Breaking.....Yemen's Houthis attack U.S. warship in Red Sea

Your posts are so replete with hysteria and hyperbole that it's difficult to find a question in all the rabid gibberish.

The only people who died in the Israeli fire bombing of US diplomatic installations were the terrorists, themselves. The only reason that more people didn't die is because the Zionists and Egyptian Jews who helped them bungled the timing device and the bombs went off at night instead of a busy day.

You'll be pleased to know that thousands of Americans have died due to subsequent betrayals of Israel and its spies.

This is just one example of the slanderous gibberish that exemplify you tantrums.

The only "babies torn to pieces" are those of Palestine's native residents who have been mutilated by US funded Israeli munitions during the Gaza Genocide.

“Report: 7 October testimonies strike major blow to Israeli narrative”

EXCERPT “New first-hand accounts from witnesses of Israel’s clashes with Hamas militants on 7 October suggest that, in their desperation to contain the surprise incursion, Israeli troops indiscriminately fired on their own citizens with heavy weaponry, resulting in potentially scores of Israeli deaths from so-called “friendly fire”.

Unverified claims circulated by Israel that Hamas militants beheaded 40 babies on 7 October were widely rejected as propaganda which, critics argue, was designed to garner sympathy for Israel to carry out collective punishment of Gaza’s 2.2 million.

However, a closer examination of events by The Grayzone tells a different story: one in which the Israeli military itself bears responsibility for numerous civilian deaths. The emerging details not only contradict the Israeli government’s version of events, but indicate that, in the chaos of battle, reckless Israeli fire likely led to significant casualties among the Israeli population.” CONTINUED
for hysterical hyperbole---reread your own GOEBBELS style post.

for hysterical hyperbole---reread your own GOEBBELS style post.

Goebbels has been dead for a long time but Israel's army of paid, trained and scripted Hasbara trolls has been busier churning out Zionist propaganda than ever:

“Here’s how to deal with extremist pro-Israeli trolls on social media”
Here’s how to deal with extremist pro-Israeli trolls on social media | The Daily Blog

EXCERPT “We have known for a long time that the Israeli government funds intensive online attacks against people who criticise their policies or express support for the BDS movement (Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions) against Israel or actively support the Palestinian struggle for human rights.

A person attacked in this way will find messages posted online calling them a “Nazi”, “anti-Semite”, “Jew-hater” etc and will typically feel shocked and overwhelmed.

Now we know the details of how this works.

In many cases these attacks will be from a single person using multiple on-line identities on behalf of an Israeli government funded group called ACT.IL.

ACT.IL boasts it has 15,000 “online volunteers” from 73 countries who use their app to perform online “missions” in exchange for “cool prizes” and “scholarships”. CONTINUED

"A Guide To HASBARA TROLLS"

EXCERPT "Hasbara Trolls are generally quite polite at first. They pop up when someone is critical of Israel and it's policies or interests. They target, write, engage, educate and insult. From my research it seems that there is some kind of hierarchy of trolls, they have leaders who tell them targets and guide them with their spin.

Most work voluntarily but some are paid for by wealthy sponsors. They track topical keywords and persons using public websites such as topsy.com.

Problems arise if one rejects the explanations being offered by the trolls, then their troll nature becomes apparent very quickly as they resort to smears and abuse." CONTINUED

Goebbels has been dead for a long time but Israel's army of paid, trained and scripted Hasbara trolls has been busier churning out Zionist propaganda than ever:

“Here’s how to deal with extremist pro-Israeli trolls on social media”
Here’s how to deal with extremist pro-Israeli trolls on social media | The Daily Blog

EXCERPT “We have known for a long time that the Israeli government funds intensive online attacks against people who criticise their policies or express support for the BDS movement (Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions) against Israel or actively support the Palestinian struggle for human rights.

A person attacked in this way will find messages posted online calling them a “Nazi”, “anti-Semite”, “Jew-hater” etc and will typically feel shocked and overwhelmed.

Now we know the details of how this works.

In many cases these attacks will be from a single person using multiple on-line identities on behalf of an Israeli government funded group called ACT.IL.

ACT.IL boasts it has 15,000 “online volunteers” from 73 countries who use their app to perform online “missions” in exchange for “cool prizes” and “scholarships”. CONTINUED

"A Guide To HASBARA TROLLS"

EXCERPT "Hasbara Trolls are generally quite polite at first. They pop up when someone is critical of Israel and it's policies or interests. They target, write, engage, educate and insult. From my research it seems that there is some kind of hierarchy of trolls, they have leaders who tell them targets and guide them with their spin.

Most work voluntarily but some are paid for by wealthy sponsors. They track topical keywords and persons using public websites such as topsy.com.

Problems arise if one rejects the explanations being offered by the trolls, then their troll nature becomes apparent very quickly as they resort to smears and abuse." CONTINUED
a copy and paste from a fellow known islamo-nazi dog named
"MINTO"

Last edited:
a copy and paste from a fellow known islamo-nazi dog named
"MINTO"

Please calm down.

What you call "copy and paste" is irrefutable evidence that the Israeli government pays Hasbara trolls to attempt to justify genocide.

They're/ you're not doing a very good job doing it.

Please calm down.

What you call "copy and paste" is irrefutable evidence that the Israeli government pays Hasbara trolls to attempt to justify genocide.

They're/ you're not doing a very good job doing it.
are you suggesting that your jerk MINTO has inside information or are you implying in the filth of your islamo nazism that I am that
which islamo nazi dogs call a "HASBARA TROLL"? To what GENOCIDE to you refer----the ever INCREASING population of
"palestinians" in Gaza? How do your handlers define GENOCIDE?

are you suggesting that your jerk MINTO has inside information or are you implying in the filth of your islamo nazism that I am that
which islamo nazi dogs call a "HASBARA TROLL"? To what GENOCIDE to you refer----the ever INCREASING population of
"palestinians" in Gaza? How do your handlers define GENOCIDE?

I don't know anything about you except from what you write but I cannot have a productive discussion with someone who writes such extremist and hate filled Zionist propaganda.

I don't know anything about you except from what you write but I cannot have a productive discussion with someone who writes such extremist and hate filled Zionist propaganda.
can you provide an example of my "hate filled Zionist propaganda"?

you can't have a productive conversation with anyone quoting
islamo nazi propaganda. I don't quote propaganda at all---I
avoid, completely, even citing information from AGENDA
SITES even if I consider them entirely credible. You should re-
read the MINTO BS----it is utter nonsense. He claims to
KNOW all sorts of classified information and is UNETHICAL
enough to publish it (to wit that which he really does not
KNOW) I was a medic in the US navy and would never
publish that which I know----even benign stuff----because
doing so is actually ILLEGAL ---besides being unethical

Has the Biden administration apologized yet and give them an aid package?

Attacking an American warship would be inconceivable to most of the world but our weak-ass leaders have emboldened everybody who wants to kill infidels.

Tired of this foreplay.....Time Yemen and Iran had their shit pushed in.

For some extra spice.

They got their a## kicked so they are desperate to show as if they are "firm."

you can't have a productive conversation with anyone quoting
islamo nazi propaganda. I don't quote propaganda at all---I
avoid, completely, even citing information from AGENDA
SITES even if I consider them entirely credible. You should re-
read the MINTO BS----it is utter nonsense. He claims to
KNOW all sorts of classified information and is UNETHICAL
enough to publish it (to wit that which he really does not
KNOW) I was a medic in the US navy and would never
publish that which I know----even benign stuff----because
doing so is actually ILLEGAL ---besides being unethical

The focus of my comment was not "MINTO" but Israel's US funded Hasbara trolls, the spam they post and the racist hate they spew in support of Netanyahu's raw genocide.

can you provide an example of my "hate filled Zionist propaganda"?

Sure.

Anything you write denying Netanyahu's genocidal agenda and criminal land theftis racist and hate filled Zionist propaganda.

Ethical Jews condemn Israeli genocide (1) and Israel's "Settlers" are generally criminal land thieves.
Denying either is simply Zionist propaganda.

(1). "A Textbook Case of Genocide"

"Israel has been explicit about what it’s carrying out in Gaza. Why isn’t the world listening?"

EXCERPT "The UN Genocide Convention lists five acts that fall under its definition. Israel is currently perpetrating three of these in Gaza: “1. Killing members of the group. 2. Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group. 3. Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part.” The Israeli Air Force, by its own account, has so far dropped more than 6,000 bombs on Gaza, which is one of the most densely populated areas in the world—almost as many bombs as the US dropped on all of Afghanistan during record-breaking years of its war there." CONTINUED

Sure.

Anything you write denying Netanyahu's genocidal agenda and criminal land theftis racist and hate filled Zionist propaganda.

Ethical Jews condemn Israeli genocide (1) and Israel's "Settlers" are generally criminal land thieves.

"Israel has been explicit about what it’s carrying out in Gaza. Why isn’t the world listening?"

EXCERPT "The UN Genocide Convention lists five acts that fall under its definition. Israel is currently perpetrating three of these in Gaza: “1. Killing members of the group. 2. Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group. 3. Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part.” The Israeli Air Force, by its own account, has so far dropped more than 6,000 bombs on Gaza, which is one of the most densely populated areas in the world—almost as many bombs as the US dropped on all of Afghanistan during record-breaking years of its war there." CONTINUED
so you are convinced that England carried out a genocide against Germany and the US carried out a genocide against Japan and that Iraq carried out a genocide against jews etc etc etc etc ---but Gaza is innocent of any attempt at genocide. BTW BDS is also an act
of Genocide

ok---you can't answer the simple question---which is--'how many people died in the Lavon affair" whilst you dance on the dead bodies of MILLIONS of babies torn to pieces by you and yours

Four or five of the perpetrators.

The operation caused no casualties among the population, but resulted in the deaths of four operatives.

The overseer of the operation allegedly informed the Egyptians, after which 11 suspected operatives were arrested.

Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia › wiki
Lavon Affair - Wikipedia
right---no deaths because the "project" was designed to
cause no deaths---but the operatives were executed anyway.
A good lesson and precedent. Any and all participants in
any action against Israeli citizens, civilian or military or JOOOOS should, properly, be arrested and hanged. There are lots of
such cases in Israeli jails now and lots walking around free

Sure.

wrong again----I have never cited any Israeli propaganda. You are
expressing an islamo nazi opinion where as you DECLARE as truths whole copy and paste articles of excrement from known islamo nazi propagandaists

Last edited:
right---no deaths because the "project" was designed to
cause no deaths---but the operatives were executed anyway.
A good lesson and precedent. Any and all participants in
any action against Israeli citizens, civilian or military or JOOOOS should, properly, be arrested and hanged. There are lots of
such cases in Israeli jails now and lots walking around free
What did operation Susannah hope to accomplish?

What did operation Susannah hope to accomplish?
the theory seems to be that the silly prank would
somehow encourage British (or -the allied guys) over-sight
upon the actions of the Baathist pig Gamal Abdul Nasser--
something of a thorn in his side as is evidenced by his
dismissal from egypt of UN peace keepers from the border
between Israel and Egypt as he prepared his SOVIET
UNION endorsed and funded and armed---even with
military experts in the field---aggression against Israel
in 1967. Nasser was an unrestrained nut who was busy
NATIONALIZING projects that had been sponsored
by KAFFIRIN STATES and interests---a la adolf. Thus--
as can be easily discerned ----Nasser ended up being