Brexit dividend - armed gang hijack bus in Newtonards

Yes another benefit of this shambles sees the province in flames as brexit is incompatible with the GFA. Jonson and his brexiteers should burn in hell for this.

I read somewhere that Brexit also causes anxiety, nervousness, an itchy rash, and two of Tommy's favorites: Incontinence and Erectile Dysfunction.

Yes another benefit of this shambles sees the province in flames as brexit is incompatible with the GFA. Jonson and his brexiteers should burn in hell for this.

Muzzie Beasts engaging in piracy is because of Brexit?

I mean, it couldn't have to do with importing millions of Muzzie Beasts... like you.... Into the once prosperous British isles.....

We understand.

For six months the goddamn Negroes and Communists burned, looted, murdered and destroyed in over 200 American cities because of BREXIT.

So what are you going to do about it, Tommy Tainant?

Frogmarch Boris to Brussels, and beg to be let back in?

I live in Central Europe, and nothing has changed for me. They still sell marmite in the local supermarket.And Chivers jam. And because I’m in Schengen, I didn’t have to show my passport at border control, when I travelled to Greece recently.

I suppose you know the EU is fining Poland € 1 million per day for some petty transgression.

The first comment wasn't hopeful:
Finally an act that sfira used for years to get their own way, maybe now prods will copy the sf handbook and start getting their own way

sfira : Sinn Fein/IRA

Do guys who say what the problem... These are guys on both sides who know how to run terror campaigns... You have literally two armies up there... These guys on both sides have the access to build and deliver multiple tonne fertiliser bombs...

Maybe I am missing something. What does this event have to do with the UK getting out from under the thumb of the Germans in the EU?

Care to clarify?

The first comment wasn't hopeful:
Finally an act that sfira used for years to get their own way, maybe now prods will copy the sf handbook and start getting their own way

sfira : Sinn Fein/IRA

Do guys who say what the problem... These are guys on both sides who know how to run terror campaigns... You have literally two armies up there... These guys on both sides have the access to build and deliver multiple tonne fertiliser bombs...
Both sides have been shafted but the proddies more so. They won go quietly.

So what are you going to do about it, Tommy Tainant?

Frogmarch Boris to Brussels, and beg to be let back in?

I live in Central Europe, and nothing has changed for me. They still sell marmite in the local supermarket.And Chivers jam. And because I’m in Schengen, I didn’t have to show my passport at border control, when I travelled to Greece recently.

I suppose you know the EU is fining Poland € 1 million per day for some petty transgression.
What Poland did should have seen nothing less... They wanted to ignore EU law... This is not the wishes of the vast majority of the Polish people...

The Polish I know want ECJ to have a say over the Polish Courts... The Polish Courts have a habit of bowing to local political pressure..

This is one of the great things about the EU... The Polish can't oppress there own Polish people, they are now EU Citizens and enjoy the rights of being a an EU Citizen... EU has their backs, they enjoy the rights of being an EU Citizen..

The Polish Government (a nationalistic government) doesn't want that type of oversight, they want a hand to treat the Polish how they want...

Sorry you getting that genie into bottle again... Polish know what real freedom is now, the freedom to be able to critise your government even if they a corrupt...

Some Remainers from Wales probably false flagging as locals to frame the lads from the Ards for their dastardly deed. The Irish are a persecuted people.

Both sides have been shafted but the proddies more so. They won go quietly.
It is kind of weird... Actually Northern Ireland might be in an actual good place... Best of both worlds kind of...

Yes they would change suppliers from UK to Ireland but could have a very unique situation given there access to both markets.

Unionists hate this... This means closer links to Republic and reduced with UK... Funny thing is they voted for this... Everyone in Republic was scratching there heads about that one, The Good Friday agreement is very much still in play.. DUP is a dinosaur party, they are to the right of the Christian Evangelists in US.. This group make Ian Paisley a moderate..

DUP was threatening a election... Let them have one... Especially before the Republic have one next... Sinn Fein are topping the polls in the Republic (much to the dismay of a lot people)... Looks like the will be in Government next time out (3 years time), don't see it lasting long, they will have to be in a coalition and nobody wants to work with the ex-terrorist party...

Maybe I am missing something. What does this event have to do with the UK getting out from under the thumb of the Germans in the EU?

Care to clarify?
You have to cast back to the nature of the Good Friday Agreement. That treaty brought peace to Northern ireland after years of bloodshed.

Membership of the EU made it possible as it meant that the border between NI and the Republic became notional. It meant that the proddies could still be British and the Catholics could see themselves as Irish , albeit living in Europe. The GFA did away with Trade barriers.

Both sides accepted the agreement and it has brought 30 years of somewhat fragile peace.

Brexit changed that.

Brexit took the north out of the EU. It meant that the border was reimposed and the north was separated from the republic.

This pissed off the Catholics who saw their treaty being ripped up.

To nullify that the UK decided that there would be no border between the two countries and that the border would instead be in the Irish Sea. Thus NI was not separated from the Republic but would be separated from the UK.

This pissed off the Loyalists. Their whole identity is wrapped up in being British and the province must be treated the same as any other part of Britain. i have to add that they were lied to as well as the lies to the catholic community.

The Northern Ireland protocol, which this is, was something that Jonson agreed to but never intended to keep. The main party in the North gave November 1st as the date that it had to be removed. the day came and it hasnt happened. It was their paramilitary wing that torched the bus yesterday. They will be polishing their guns and bombs today.

Jonson and his crew are in a bind. If they rip up the current treaty then it will be the IRA that starts bombing. There is no solution to all of this. If there was it would have come up in the last 5 years.

So Northern Ireland is set to go up in flames because of something that they voted against. And our children will grow up in a country scarred by sectarian violence, just like we did.

well done Jonson , you lying bastard.

Care to clarify?

Last edited:
You realize that many voted for Brexit due to the fact so many Islamists were pouring into the UK?
Where did those Islamists come from?

Let me answer it for you India and Pakistan... This has nothing to do with EU... A vast majority of the muslims in UK came in as old empire colonies...

By now, most are actually born in UK, a lot aren't even that strict muslim, they drink, date across religions, they just want the same things as everyone else... Because of the UK education system they get degrees just like everyone else... Not reall a big issue..

The EU was responsible to Polish and Baltic nations which very few had a problem with...

It is kind of weird... Actually Northern Ireland might be in an actual good place... Best of both worlds kind of...

Yes they would change suppliers from UK to Ireland but could have a very unique situation given there access to both markets.

Unionists hate this... This means closer links to Republic and reduced with UK... Funny thing is they voted for this... Everyone in Republic was scratching there heads about that one, The Good Friday agreement is very much still in play.. DUP is a dinosaur party, they are to the right of the Christian Evangelists in US.. This group make Ian Paisley a moderate..

DUP was threatening a election... Let them have one... Especially before the Republic have one next... Sinn Fein are topping the polls in the Republic (much to the dismay of a lot people)... Looks like the will be in Government next time out (3 years time), don't see it lasting long, they will have to be in a coalition and nobody wants to work with the ex-terrorist party...
I think the demographics will see SF take control of Ulster as well in the next decade. The only real hope for NI i if they can persuade the North that their interests are better served outside of Westminster. Thats a big ask.

The other thing is that there wont be another GFA. Jonson has dirtied the water on that. You cant make a treaty with people who lie to you.

I think the demographics will see SF take control of Ulster as well in the next decade. The only real hope for NI i if they can persuade the North that their interests are better served outside of Westminster. Thats a big ask.

The other thing is that there wont be another GFA. Jonson has dirtied the water on that. You cant make a treaty with people who lie to you.
Sinn Fein will be the biggest party in the north after next election, I say. Won't have the mandate for a united Ireland...

By the way, when the Republic see the bill for an United Ireland(optimistically 100+ billion euro) they won't be on for it either..

Sinn Fein are a populistic party, fairyland economics with someone else paying for it... They are anti Middle Class and Corporations... The NI economy relies 75% on UK Government jobs or handouts...

There is another major issue... There are 450 crossing in between NI and the Republic... The border is all over the place... The motorway from Enniskillen to Belfast crosses the boarder 9 times in a 15 mile stretch... It is close to impossible to police...
People don't treat it as a border, COVID is an example of it... They work, shop... on either side depending what is closest... You go the beer in the local and could have the next one in another country..

I don’t think so. They are staunch loyalists.
About 51% and falling are loyalist and it is becoming less staunch and more a group is coming there to be swayed....

When the GFA was signed 30 years ago UK wages were 10% better than Rep. of Ireland, now Republic wages are over 10% better than UK...

Where did those Islamists come from?

Let me answer it for you India and Pakistan... This has nothing to do with EU... A vast majority of the muslims in UK came in as old empire colonies...

By now, most are actually born in UK, a lot aren't even that strict muslim, they drink, date across religions, they just want the same things as everyone else... Because of the UK education system they get degrees just like everyone else... Not reall a big issue..

The EU was responsible to Polish and Baltic nations which very few had a problem with...
You can see from the responses that these guys are in another world when it comes to any events outside the US.

Forum List

Back