything else you post

Hopefully black food stamp recipients and other minorities would be targeted. I consider them expendable when it comes towards protecting our borders. Kudos to Steve King for a brilliant idea. Like me, his patriotism shines.

GOP Rep Steve King: Use Food Stamp, Planned Parenthood Funding to Build Border Wall - Breitbart

Also, more good news on the Wall.

House GOP allocates $1.6 billion for Trump border wall in 2018
And all this time assholes like you told us that mexico was going to pay for the wall. The 1.6 billion you speak of will NEVER pass Congress.
Doesn't have to pass CONGRESS has to pass the GOP so. Freedom party caucus which CAN stop a spending bill and President Trump have already said they will shut the government down if its not included.
Let them try, it will be a disaster
Its only a disaster when the GOP folds and acts like a bitch like they did constantly under obama.

Hopefully black food stamp recipients and other minorities would be targeted. I consider them expendable when it comes towards protecting our borders. Kudos to Steve King for a brilliant idea. Like me, his patriotism shines.

GOP Rep Steve King: Use Food Stamp, Planned Parenthood Funding to Build Border Wall - Breitbart

And all this time assholes like you told us that mexico was going to pay for the wall. The 1.6 billion you speak of will NEVER pass Congress.
Doesn't have to pass CONGRESS has to pass the GOP so. Freedom party caucus which CAN stop a spending bill and President Trump have already said they will shut the government down if its not included.
Its only a disaster when the GOP folds and acts like a bitch like they did constantly under obama.
Are you speaking of the same GOP who refused to support President Obama on anything, from day 1?

Are you speaking of the same GOP who refused to support President Obama on anything, from day 1?
Why supposed a communist Kenyan closet homosexual who wanted to destroy America

Also not true.

When you include all the money they earn under the table, they are living like kings.
Yeah, those people living in the projects are really living the dream.

What makes you think everyone collecting food stamps live in the projects? That's a racist stereotype, isn't it?

Also not true.

When you include all the money they earn under the table, they are living like kings.

What makes you think everyone collecting food stamps live in the projects? That's a racist stereotype, isn't it?
What makes you think that food stamp recipients are living like kings?

Also not true.

Because I have known some, and they all have gigs where they get money under the table, and I'm talking pretty good money.

Also not true.

Because I have known some, and they all have gigs where they get money under the table, and I'm talking pretty good money.
Of course you do....of course you do.

Also not true.

Since when did you give a flying fuck bout people of color, honey bunch?

Also not true.

A Walmart employee has the balls to call someone else a moron? But of course its all a lie, just like everything else you post
I haven't worked at Walmart for years, idiot.

If working in retail at some point of your life is the criteria for having your views automatically dismissed, then half the country should just shut up and let the Trumps run everything all the time.

No, stupid. Its not. Its the corporations owned by the 1%. Food stamps are minuscule by comparison and mostly feed the elderly, children and babies, veterans, handicapped but hey -

Yeah, you tell em. Obama doubled the amount of children, babies, elderly and veterans through no fault of his own!

Well its sure as hell not Republicans and you scum RWNJs who want to feed the elderly, babies, children, handicapped and veterans.

Sure we do. We are willing to help those who need the help--just not anybody that wants it because we are trying to expand our base of government dependents like the Democrats do.

If you take a state like Maine where they made food stamps requirements, it greatly reduced the dependency class of childless people. They likely found alternative means for buying food like getting a job, and they are the better for it.

Also not true.

I don't care about them one way or the other, just as I don't give a damn about your sorry ass. I am merely pointing out the hypocrisy of weasels like you who insist they are not bigots.

Also not true.

I haven't worked at Walmart for years, idiot.

If working in retail at some point of your life is the criteria for having your views automatically dismissed, then half the country should just shut up and let the Trumps run everything all the time.
You are a pathetic liar, honey bunch.
No, stupid. Its not. Its the corporations owned by the 1%. Food stamps are minuscule by comparison and mostly feed the elderly, children and babies, veterans, handicapped but hey -

Yeah, you tell em. Obama doubled the amount of children, babies, elderly and veterans through no fault of his own!

Well its sure as hell not Republicans and you scum RWNJs who want to feed the elderly, babies, children, handicapped and veterans.

Sure we do. We are willing to help those who need the help--just not anybody that wants it because we are trying to expand our base of government dependents like the Democrats do.

If you take a state like Maine where they made food stamps requirements, it greatly reduced the dependency class of childless people. They likely found alternative means for buying food like getting a job, and they are the better for it.
Like you know the first thing about Maine, honey pot. You just post what your handlers tell you to. Very sad

Also not true.

I don't care about them one way or the other, just as I don't give a damn about your sorry ass. I am merely pointing out the hypocrisy of weasels like you who insist they are not bigots.
You continue to be a lying piece of manure, sweetie pie!

You continue to be a lying piece of manure, sweetie pie!
You mean you didn't just defend the use of a racist stereotype?

Actually its the corporate whores stealing people's labor without just payment therefore they must get on welfare. EVEN when people work the majority still need FS. Hell Wal Mart shows their employees how to get on welfare!

More liberal propaganda. Walmart does not teach their employees how to get on food stamps.
Wife worked at 2 wal marts. I know more about this than you obviously.

Of course because Walmart is so small only you know people that worked there?

A few years back there was a guy that used to unload my truck. It wasn't a bad job but not the greatest either, so he took a part-time job at Walmart for extra money. He did good work for them so they made him a managers assistant. Then they wanted him to become a full-time manager. He was torn because he liked the full-time job he had, but Walmart offered much better pay and medical benefits. A few weeks after he was telling me about it, I went there and another person took over shipping and receiving.

You people have been duped by your party leaders. Walmart doesn't pay any different than K-Mart, Target, McDonald's, or a number of low or minimum wage paying jobs. In fact, they offer the best opportunity to advance in the company. I talk to Walmart truck drivers, they love the job. Their office staff does pretty well. Their managers make a decent living. Their warehouse people are quite happy. So why do the liberals target Walmart? Because of their size and they represent a successful non-union corporation.

Also not true.

So are the people in HUD houses in the suburbs like the one next door to me.

Forum List

Back