Brexit dividend - armed gang hijack bus in Newtonards

Sinn Fein will be the biggest party in the north after next election, I say. Won't have the mandate for a united Ireland...

By the way, when the Republic see the bill for an United Ireland(optimistically 100+ billion euro) they won't be on for it either..

Sinn Fein are a populistic party, fairyland economics with someone else paying for it... They are anti Middle Class and Corporations... The NI economy relies 75% on UK Government jobs or handouts...

There is another major issue... There are 450 crossing in between NI and the Republic... The border is all over the place... The motorway from Enniskillen to Belfast crosses the boarder 9 times in a 15 mile stretch... It is close to impossible to police...
People don't treat it as a border, COVID is an example of it... They work, shop... on either side depending what is closest... You go the beer in the local and could have the next one in another country..
My Irish friends tell me they have little appetite for annexing the north and all its baggage. But its something they would rather not say.

Where did those Islamists come from?

Let me answer it for you India and Pakistan... This has nothing to do with EU... A vast majority of the muslims in UK came in as old empire colonies...

By now, most are actually born in UK, a lot aren't even that strict muslim, they drink, date across religions, they just want the same things as everyone else... Because of the UK education system they get degrees just like everyone else... Not reall a big issue..

The EU was responsible to Polish and Baltic nations which very few had a problem with...
I am not a Brit. But my associates there disagree with you. The open borders policy meant those Islamists could come into France and waltz into the UK. They didn't like it. Talk to them.

My Irish friends tell me they have little appetite for annexing the north and all its baggage. But its something they would rather not say.
Yea, it is not just the cost it is the trouble both sides bring...

Both sides see cops and want to riot.. They don't care where... One of the biggest sports in the North is rallying... They love there cars...

Every year they come down for the big rally events and every year they rob tyres and burning donuts... When the cops arrive, they have a riot... Like Clockwork...

There are huge socially deprived areas in the north on both sides... They have the staunchest of views...

I am not a Brit. But my associates there disagree with you. The open borders policy meant those Islamists could come into France and waltz into the UK. They didn't like it. Talk to them.
Look at the demographics... Pakistan is the biggest I think...

They can't get access to France, it is UK they can... There wasn't ever 'Open Boarders' policy between France and UK otherwise tell us why they were sneaking on the back of lorries? Most are Africans who are Christians..

Muslims in France are Arabs from North Africa and the speak French, they have little interest in going to UK.

There was a few sold on that myth but it wasn't true...

By far the largest group of Muslims in UK is from Pakistan and they came of a flight and generally entered the country legally... They are also far more likely to be fundamentalist than a guy from Turkey..

Look at the demographics... Pakistan is the biggest I think...

They can't get access to France, it is UK they can... There wasn't ever 'Open Boarders' policy between France and UK otherwise tell us why they were sneaking on the back of lorries? Most are Africans who are Christians..

Muslims in France are Arabs from North Africa and the speak French, they have little interest in going to UK.

There was a few sold on that myth but it wasn't true...

By far the largest group of Muslims in UK is from Pakistan and they came of a flight and generally entered the country legally... They are also far more likely to be fundamentalist than a guy from Turkey..
Don’t shoot the messenger. The persons I know there stated they believed they were getting overrun. Maybe they exaggerated? Idk

Don’t shoot the messenger. The persons I know there stated they believed they were getting overrun. Maybe they exaggerated? Idk
They may feel it but it is not remotely true...

The Brexit campaign managed to convince people that Pakistani they see was there because of the EU... There is a lot of Pakistani in UK but they are not there because of the EU... That was from British Empire..

IT was during the campaign that this came out and nobody could believe that anyone would believe this crap, it was just too stupid... In that we were wrong..

They may feel it but it is not remotely true...

The Brexit campaign managed to convince people that Pakistani they see was there because of the EU... There is a lot of Pakistani in UK but they are not there because of the EU... That was from British Empire..

IT was during the campaign that this came out and nobody could believe that anyone would believe this crap, it was just too stupid... In that we were wrong..
So if they feel it as you say, would that not make it true to them?

The Brexit campaign managed to convince people that Pakistani they see was there because of the EU... There is a lot of Pakistani in UK but they are not there because of the EU... That was from British Empire
From what I read about it is that the Pakistanis wasnt the only cause. Many didnt like a common labour market with the EU which enabled East Europeans to freely move in the UK. Especially from Romania and Bulgaria.

Forum List

Back