Brianna Taylor grand jury in

The 1619 Project is no fraud.

It's fake history. From the standpoint of disinformation designed to destroy and enemy - it's a serious, Goebbels level effort.

So when I say it's fraud, I mean that you are lying about history, not that you aren't serious in your insurrection against America.

Anthony Johnson did not own the first slave.
Just the first BLACK slave.

He had 4 other white slaves - but white lives don't matter.

Jim Crow was apartheid.

You are uneducated and rather stupid.

Words have meanings.

Jim Crow IS a democrat technique of oppressing people based on race surreptitiously - democrats use it against whites every single day now on college campuses and in the tech world.

democrats have changed the color of their target, democrats haven't changed.

Joe Biden did not say that and as long as racists like people here are republicabs, I will never vote for a republican, Look at this racist bullshit you just posted. And I am just supposed to read this crap and run to the republican party? Fuck that.

I live in a republican state and the only people wanting to put us on a plantation are republicans. You whites have been given free shit by the government since the beginning of this nation. So fuck off you dumb piece of white filth.

Biden apologizes for saying African Americans 'ain't black' if they back Trump re-election​

A top adviser had said the former vice president's comments were made "in jest."

{LMPD obtained a "no-knock" search warrant for Taylor's apartment at 3003 Springfield Drive in Louisville. The search warrant included Taylor's residence because it was suspected that Glover received packages containing drugs there, might have been "keeping narcotics and/or proceeds from the sale of narcotics"[43] there, and because a car registered to Taylor had been seen parked in front of Glover's house several times.[17][45] }

So, you're flat out fucking lying....
Yeah, I’m lying and the cops got it right too. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back