Breakthrough Cases Are NOT the Problem

The Federal Government transporting illegals positive for the Wuhan Virus from the Southern Border all over the Country is responsible for the surge.
A spokesperson for Customs and Border Protection defended the move saying, “Several Border Patrol sectors have seen a significant increase in encounters in recent months.  In order to process individuals as safely and expeditiously as possible, unprocessed individuals may be transported via air or ground transportation to other sectors along the Southwest border.”

And then sent back to Mexico

I’m all for treating dumbfucks as dumbfucks and marginalizing them at every opportunity.

These dumbfucks?

1628094518648.png

But the evidence is clear: The problem is the unvaccinated population. If more people got the vaccines, the current surge wouldn’t be as big; it certainly wouldn’t lead to the levels of hospitalization and death now seen across the US. This was true months ago, and remains true today.

Unvaccinated people still make up the vast majority of cases, hospitalizations, and deaths. They’ve made up more than 94 percent of reported Covid-19 cases in states with available data, a report last week from the Kaiser Family Foundation found. They’ve also made up similar, or higher, shares of hospitalizations and deaths.

Then there’s what really happened in the Provincetown outbreak. The headlines noted three-fourths of people infected by the virus were vaccinated. But among the more than 900 cases tracked as a result of the outbreak, just seven led to hospitalization — and there were zero deaths. If this was 2020, when there were no vaccines, closer to 90 people would have been hospitalized and about nine would have died, based on hospitalization and death rates over the last year.
Frankly, had Xiden and Harris not done a 180 on Chinese Virus security measures on the border, then the Indian Varriant wouldn't of came into the United States. Sadly, they played politics...and we are in this mess.

Wish we had a real leader that took this seriously

The Federal Government transporting illegals positive for the Wuhan Virus from the Southern Border all over the Country is responsible for the surge.
A spokesperson for Customs and Border Protection defended the move saying, “Several Border Patrol sectors have seen a significant increase in encounters in recent months.  In order to process individuals as safely and expeditiously as possible, unprocessed individuals may be transported via air or ground transportation to other sectors along the Southwest border.”

And then back to Mexico

What will you lefty idiots do when Lambda variant gets here from Peru?

Vaccines don’t work at all against it.
Not true that they don't work at all. Early research shows that they may be less effective. Moderna and Pfizer are both working on new vaccines to handle the known variants.

Probably by next year, we will get an annual COVID shot that like the flu shots are tweaked to handle the most likely variants.

You are afraid of it. There is no other reason for anyone not to get it. You are all pathetic cowards.
so youre a mind reader,,,

sure there are other reasons,, your mind just cant comprehend them because you need others to tell you what to do,,

I'm 30

I don't take flu shots

I'll pass
Do you idiots think the 1918 Spanish Flu epidemic was also a conspiracy? Do you know that more than 50 million people worldwide died of the disease, with 675,000 in the U.S? In 1918 the US population was less than a third of what it is today. That would mean that nearly 2 million Americans would have to die to reach the apparent hurd immunity we reached in 1919. Is that what you want? Do you realize that at this point, 90+ percent of those deaths will be people who have not gotten the vaccine, including thousands of children who had no choice in the matter?

Do you also think that the Spanish Flu epidemic was a conspiracy? Do you understanding that the Covid 19 epidemic is a worldwide phenomenon, not confined to the US? Do you actually believe the entire world is in cohoots to kill millions of people? Seriously? Are you that flakey? That simpleminded? What the hell is wrong with you people?
so youre a mind reader,,,

sure there are other reasons,, your mind just cant comprehend them because you need others to tell you what to do,,
Give me another reason or reasons. You don't have another reason you mental midget.

And then sent back to Mexico
Uh oh, they'd better not transport them in Texas. Governor Fappit will have transporters arrested and seize their vehicles. Of course, it is unlikely he'll get away with his latest BS.

Do you idiots think the 1918 Spanish Flu epidemic was also a conspiracy? Do you know that more than 50 million people worldwide died of the disease, with 675,000 in the U.S? Do you also think that was a conspiracy? Do you understanding that the Covid 19 epidemic is a worldwide phenomenon, not confined to the US? Do you actually believe the entire world is in cohoots to kill millions of people? Seriously? Are you that flakey? That simpleminded? What the hell is wrong with you people.

Give me another reason or reasons. You don't have another reason you mental midget.

No the spanish flu killed men in their prim,e that was a deadly variant to some one like me

And one i would consider vaccination for. If it existed

This is the opposite. It only culls the weak. I have a 99.99999% chance of not seeing the hospital'

THere are very very few 30 and under deaths. Less than 400 under 17 deaths. Those are not the numbers you would see with a spanish flu.

Covid only kills the old and weak

Do you idiots think the 1918 Spanish Flu epidemic was also a conspiracy? Do you know that more than 50 million people worldwide died of the disease, with 675,000 in the U.S? Do you also think that was a conspiracy? Do you understanding that the Covid 19 epidemic is a worldwide phenomenon, not confined to the US? Do you actually believe the entire world is in cohoots to kill millions of people? Seriously? Are you that flakey? That simpleminded? What the hell is wrong with you people.

well considering I dont know a single person that died from it and the 10 people I know that had it including myself had little to no problem with it I see no reason to inject my body with a foreign substance,, more so when its forced on me,,

you may want to call that fear but I call it common sense,,

Forum List

Back