Brilliant Idea!: GOP Rep. Steve King Suggests Using Food Stamp Funding Towards Building Trumps Wall

Stealing food from the poor to build walls. The modern GOP.
I guess you think its stealing food from those that refuse to work to get foodstamps as well right? Funny thing is when I was a kid my mother got the OLD kind of FS and yet she worked AND went to college at same time but still needed the FS to feed us.
Sorry, but it's the welfare parasites who are doing the stealing.
Actually its the corporate whores stealing people's labor without just payment therefore they must get on welfare. EVEN when people work the majority still need FS. Hell Wal Mart shows their employees how to get on welfare!

Hopefully black food stamp recipients and other minorities would be targeted. I consider them expendable when it comes towards protecting our borders. Kudos to Steve King for a brilliant idea. Like me, his patriotism shines.

GOP Rep Steve King: Use Food Stamp, Planned Parenthood Funding to Build Border Wall - Breitbart

Also, more good news on the Wall.

House GOP allocates $1.6 billion for Trump border wall in 2018
Hopefully black food stamp recipients and other minorities would be targeted.

Of course you do. Pretty sure that's how most Republicans feel.

Actually its the corporate whores stealing people's labor without just payment therefore they must get on welfare. EVEN when people work the majority still need FS. Hell Wal Mart shows their employees how to get on welfare!

More liberal propaganda. Walmart does not teach their employees how to get on food stamps.

No, stupid. Its not. Its the corporations owned by the 1%. Food stamps are minuscule by comparison and mostly feed the elderly, children and babies, veterans, handicapped but hey -

Yeah, you tell em. Obama doubled the amount of children, babies, elderly and veterans through no fault of his own!

National work requirement for food stamps unless your a widow, truly disabled, and the elderly would work. Black women and some white but mostly black make a living on their backs popping out kids every five years

Also not true.

You racist human garbage alt right assholes obviously think food stamp amounts or other welfare is enough to live on.

But, please, don't bother to learn just how ignorant you are. That way, you can continue to spout :bs1:
When you include all the money they earn under the table, they are living like kings.
Yeah, those people living in the projects are really living the dream.

More liberal propaganda. Walmart does not teach their employees how to get on food stamps.
Wife worked at 2 wal marts. I know more about this than you obviously.

I guess you think its stealing food from those that refuse to work to get foodstamps as well right? Funny thing is when I was a kid my mother got the OLD kind of FS and yet she worked AND went to college at same time but still needed the FS to feed us.
Sorry, but it's the welfare parasites who are doing the stealing.

Odium
Most food stamp recipients DO work.

No, stupid. Its not. Its the corporations owned by the 1%. Food stamps are minuscule by comparison and mostly feed the elderly, children and babies, veterans, handicapped but hey -

Yeah, you tell em. Obama doubled the amount of children, babies, elderly and veterans through no fault of his own!

Well its sure as hell not Republicans and you scum RWNJs who want to feed the elderly, babies, children, handicapped and veterans.

Wife worked at 2 wal marts. I know more about this than you obviously.

You said you dropped out of school.

I doubt there's much of anything you know "more" about.

And its true that various low paying corporations get away with forcing tax payers to subsidize their enormous profits.

Hopefully black food stamp recipients and other minorities would be targeted. I consider them expendable when it comes towards protecting our borders. Kudos to Steve King for a brilliant idea. Like me, his patriotism shines.

GOP Rep Steve King: Use Food Stamp, Planned Parenthood Funding to Build Border Wall - Breitbart

And all this time assholes like you told us that mexico was going to pay for the wall. The 1.6 billion you speak of will NEVER pass Congress.

And all this time assholes like you told us that mexico was going to pay for the wall. The 1.6 billion you speak of will NEVER pass Congress.
Sure it will. God will see to it.

Sure it will. God will see to it.
Your God's gonna pay for it? Go for it fruit loop.

National work requirement for food stamps unless your a widow, truly disabled, and the elderly would work. Black women and some white but mostly black make a living on their backs popping out kids every five years

Also not true.

You racist human garbage alt right assholes obviously think food stamp amounts or other welfare is enough to live on.

But, please, don't bother to learn just how ignorant you are. That way, you can continue to spout :bs1:
Just a couple of weeks in grocery retail will show you how stupid you are.

I don't even live in a heavily dependent part of the country and I could see how much food stamps were being abused to get much more food and much more expensive food than was previously allowed.

Also not true.

Just a couple of weeks in grocery retail will show you how stupid you are.

I don't even live in a heavily dependent part of the country and I could see how much food stamps were being abused to get much more food and much more expensive food than was previously allowed.
You must stand by the checkout counter for hours a day, or you are totally fullofbullshyte. Take your pick

Doesn't have to pass CONGRESS has to pass the GOP so. Freedom party caucus which CAN stop a spending bill and President Trump have already said they will shut the government down if its not included.

Doesn't have to pass CONGRESS has to pass the GOP so. Freedom party caucus which CAN stop a spending bill and President Trump have already said they will shut the government down if its not included.
Let them try, it will be a disaster

Forum List

Back