Breitbart conspired against Ted Cruz & Marco Rubio

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
I always had tremendous respect for the Breitbart news sites when Andrew Breitbart was around and running them. They were one of the few sites that would report the truth. But clearly, since his passing, it has deteriorated into something unethical and untrustworthy. Let's hope that this ends with Breitbart going out of business.

Report: Breitbart coordinated with liberal activist to take down Rubio, Cruz

Gosh. Maybe they're not as bad as I thought.

(Yes, they are. And then some. Only idiots believe their crap.)

Gosh. Maybe they're not as bad as I thought. (Yes, they are. And then some. Only idiots believe their crap.)
Yep. Leave it to a progressive to actually like something more once they learn about corruption and unethical actions. Redpath perfectly illustrating the progressive mindset.

I always had tremendous respect for the Breitbart news sites when Andrew Breitbart was around and running them. They were one of the few sites that would report the truth. But clearly, since his passing, it has deteriorated into something unethical and untrustworthy. Let's hope that this ends with Breitbart going out of business.

Good. 2 less RINO cucks GONE!
Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio are "RINOs" in your mind? :lmao:

Breitbart and Democracy Partners both belong on the bottom shelves of the supermarket checkout lines, along with the news of the baby born with a wooden leg and alien sightings.

Seems like it was just playing politics, deserving the long held label of ''dirty politics''.

Gosh. Maybe they're not as bad as I thought. (Yes, they are. And then some. Only idiots believe their crap.)
Yep. Leave it to a progressive to actually like something more once they learn about corruption and unethical actions. Redpath perfectly illustrating the progressive mindset.

Eh, that's not exactly what Redpath said.

Anyway, as factually challenged as Breitbart was while the coke head was still alive, it has deteriorated since.

Rubio is a RINO,CUCK Cruz is just a blowhard teaper scumbag.

Check out the Alt-Right terminology.

seems that "Good" means something you don't know. you maybe know what a ''RINO'' is, or maybe you think you know but in fact are wrong about it.

seems that "Good" means something you don't know. you maybe know what a ''RINO'' is, or maybe you think you know but in fact are wrong about it.
The definition of RINO is a very fluid thing

What do you think of Hitler? I'd just like to put some context around your criticism.

What do you think of Hitler? I'd just like to put some context around your criticism.
Godwins Law....congrats. Knew it would be a matter of time before some clown turned thread into NATZIS!

Godwins Law....congrats. Knew it would be a matter of time before some clown turned thread into NATZIS!

You could just call Hitler a 'cuck' just like you do the non fascists, but you can't.

You could just call Hitler a 'cuck' just like you do the non fascists, but you can't.
Trump isn't a fascist. Senator Sessions isn't a Fascist. As much as I dislike most of his political views Dennis Kucinich is not a Fascist. Facist is just the new NAZI! for you clowns who can't debate FACTS and must resort to name calling.

Trump isn't a fascist. Senator Sessions isn't a Fascist. As much as I dislike most of his political views Dennis Kucinich is not a Fascist. Facist is just the new NAZI! for you clowns who can't debate FACTS and must resort to name calling.

I was referring to this:

Odium Happy Birthday Adolf Hitler!

I was referring to this:

Odium Happy Birthday Adolf Hitler!
And? This thread is about Cruz and Rubio. Do try to stay on topic.

Rubio is not eligible to be president nor is Cruz.

The US Constitution explicitly states that the president must be a natural born citizen of the USA.

Forum List

Back