Breakthrough Cases Are NOT the Problem

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
Dumbfucks should never control how society manages problems. The internet gave a voice to people who should be ignored and were historically marginalized.

That's the left for you. Still marginalizing and ignoring black and brown people.

1628095178737.png

No the spanish flu killed men in their prim,e that was a deadly variant to some one like me

And one i would consider vaccination for. If it existed

This is the opposite. It only culls the weak. I have a 99.99999% chance of not seeing the hospital'

THere are very very few 30 and under deaths. Less than 400 under 17 deaths. Those are not the numbers you would see with a spanish flu.

Covid only kills the old and weak
You need to read up on the Spanish Flu epidemic. You obviously know very little about it, including who it killed.

well considering I dont know a single person that died from it and the 10 people I know that had it including myself had little to no problem with it I see no reason to inject my body with a foreign substance,, more so when its forced on me,,

you may want to call that fear but I call it common sense,,
You people are sad, really sad. So misguided. You are simply following the approach to this that Drumph had, the one he inserted in your weak minds. Yet, your great savior, got his vaccine in secret. Yep, even he has more of a sense of survival that you do. When you lie on your death bed saying "oh shit I should'a got it" it's gonna be too late, fool.

You people are sad, really sad. So misguided. You are simply following the approach to this that Drumph had, the one he inserted in your weak minds. Yet, your great savior, got his vaccine in secret. Yep, even he has more of a sense of survival that you do. When you lie on your death bed saying "oh shit I should'a got it" it's gonna be too late, fool.
and there we have it,, the TDS rears its ugly head,,,

another reason to think this is all BS,,,

No the spanish flu killed men in their prim,e that was a deadly variant to some one like me

And one i would consider vaccination for. If it existed

This is the opposite. It only culls the weak. I have a 99.99999% chance of not seeing the hospital'

THere are very very few 30 and under deaths. Less than 400 under 17 deaths. Those are not the numbers you would see with a spanish flu.

Covid only kills the old and weak
Where in the hell do you get your information? Meh, don't answer - We already know ;)

You need to read up on the Spanish Flu epidemic. You obviously know very little about it, including who it killed.

Esme we were all told about the spanish flu because it happened during ww1. It's part of the ww1 schpeel we all got

You're not special

Shut the fuck up, idiot.

Anyone else need to be taught how to assess risk to your self over a cold? haha

Where in the hell do you get your information? Meh, don't answer - We already know ;)

you understand they're just selling ads, right?

I get my information from the CDC lol

99.999% of not seeing a hospital

Still less than 400 under 17 deaths.

If your "point" is that you believe 64% of the black population and 59% of the hispanic population in this country are "dumbfucks", then yes, you and I have both made your very racist point.
It's weird that no one acknowledges they're much younger than white America

The fact barely literate mother fuckers figure this out at a higher rate than our elites is not a good sign for our civilization. Hahaha

Esme we were all told about the spanish flu because it happened during ww1. It's part of the ww1 schpeel we all got

You're not special

Shut the fuck up, idiot.

Anyone else need to be taught how to assess risk to your self over a cold? haha
Read the post right above yours dumbass
Oh and Luke Letlow?

GOP Rep...dead from covid.. 41 years old

Forum List

Back