Brevard County FL school board member being harassed and threatened by anti-maskers

This crap is directly attributable to Donald Trump, who has normalized bullying behavior.

A Brevard County School Board member who supports masks in Florida schools said Tuesday that she and her family have been the victims of multiple attacks, including a false call to child protective services alleging that she was abusing her daughter.​
Jennifer Jenkins said she has been reluctant to speak about the weeks of threats and harassment.​
But on Tuesday, as the board considered a state-sponsored resolution to make meetings safer, Jennifer Jenkins said she felt her hand was forced.​
"I've tried not to talk about this stuff publicly," she said in a clip of her remarks posted online.​
"I don't reject people coming here and speaking their voice," Jenkins said. "... I reject them following my car around. I reject them saying that they're coming for me, that I need to beg for mercy."​
"I reject that when they are using their First Amendment rights on public property, they're also going behind my home and brandishing their weapons to my neighbors."​
The group stayed until dark, at which point Jenkins went outside, as she wanted them to leave before putting her 5-year-old daughter to bed, the report said. One woman came within a foot of Jenkins and coughed multiple times in her face, while a male protestor repeated: "Give her the Covid.”​

Watch the interview from last night. It's riveting.

Gee who is harassing Sinema

This crap is directly attributable to Donald Trump, who has normalized bullying behavior.

A Brevard County School Board member who supports masks in Florida schools said Tuesday that she and her family have been the victims of multiple attacks, including a false call to child protective services alleging that she was abusing her daughter.​
Jennifer Jenkins said she has been reluctant to speak about the weeks of threats and harassment.​
But on Tuesday, as the board considered a state-sponsored resolution to make meetings safer, Jennifer Jenkins said she felt her hand was forced.​
"I've tried not to talk about this stuff publicly," she said in a clip of her remarks posted online.​
"I don't reject people coming here and speaking their voice," Jenkins said. "... I reject them following my car around. I reject them saying that they're coming for me, that I need to beg for mercy."​
"I reject that when they are using their First Amendment rights on public property, they're also going behind my home and brandishing their weapons to my neighbors."​
The group stayed until dark, at which point Jenkins went outside, as she wanted them to leave before putting her 5-year-old daughter to bed, the report said. One woman came within a foot of Jenkins and coughed multiple times in her face, while a male protestor repeated: "Give her the Covid.”​

Brandishing weapon to neighbors is a good way to get shot in Florida, their stand your ground laws and castle doctine about equal to TN. She can complain of what they may be doing, and be right, but if she is not able to act and react to threats at home, she may be dead right.

Yep. The just and peaceful alt-right. This is why I have no problem with the DOJ and the FBI calling out the dogs on "parents who are just concerned about their kids"..yeah right...fuck off! :)
Send a message to these assholes. Make an example out of them.

Yep. The just and peaceful alt-right. This is why I have no problem with the DOJ and the FBI calling out the dogs on "parents who are just concerned about their kids"..yeah right...fuck off! :)

Exactly!!
Why should they have any influence over what their children are taught?
They need to hand over their tax dollars and shut up!!!

Exactly!!

School board members are typically educators and former educators. Generally they know more than most parents. Parents of course are welcome to come to meetings whine all they'd like, but the threats and bullying just because they can't abide their child wearing a mask are completely out of line.

Exactly!!
Tough shit. Your school board put the rules in place. Follow them or vote them out (if they are elected). Or pull your kids from school.
Don't pull the threats of violence out because you don't like the rule....sniff...:)

Its ok for Leftists to do it. Why is it a problem, now?

School board members are typically educators and former educators. Generally they know more than most parents. Parents of course are welcome to come to meetings whine all they'd like, but the threats and bullying just because they can't abide their child wearing a mask are completely out of line.
You don't have a problem with Leftists doing it to Kryrsten Sinema.

But, you condone Leftists doing it. Right?

Tough shit. Your school board put the rules in place. Follow them or vote them out (if they are elected). Or pull your kids from school.
Don't pull the threats of violence out because you don't like the rule....sniff...:)
Citizens have the right to protest. Right?

I haven't heard anything about anyone brandishing any weapons or hurling vile insults at her neighbors. But no, I don't approve of bullying or threats of ANY kind.
Sure you don't..lol. I've yet to see you condemn the people bullying Kyrsten Sinema, or any other Left wing activists.

How does it feel bitch?

School board members are typically educators and former educators. Generally they know more than most parents.

And typically, they're union, left-wing ideologues.

but the threats and bullying just because they can't abide their child wearing a mask are completely out of line.

Exactly! The school board must have 100% control of our children. DURR.
Resistance will not be tolerated.

School board members are typically educators and former educators. Generally they know more than most parents.

And typically, they're union, left-wing ideologues.

but the threats and bullying just because they can't abide their child wearing a mask are completely out of line.

Exactly! The school board must have 100% control of our children. DURR.
Resistance will not be tolerated.

Jesus what nonsense ^ :icon_rolleyes: My Mom was a school board president in the 60's. She mostly voted REPUBLICAN.

Sure you don't..lol. I've yet to see you condemn the people bullying Kyrsten Sinema, or any other Left wing activists.

Is Krysten receiving a lot of death threats? Are people trolling her backyard, peeking in windows, following her in their cars and scaring the holy fuck out of her children?? I don't think so.

BTW, I also condemned the idiots who showed up at Tucker Carlson's house and the ones who bullied McTurtle and Huck Sanders in restaurants -

And just to set the record straight I absolutely do NOT approve of protesting outside people's homes. They may have a first amendment right to do so, but the second they brandish firearms, set foot on the property, knock on the door, or spray paint "F U" on their lawns, they need to be locked up.

But, you condone Leftists doing it. Right?
In so far as I've seen, that hasn't happened. Following people into the bathroom and shouting at them isn't the same as a direct threats to safety or brandishing weapons to get the point across that you can be taken care of at a moment's notice if we deem it.
Yeah. Fuck em. Make examples out them.

Forum List

Back