Bridgegate vs Benghazi

Hey, dick face...

The Republicans did their jobs and presented the Lying Cocksucker In Chief with a budget.

the Lying Cocksucker In Chief shut the government down when he refused to sign it.

Nobody pays any attention to you. You're too stupid

True, I may add him to my ignore list. I think RW and Jake the snake are the same poster. Notice that they are never up on the board at the same time and the both post the same kind of left wing talking points and meaningless bullshit.

Jake and I are both paid message board posters. We both entered USMB on the same day and are here to keep an eye on you and report your activities to the Internet Police

Wow... that explains the content.

You can crawl back under the same rock the one I spoke to came from, faggot.

Thank you for proving my point, Junior.

Advocating for a war with absolutely no regard for the soldier. Do you have any clue what impression that makes upon you? Right or wrong BullKurtzUSMC is exactly the person you are talking about sending. Personally I think BullKurtzUSMC is 100% right but that should not change the respect anyone gives.

These soldiers were sent to Iraq to die so that Bysh could prove something to his daddy. It this is fine with you, I hope that you can sleep at night.

Ever since the bridgegate story broke, Republicans have been trying to deflect with Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi....

So let's look at the similarities and differences between the two

Well, both happened in September, I guess that is the same

With Benghazi, Obama claimed it was caused by a anti Islam film.......Republicans claim he lied
With Bridgegate, Christie claimed it was caused by the Mayor of Ft Lee not endorsing him.......Democrats claim he lied

In Benghazi, AlQaeda were the terrorists
In Ft Lee, Republicans were the terrorists

1546404_476012919172163_1962663465_n.jpg

Thats odd

Only one of those did not receive a Federal investigation

I wonder which?

Really? Yeah, there's been really strong fed investigation into Benghazi and the IRS thing.

With Benghazi, the administration keeps shuffling around the survivors who were actually on the ground over there and the investigators haven't been able to do much talking with actual witnesses from inside the compound.

With the IRS scandal, not only did Holder make it look like a bullshit operation by appointing an Obama donor to head up the operation, but holy shit, NONE OF THE TARGETED GROUPS HAVE BEEN QUESTIONED! Did you get that? Lemme repeat it. NONE OF THE TARGETED GROUPS HAVE BEEN SO MUCH AS QUESTIONED!

Yeah, no, the bullshit going on on the dem side of things is definitely being followed up on as closely as Bridgegate :eusa_liar:

Thats odd

I wonder which?

Really? Yeah, there's been really strong fed investigation into Benghazi and the IRS thing.

With Benghazi, the administration keeps shuffling around the survivors who were actually on the ground over there and the investigators haven't been able to do much talking with actual witnesses from inside the compound.

With the IRS scandal, not only did Holder make it look like a bullshit operation by appointing an Obama donor to head up the operation, but holy shit, NONE OF THE TARGETED GROUPS HAVE BEEN QUESTIONED! Did you get that? Lemme repeat it. NONE OF THE TARGETED GROUPS HAVE BEEN SO MUCH AS QUESTIONED!

Yeah, no, the bullshit going on on the dem side of things is definitely being followed up on as closely as Bridgegate :eusa_liar:

Ten Congressional Hearings promising to "get to the bottom of it"

Found nothing

And Bush's Iraq clusterfuck?

4 Americans dead in Benghazi, 4,000+ Americans dead in Iraq and over $4t squandered for no real reason at all. Iraq still isn't free, there weren't any WMD to pose any kind of threat, Colin Powell committed treason on global television at the UN by lying the United States into an endless, unwinnable war, thousands of homeless veterans have been left on the street with undiagnosed PTSD, and there actually weren't any ties between Iraq and 9/11 so all of it was for nothing.

So let's focus on Benghazi because that's so much worse.

We agree that Iraq was a waste of american lives and money, so was Viet Nam, So was Kosovo, so was Afghanistan.

The problem with your argument is that both parties voted to authorize and fund those stupid wasteful wars--that accomplished nothing.

Everyone believed the bad Intel about WMDs, Bush and Powell did not make it up because they love war. The quotes from prominent dems have been posted many times, the UN authorized it, most of the world supported it.

Benghazi, however, belongs solely to Clinton and Obama. They did not want to admit a terrorist attack just before the elections. So they let americans die and then lied for months about why it happened.

The UN did not authorize the invasion of Iraq. Most of the world opposed the US invasion and occupation of Iraq.

Thats odd

I wonder which?

Ten Congressional Hearings promising to "get to the bottom of it"

Found nothing

Congress has to bring people in and question them. The "investigation" part of it, which is what we were discussing, is unfortunately at the behest of the Justice Department. Holder's more than a little picky about shit he looks into too thoroughly.

Forum List

Back