Bridgegate vs Benghazi

Lets see now. You are equating having your legs blown off by a pressure cooker bomb to sitting in traffic-----------------------:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Republicans created an intentional act to terrorize the people of Ft Lee

Christie admitted to it

Republicans RW.....or just a few of them from Christies office?....lets not be like Dean and blame everyone for the acts of a few.....

Republicans.......done in the name of the Republican party and directed at Democrats

We will see how many Republicans were involved wont we?

Pointing out your lack of IQ is not "bitching at you". If you had an IQ higher than your shoe size you'd see that your dumbass is comparing repubs to Al Qaeda. A totally ridiculous claim for any sane person, a totally legit claim to a moonbat, mouth breather like you....... :thup:

You tell me....

Why do Republicans keep bringing up the AlQaeda attack on Benghazi when we are trying to talk about the shutting down of the GWB?

So let's examine the Republican terrorist attack on Ft Lee

It was pre planned
It was meant to harm the people of Ft Lee
When they were notified they had created a public safety hazard.......they laughed

Calling it a terrorist attack strips you of all credibility, except with the moonbat monkeys of course........

I'll wait for the Sunday morning news shows to see if Christie sends one of his officials to five of them. Then i'll wait to see if said official blames the lane closures on this video:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Id8NHJzs4Fk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Id8NHJzs4Fk[/ame]

Democrats think that Republicans are the enemy and the Muslim Brotherhood and Communists are their friends

Pointing out your lack of IQ is not "bitching at you". If you had an IQ higher than your shoe size you'd see that your dumbass is comparing repubs to Al Qaeda. A totally ridiculous claim for any sane person, a totally legit claim to a moonbat, mouth breather like you....... :thup:

You tell me....

Why do Republicans keep bringing up the AlQaeda attack on Benghazi when we are trying to talk about the shutting down of the GWB?

It was pre planned
When they were notified they had created a public safety hazard.......they laughed

They also felt like they were above the law and it wouldn't be questioned. They must have staged things like this to punish their opposition before.

The key was hat it was not just a political prank but an attack on public safety

At what point were Republicans going to say.....maybe we went too far

Last edited:

You tell me....

It was pre planned

They also felt like they were above the law and it wouldn't be questioned. They must have staged things like this to punish their opposition before.

That statement might actually carry a little weight if it wasn't you making it...........

You tell me....

It was pre planned

The key was hat it was not just a political prank but an attack on public safety

It was stupid. the people that did it have been fired----------end of story.

If those four American diplomats had not died in Benghazi, no one would care about them. That's a fact. None of you knew their names before they were killed because no one cared. Just like no one really cares about the veterans of Iraq. You don't remember all of their names, do you? You don't bitch and whine and moan about the lies and scandals that led to their deaths, do you?

All of this "outrage" over Benghazi is as fake as claims of WMD in Iraq. You people don't actually care about these poor dead diplomats. You just want something to vindicate your hatred of a black Democrat in office.

There are plenty of REAL reasons to hate Obama, like carrying over all of Bush's failed miserable policies that he was specifically elected to "Change."

Your true statement shows these moonbats are far more concerned about slamming any republican they can than they are about public safety.......

Republicans created an intentional act to terrorize the people of Ft Lee

Christie admitted to it

Republicans RW.....or just a few of them from Christies office?....lets not be like Dean and blame everyone for the acts of a few.....

Republicans.......done in the name of the Republican party and directed at Democrats

We will see how many Republicans were involved wont we?

oh so the guy who lives next door to me who is a Republican new about this?.....i think when i see him again i will ask him why he oked this .....

Chris Hayes' Tournament of Corruption - Funny and Sad.

Friday night fun at the news desk.

He had 4 people, each representing one state.
Louisiana, Florida, Illinois and New Jersey.

The lady from Louisiana quoted Earl Long: "The people of Louisiana don't want good government, they want good entertainment."

Congressman Alan Grayson of Florida said that in the last 12 years, convictions of public officials have averaged one a WEEK. Also, the ethics committee has no teeth, and if a citizen reports wrongdoing and doesn't prove it by clear and convincing evidence, (which is a pretty high standard) he has to pay the accused official's attorney's fees.

Aside: I went to law school with the son of the one-time mayor of Tampa, so I would be afraid to ask him about the level of sleaze. The father was famous for having the local cops arrest Jim Morrison for indecent exposure during a concert.

Representing Illinois, Chris Hayes said 4 out of the last 7 governors had gone "to the slammer," and played audio of Rod Bloggy trying to sell Barack Obama's senate seat after he was elected president.

The guy who represented NJ said "We have a prime time TV show about NJ corruption--Boardwalk Empire and Nucky Thompson."

Chris said it was a tossup but he would award his vote to NJ on the basis of the TV show.

Chris Hayes' Tournament of Corruption - Funny and Sad. - Democratic Underground

This was such a good show last night. I'm just watching the recording now.

Before Cons start crying too hard, the discussion about Illinois was really amazing.

If you want to watch the vid:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ev8ot42w6k&feature=youtube_gdata]Tournament Of Corruption - Chris Hayes MSNBC - YouTube[/ame]

If those four American diplomats had not died in Benghazi, no one would care about them. That's a fact. None of you knew their names before they were killed because no one cared. Just like no one really cares about the veterans of Iraq. You don't remember all of their names, do you? You don't bitch and whine and moan about the lies and scandals that led to their deaths, do you?

All of this "outrage" over Benghazi is as fake as claims of WMD in Iraq. You people don't actually care about these poor dead diplomats. You just want something to vindicate your hatred of a black Democrat in office.

There are plenty of REAL reasons to hate Obama, like carrying over all of Bush's failed miserable policies that he was specifically elected to "Change."

Do the moonbats in this thread really care about a bridge lane closure?...nope

We shall see how far it goes

Which party repeatedly brought up watergate? Now, you want to compare those two? A minor break in of a political office vs lying about why 4 american diplomats were allowed to die?

Or, a created traffic jam on a bridge that caused people to be late for dinner? Really?

Lying about why 4 american diplomats were allowed to die.

They were "allowed" to die? Seriously, get your head out of your ass while there is still time!

The first battle was over too quickly to send in air support - It's a fact; the people who are in charge of security in that part of the world HAVE ALREADY SAID SO. Guess YOU know better though, being all internet savvy and all?

Obama does not himself, hop into a fighter jet and run missions to save the world. He does not, so I have no clue as to why you are so willing to believe your AM radio host, that you invest in a scandal where none exists.

This has been gone over ad nauseum.

In Bridgegate Christie held a press conference apologized for this incident and took responsibility in Benghazi Obama did none of these.
Christie has fired someone over bridgegate as far as I know Obama has fired no one over Benghazi, or the I.R.S, the targeting of AP and Fox reporter James Rosen, or the disastrous Obamacare roll out.

Your true statement shows these moonbats are far more concerned about slamming any republican they can than they are about public safety.......

I'm not interested in slamming any Republican, just Republican terrorists

In Bridgegate Christie held a press conference apologized for this incident and took responsibility in Benghazi Obama did none of these.
Christie has fired someone over bridgegate as far as I know Obama has fired no one over Benghazi, or the I.R.S, the targeting of AP and Fox reporter James Rosen, or the disastrous Obamacare roll out.

But, but, but bridegate was a terrorist attack!........

I am a conservative. I believe Christie knew about it and authorized it. He should not run for President.

I'm not interested in slamming any Republican, just Republican terrorists

You may as well have named this thread Front hand, Back hand..........

All i keep hearing from you is:

"front hand"

"back hand"

"front hand nigga!"

"back hand nigga!"

And quite frankly, my hand is getting tired at this point..........

We shall see how far it goes

I don't believe Christy was truly involved - the same way that I believe that Benghazi was not a cover-up.

I generally do not believe in these type of "scandals." Christie would have to have known about it for me to even care. It is VERY bad that people he associated with, were involved - more a reflection of the party, though, rather than an indictment of Christie.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back