Brianna Taylor grand jury in

Is it a cop out?

maybe your lib crystal ball has a Replay feature, along with Slo-Mo and Pause

But I dont even have a crystal ball so I cant see distant events the way you do

since you want me to speak as if I were taylor’s boyfriend I dont think I would get mixed up with a criminal like her in the first place and need an itchy trigger finger
We have 245 years of white racist behavior that backs our conclusions.

I wasnt there so I cant say what I would have done

but its also not clear to me if the cops violated any dept proceedure
REAKING: We just learned, definitively, that Louisville Police Officer Joshua Jaynes flat out lied under oath about all of the details on the warrant for the no knock raid at Breonna’s home. ⁣

The warrant was illegal. They had NO CAUSE to be there. So they falsified it. ⁣

Joshua Jaynes falsified the whole warrant. Then lied about it again later under oath later. ⁣

Tamir Rice was a 12 year old playing with an airsoft toy gun in a park, when police just drove up and shot him.
That's not how it happened.

Here is a picture. One gun is real. The other is the "toy" the kid had. Which is which? You're a cop. You make the call

2FAA2D5200000578-0-image-a-2_1451393669309.jpg

Wrong.
There was no probable cause for a warrant, and no-knock warrants are inherently illegal unless there is a hostage situation.
Everything the cops did was illegal, so then they were not cops any more.
They were just criminals, breaking and entering.
Walker fired through the door and did not shoot at a cop.
You will notice he was never charged with anything.

Clearly the police opened fire at people who were not even armed.
That is criminal.
If no one was armed, then whatd he shoot through the door?

The point is, a cop, in the real world, doesn't have time to determine that when a realistic gun is pointed at them. Do something really stupid at any age and risk dying for it
Exactly. From the picture it's easy, not so much on the street.

REAKING: We just learned, definitively, that Louisville Police Officer Joshua Jaynes flat out lied under oath about all of the details on the warrant for the no knock raid at Breonna’s home. ⁣

The warrant was illegal. They had NO CAUSE to be there. So they falsified it. ⁣

Joshua Jaynes falsified the whole warrant. Then lied about it again later under oath later. ⁣
There was no “no knock” raid

Wrong.
The Castle Doctrine one of the many laws that allow you to use deadly force to protect your home.
The police barge in at their own peril.
You can legally kill them all and its not illegal.
Police have no additional authority to barge into any home.
Police only get their authority from us delegating it, and since we can't barge in, we can't authorize police to barge in.

The police had a "no knock" warrant.

Libs had no problem when the police came barging into Innocent Senior Citizen Roger Stone's home.

So its sort of hypocritical for them to complain about Briona Taylor.

The police had a "no knock" warrant.

Libs had no problem when the police came barging into Innocent Senior Citizen Roger Stone's home.

So its sort of hypocritical for them to complain about Briona Taylor.
the reason for arresting Roger Stone that way is two main reasons.

They could have just let him come in voluntarily, but that risks both fleeing and destroying evidence.
The other reason is roger stone's talk of training on firing range and civil war.

I never ever seen one of you posts where you don't lie. You sir are a horrible person.
In the beginning, IM2 claimed he had said he has a black wife and a mixed-race child. Now he claimes the opposite He takes out his white anger on everyone. Maybe he could get a slot on the "Dr. Phil" show.

the reason for arresting Roger Stone that way is two main reasons.

They could have just let him come in voluntarily, but that risks both fleeing and destroying evidence.
The other reason is roger stone's talk of training on firing range and civil war.

There was no "evidence" to destroy in the Stone case. It was a political vendetta conducted by the Deep State.

In any event, if Stone had been behind the door and when the heavily armed G-men came in, Stone would have greeted them with a grenade launcher and hollered "say haylow to my leetle friend" as he fired it, I doubt the libs would have defended him.

Exactly. From the picture it's easy, not so much on the street.
Especially when it’s a “scary black” on those mean streets. Officers all know how dangerous 12 year old blacks are. They should always be pre judged as a threat and approached with force. :cuckoo:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back