Brianna Taylor grand jury in

So will the city now burn?

~~~~~~
More than likely they will... No matter the decision by the Grand Jury, BLM planned to riot.
Breonna Taylor chose her boy friend (a convicted drug dealer poorly) and died because her boy friend shot at the police and was caught in the firefight. The Grand Jury found that the Police involved did in fact follow procedure knock and announce themselves before the shooting.
Kenneth Walker is and was involved in the drug trade and is basically responsible for her death. He should be charged with her death.

Her boyfriend wasn't a convicted drug dealer, that is a lie. Neither Taylor nor Kenneth Walker has any drug offenses on their records. What neighbor claimed they heard them announce themselves again? Her ex boyfriend was already in custody, so why were they are her apartment again? Why weren't any of these officers wearing body cameras? Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron is a disgrace.

Simple, they had a warrant, and Kenneth Walker fired at them, injuring one officer...Not gonna end well when you shoot at police....

I am shocked that you right wingers are defending Mr Walker's actions, you claim if someone kicks your door in you have a right to defend yourself and your family.

Except that they knocked, and announced....So when he shot, he knew who it was that he was shooting at...

A person is legally allowed to protect his home.
Not from police officers who have a legal warrant. You’re such a leftist.

The warrant was granted based upon lies.
What lies? Maybe it was incorrect but the police officers did knock, no response, gave fair warning before entering, no response, came in and were shot at first. If you are a police officer following orders (you have no idea if the warrant is based on "lies") how is that your fault?

The cops presented the lies (which I already posted a link) so they did know.
If they did then shame on them but if they are honest and the suspect did say he shot first, then they didn't do anything wrong. And Taylor was no longer an EMT. She was fired as has been reported and was a known associate of the drug dealers in question. Problem is the media lies so much we may never know the truth.

She wasn't fired. That is the lie. She quit an earlier job to take another. Those who will create lies to defend corrupt police actions know no lengths they will not go to, to defend that.

Its obvious that you don't know shit. You're the pot calling the kettle black. While a simple search shows that Taylor did "resign", unchallenged information also states that the termination form has a box checked stating do not rehire. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out that there was more to the story than she just quit.

Yes, the employer was upset she quit. It happens. She had no problem getting another job but thanks for enforcing the idea that she was fired was a lie. Why would people do something like this?

What a desperate attempt to recover your failed argument. LOL You know as well as I do that "the employer was upset", is more conjecture and disinformation.

While "she was fired" was an outright lie. Why would someone do this?
People quit jobs for better paying jobs all the time.

Exactly, happens everyday now when black folks do it all of sudden they were fired or were a bad employee. Smfh.

Not true, it happens to all people when you quit without notice....Take your victim hood out of it.

Quitting without notice happens all the time and it is far different than getting fired.

Why would people make up the lie that she was fired?

That's what I said, were you not reading?

And I don't think that people "made up" anything.....We don't know. I just gave a possibility as to why the box stating that she was not re hireable was checked...

I think you are just looking for shit to call people liars for....

I called them liars for their lies. Why would people do this?

I just gave you a reason for why people would say that she was fired...Obviously, she wasn't, she quit without notice...That doesn't make them liars, and you should quit with the name calling, it furthers nothing, and destroys your own credibility.

~~~~~~
More than likely they will... No matter the decision by the Grand Jury, BLM planned to riot.
Breonna Taylor chose her boy friend (a convicted drug dealer poorly) and died because her boy friend shot at the police and was caught in the firefight. The Grand Jury found that the Police involved did in fact follow procedure knock and announce themselves before the shooting.
Kenneth Walker is and was involved in the drug trade and is basically responsible for her death. He should be charged with her death.

Her boyfriend wasn't a convicted drug dealer, that is a lie. Neither Taylor nor Kenneth Walker has any drug offenses on their records. What neighbor claimed they heard them announce themselves again? Her ex boyfriend was already in custody, so why were they are her apartment again? Why weren't any of these officers wearing body cameras? Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron is a disgrace.

Simple, they had a warrant, and Kenneth Walker fired at them, injuring one officer...Not gonna end well when you shoot at police....

I am shocked that you right wingers are defending Mr Walker's actions, you claim if someone kicks your door in you have a right to defend yourself and your family.

Except that they knocked, and announced....So when he shot, he knew who it was that he was shooting at...

What lies? Maybe it was incorrect but the police officers did knock, no response, gave fair warning before entering, no response, came in and were shot at first. If you are a police officer following orders (you have no idea if the warrant is based on "lies") how is that your fault?

If they did then shame on them but if they are honest and the suspect did say he shot first, then they didn't do anything wrong. And Taylor was no longer an EMT. She was fired as has been reported and was a known associate of the drug dealers in question. Problem is the media lies so much we may never know the truth.

She wasn't fired. That is the lie. She quit an earlier job to take another. Those who will create lies to defend corrupt police actions know no lengths they will not go to, to defend that.

Its obvious that you don't know shit. You're the pot calling the kettle black. While a simple search shows that Taylor did "resign", unchallenged information also states that the termination form has a box checked stating do not rehire. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out that there was more to the story than she just quit.

Yes, the employer was upset she quit. It happens. She had no problem getting another job but thanks for enforcing the idea that she was fired was a lie. Why would people do something like this?

What a desperate attempt to recover your failed argument. LOL You know as well as I do that "the employer was upset", is more conjecture and disinformation.

Exactly, happens everyday now when black folks do it all of sudden they were fired or were a bad employee. Smfh.

Not true, it happens to all people when you quit without notice....Take your victim hood out of it.

Quitting without notice happens all the time and it is far different than getting fired.

And I don't think that people "made up" anything.....We don't know. I just gave a possibility as to why the box stating that she was not re hireable was checked...

I have come to the conclusion that he doesn't want to know the truth just the fake truth to feed his narrative that America is racist and all cops are bad.

~~~~~~
Did Kenneth Walker use Breonna Taylor as his human shield?

That's silly...What a stupid question.

Your policing methods are set up to ensure that this happens.
Why did the cops shoot back and kill an innocent woman ?
Why couldnt they pull back a safe distance and talk the guy out of the house ?
I suspect it is because they dont have to. They can get away with murder.

Stirthepot-1-S.jpg

~~~~~~

“All the time”? No. Rarely and those people burn that bridge.

Which is a way for you to avoid answering the question as to why someone would start the lie that she was fired.

Any ideas?

She likely was. Who quits being an EMT

As the story goes, she was working two jobs, one as an EMT, and one as an ER tech. She needed to drop one to enroll in Nursing school. I can see that...My daughter is going through Nursing school now, and working a job, and let me tell ya, it is difficult...

stop expecting justice from the system. change the fucking system!
Change it to what? What do you want to change? Do you want a system like the feminists want where any man accused of rape is automatically guilty until proven innocent? Do you want the presumption of innocence removed from our system? That would hurt civilian defendants far more than it would hurt corrupt police officers.

Meanwhile whites like you play the race card every single day. NOW, not 200 years ago.
Dont do the crime and the cops wont bother you

What crime did she commit fool?
About the only "crimes" I can see that she was guilty of were poor judgment in choice of boyfriends and being in the wrong place during a gunfight. However the police finding a murdered body in her rented car in the past does raise some questions in my mind about her life choices.

You only see things through your white glasses and you think all black folks are thugs and they NO white folks can be thugs.
They say the internet brings out the worst in some posters

and it brings out the worst in you

what Quasar44 wrote was that SOME blacks are thugs

thats undeniable even for you

so you try to change the subject by talking about white people instead

and typically you blame white racism for all your troubles when its really the bad choices of blacks themselves that are the problem

OMG do you ever get tired of slinging the racist propaganda, ever. To racist like you and Quasar there is no such thing as a white thug, thug is a codeword for black.

Race%20Card-S.jpg

~~~~~~

Which is a way for you to avoid answering the question as to why someone would start the lie that she was fired.

Any ideas?

As the story goes, she was working two jobs, one as an EMT, and one as an ER tech. She needed to drop one to enroll in Nursing school. I can see that...My daughter is going through Nursing school now, and working a job, and let me tell ya, it is difficult...
I can see that too. Why is she hanging out with drug dealers and why didn't she provide notice? Why is IM2 a coward who blocks me?

However the police finding a murdered body in her rented car in the past does raise some questions in my mind about her life choices.
If you are not black libs will argue that you are not qualified to question what is and isnt normal in the hood

dead bodies could be much more common than you realize

~~~~~~

I would be willing to concede that she wasn't necessarly 'fired' from her job as an EMT, but rather called and quit with no notice...Many employers take offens to that sort of behavior, and often will brand the employee as not re hireable....either way it is insignificant to the larger questions about her relationship, and actions with the drug dealers named on the warrants with her....

Why would someone create this lie?

I think it is as much speculation, as what you liberals are doing by creating the 'angel' narrative about her....BOTH sides of the argument are doing their fair share of shading the truth to further their narrative...

The argument is that she did nothing to deserve getting killed, especially based upon a lie.
Police returned fire. Maybe her boyfriend should not shoot at police officers? Tragic.

He didn't know they were police officers, smfh.

Which is, I suspect why he wasn’t charged with shooting the officer. However, that doesn’t mean that he acted properly, or that they didn’t announce...
To repeat...everything the press and the left wing activists told us about this shooting...was wrong or a lie.

The only lies that are being told are by right wing racist.

Wow...you really are stupid.....

Here, the lies about the various martyrs of the left ....

Let’s go through a quick checklist. If you didn’t know these things about some of the most notorious cases involving the shootings of black men, you can be forgiven if you only took your cues from the mainstream media or Black Lives Matter.

If you depend on Black Lives Matter to tell you the truth about the biggest cases and causes they champion, you might be a chump of the first order, uninformed, or both. It’s very difficult to fundraise or raise hell when your subject isn’t a sympathetic victim. It’s tough to enrage your rioters, for example, when they know that Breonna Taylor was moving money for her ex-the-drug-dealer, the one the cops were looking for on the night she was killed.

Documents leaked to WAVE 3 News purport to show Taylor visited him in jail, moved money, kept as much as $15,000 for her ex, and visited his drug house. The dealer used her address as his own and it’s why police were looking for him there the night of the shooting.

Nice right wing propaganda, which idiot did you get that from? Tucker, Hannity, Limpbaugh. Not really worth the time to try an educate an idiot.

The truth.....you couldn't see it if we hit you in the face with it.

Then stop hitting me with bullshit and right wing propaganda.

~~~~~~

Any ideas?

Yep my daughter is in nursing school and she doesn't work a job and it is alot of work.

Actually, no. The cops announced who they were.....breonna and her boyfriend did not answer the door.....her boyfriend shot the cop first.....the cops fired in self defense.

Sorry, she shouldn't have died, but it isn't the cops fault....

For those playing at home, 2aguy is the person who thinks every citizen should have a gun to protect themselves from the government.

I guess that the 2A is like all the other rights, "Doesn't apply to black people".

If this were a white wingnut firing back at the ATF looking for guns, you'd be screaming about government abuse.

Socrates-S.jpg

Meanwhile whites like you play the race card every single day. NOW, not 200 years ago.
Dont do the crime and the cops wont bother you

What crime did she commit fool?
About the only "crimes" I can see that she was guilty of were poor judgment in choice of boyfriends and being in the wrong place during a gunfight.

What was wrong with the young man she was dating? She was at the right place, her home.

However the police finding a murdered body in her rented car in the past does raise some questions in my mind about her life choices.

What where did you get that from?

~~~~~~

I have come to the conclusion that he doesn't want to know the truth just the fake truth to feed his narrative that America is racist and all cops are bad.

~~~~~~

Then explain how did Breonna sustain five (5) gunshot wounds and Walker the shooter none. BTW she was not in her bed when she was shot.

~~~~~~

Any ideas?

Yep my daughter is in nursing school and she doesn't work a job and it is alot of work.
Indeed it is.

~~~~~~

~~~~~~

Then explain how did Breonna sustain five (5) gunshot wounds and Walker the shooter none. BTW she was not in her bed when she was shot.

It's amazing how you folks try to destroy the victims and discredit them and claim they are thugs, criminals, etc. instead of asking the real questions.

~~~~~~

~~~~~~

It's amazing how you folks try to destroy the victims and discredit them and claim they are thugs, criminals, etc. instead of asking the real questions.
Give me an example of a “real question”

~~~~~~

It is illegal to serve a warrant in the middle of the night.
There was no evidence of Kenneth Walker being involved in any crime.
He had no arrest record, and worked for the postal service.
The police NEVER can legally fire into a building.
They have to see who they are firing at, and can only shoot at someone with a weapon.
They can not just shoot randomly into an apartment complex.
Bullets go right though those paper thin wall, and could kill people on the other side of the complex even.
It is illegal to raid in the middle of the night, and it is illegal to smash down the door with a battering ram over a very weak drug warrant.
They can return fire when idiots fire at them---its called self defense. 3 names were on the warrant--the drug dealer, Taylor herself, and another WALKER which makes me think he be doing his crimes under an alias. Why else shoot cops. And since when is it illegal to serve a warrant at night?

No, apparently the drug dealer was Taylor's ex-boyfriend, and Walker was her current boyfriend.

So if you were in the same situation you would have waited to see who was kicking in your door. Unbelievable.

Well they DID use a bullhorn to announce "POLICE _ OPEN UP" as proven by the bodycam footage and confirmed by the FBI.

But the thug didn't open up, instead opened fire.

Do police have "duty to die," Herr Himmler?

That was also confirmed by an independent witness, who heard them announce themselves.

Forum List

Back