Brianna Taylor grand jury in

Yelling doesn't make it true, idiot.
No, but documentation does and what I said is correct and you stuff is right wing racist garbage that has filtered throughout white supremacist social media. I bet you can even show me a photgraph of Johnson even though photographed pictures did not exist until around 1830.

Two reasons.

1) Anything relevant also shows their positions to be stupid and evil.

2) They're too dumb to know what's relevant, anyway.
We know that trump lost the election. We alsho know that the inflation you idiots blame on Biden is worldwide. Finally we also know that an infrastructure bill was signed into law today, and that's something republicans could never get done.

Maybe because we aren't evil braindead morons who desperately worship scumbags, the way you are?

With all the claims of Rittenhouse being a horrible murderer, why not aim some of your vitriol at Kenneth Walker?
You worship trump. He's a scumbag.

It's actually more like:

The right - reasonable argument

The left - lame meme attempting to draw a false parallel between two non-comparable things
That's what you on the right do all the time.

The 1619 shit is a known fraud.

You are an ignorant racist, as always.

{
But after careful reflection, Johnson was certain that Casar was his servant for life; a slave. Johnson then sued the Parker brothers for unlawfully taking his property from him, and since there were no other indentures for John Casar, he was returned to the Johnsons.

The courts ruled in favor of Anthony Johnson and declared John Casor his property in 1655. Casor became the first person of African descent in Britain’s Thirteen Colonies to be declared as a slave for life as the result of Johnson’s civil suit.}

Apartheid? :rofl:

You're such a racist moron......
The 1619 Project is no fraud.

Anthony Johnson did not own the first slave.

Jim Crow was apartheid.

Demofks are kkk.
Stop living in the past.

RepubliKKKlans are the ones supporting the congederacy, opposing voting right and trying to suppress voters.

Stop living in the past.

RepubliKKKlans are the ones supporting the congederacy, opposing voting right and trying to suppress voters.
Naw demofks always kkk. Still thinking blacks inferior to you

Stop living in the past.

Joe Biden says that you are not black unless you support democrats. Democrats are all for blacks voting as long as they vote for democrats.

1637038593937.jpeg

1637038715457.jpeg

So black is a political party?
The Democratic Party would not exist if it wasn’t for the blacks. If the blacks wise up they will form their own Party and as the third Party will have a lot more power than they do today.

Joe Biden says that you are not black unless you support democrats. Democrats are all for blacks voting as long as they vote for democrats.

View attachment 564673
View attachment 564674
Joe Biden did not say that and as long as racists like people here are republicabs, I will never vote for a republican, Look at this racist bullshit you just posted. And I am just supposed to read this crap and run to the republican party? Fuck that.

I live in a republican state and the only people wanting to put us on a plantation are republicans. You whites have been given free shit by the government since the beginning of this nation. So fuck off you dumb piece of white filth.

The Democratic Party would not exist if it wasn’t for the blacks. If the blacks wise up they will form their own Party and as the third Party will have a lot more power than they do today.
I somewhat agree, but blacks voting for kkk fkers is still perplexing

Lokk paleface, we were republicans for 100 years. Your party fucked us. Creating a third party would give you racists what you want. All you assholes want is just enough blacks to join your party so you can get power and implement your white supremacist agenda. Stop thinking you can tell us what we need to do. You don't have the first clue.

I somewhat agree, but blacks voting for kkk fkers is still perplexing
You are perplexed because you are lying to yourself. The RepubliKKKlan party is the white supremacist party. That's why we aren't voting for republicans.

You're a fucking racist pile of shit. YOU are the problem. And you fucking well know it.
Ignore him. He posted years ago that he has a black wife and mixed-race child. That makes him a white guy. He probably doesn't even have a wife. His sole purpose is to be a troll and antagonize folks. Calling him names, using profanity, he wins. It's like opening pails of honey for baby bears!

Last edited:
Joe Biden did not say that and as long as racists like people here are republicabs, I will never vote for a republican, Look at this racist bullshit you just posted. And I am just supposed to read this crap and run to the republican party? Fuck that.

I live in a republican state and the only people wanting to put us on a plantation are republicans. You whites have been given free shit by the government since the beginning of this nation. So fuck off you dumb piece of white filth.
Yes, the democrats promise you diamonds and deliver zirconium and you are happy, You are taken for granted by the democrats who are allowing illegal aliens to cross our Mexican border so they can work for lower wages than blacks will. They will take your jobs and many blacks will be unemployed and on welfare which is a dead end.

You find it hard to afford private education for your children and the public schools in the big democrat cities are graduating students who can barely read and do math. Then you complain because you can’t rise to the top of the corporate ladder because you lack the basic education to do the job.

Hopefully mnay blacks will leave the Democratic Plantation and turn conservative or set up their own Party. The Democratic Party always was and still is the racist party. It panders to blacks but over the years things never change much in the black ghettos.

I want everybody to have a chance to succeed in our nation which means I want everybody to get a good education and have equal opportunity. I want everybody to be able to find a good paying job. Why do I want this? All ethic groups, whites, blacks, Asians, Hispanics, Native Americans etc. are part of this nation and the more who find good jobs and live a good life the better and more successful our nation will be.

Once before I retired I attended a class on racial diversity in the work place taught by a black instructor. He compared our company to a Roman galley where the employees were the rowers. The object was to get to a distant shore to deliver our goods. If we all rowed together we could beat our competition but if some people rowed some did nothing and some were drilling holes in the bottom of the boat the best we could hope for would be to go in circles until the boat would sink. .That lesson could also apply to our nation.

1637044276781.jpeg

I am beginning to suspect the Democratic Party is actually trying to destroy this nation. If if succeeds the Chinese will eventually take over and if you think blacks have it bad now you will hate living under the Chinese.

Lokk paleface, we were republicans for 100 years. Your party fucked us. Creating a third party would give you racists what you want. All you assholes want is just enough blacks to join your party so you can get power and implement your white supremacist agenda. Stop thinking you can tell us what we need to do. You don't have the first clue.
A third party once established would have enough votes in Congress to be the deciding factor in major legislation. Both parties would try to work with the new Black Party to get its votes.

He most certainly did say that.

Forum List

Back