Breitbart: "Trump Speech A Flip Flop", McCain: "Trump Speech A Step In The Right Direction"

So it begins.

So which one is it? Do the Trump supporters go with BriteBart who they've been with thick and thin thus far, or do they go with McCain, who they've been bashing as nothing but a filthy Establishment RINO and globalist?

Trump Debuts Afghanistan Strategy: 'We Are Not Nation-Building Again, We Are Killing Terrorists'

McCain praises Trump's Afghan speech: 'Big step in right direction'

Isn't this beautiful? :D

I called it a while ago in my thread: "It's over, the swamp is victorious".

I really believe he tried and really wanted to clean up Washington, but it's too big of a job for one man and NONE I mean NONE of the GOP did anything at all to help.

Trump shoulders the blame for this particular decision. He's the Commander in Chief, and the buck stops with him. If he took the wrong advise from the wrong people then he's not right for the job.

He's now part of the swamp, just like 0bama before him and Hillary and all of the rest. "He's not right for the job" is he? Even now despite that he has succumbed, he's more right for the job than Hillary or 0bama.

Which one is it? Do the Trump supporters go with BriteBart who they've been with thick and thin thus far, or do they go with McCain, who they've been bashing as nothing but a filthy Establishment RINO and globalist?

Trump Debuts Afghanistan Strategy: 'We Are Not Nation-Building Again, We Are Killing Terrorists'

So it begins. Isn't this beautiful? :D
More of the same shit we have been doing for sixteen years

So it begins.

So which one is it? Do the Trump supporters go with BriteBart who they've been with thick and thin thus far, or do they go with McCain, who they've been bashing as nothing but a filthy Establishment RINO and globalist?

I really believe he tried and really wanted to clean up Washington, but it's too big of a job for one man and NONE I mean NONE of the GOP did anything at all to help.

DEEP STATE, :bsflag:yup that's what it is when Agent Orange fails yet again! Just one more promise not kept. And of course someone, anyone else's fault.

So it begins.

Trump shoulders the blame for this particular decision. He's the Commander in Chief, and the buck stops with him. If he took the wrong advise from the wrong people then he's not right for the job.

He's now part of the swamp, just like 0bama before him and Hillary and all of the rest. "He's not right for the job" is he? Even now despite that he has succumbed, he's more right for the job than Hillary or 0bama.

He was always part of the swamp. His supporters should have known better when during the first Republican debate he came out and bragged that he buys these politicians. He helped perpetuate that environment for decades. Everything about his past associations on both sides of the aisle had been known for decades. His supporters were hoodwinked, and it wasn't even a clever ruse.

So it begins.

He was always part of the swamp. His supporters should have known better when during the first Republican debate he came out and bragged that he buys these politicians. He helped perpetuate that environment for decades. Everything about his past associations on both sides of the aisle had been known for decades. His supporters were hoodwinked, and it wasn't even a clever ruse.

It didn't have to be clever, look at those he hoodwinked.

Which one is it? Do the Trump supporters go with BriteBart who they've been with thick and thin thus far, or do they go with McCain, who they've been bashing as nothing but a filthy Establishment RINO and globalist?

Breitbart is a news source. Why would anyone follow a news source likes its some kind of biblical print? No one follows Breitbart like that. Get a grip!

No, dumbass, Breitbart is a FAKE news site. A propaganda outlet that has changed it's stance several times based on what direction Bannon wanted to take it in. We're seeing it change again since he's back. Stupid dupe.

War and more war. Nothing new.

The Oligarchy and MIC wins and the American people lose.

So it begins.

ZZZZzzzzzz....this leftist bull shit bores me to death.

So it begins.

ZZZZzzzzzz....this leftist bull shit bores me to death.

I didn't say it. He did. Argue it with Trump.

Whichever one it is, Trump remains a political coward.

Forum List

Back