Arab 'ethnic cleansing of Jews' vs racists false cry of "ethnic cleansing"

FDR_Reagan

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2023
While bigots always look for bombastic words.

Here are:

Facts.

History.

Reality.

(Not to mention defining evacuating for safety-- from genocidal palestinian leadership using them as shields -- as so called "cleansing").

FlAbci5XwAEgjel.jpg

E2CrS3YXoAE4lWe.jpg

The real ethnic cleansing of the Middle...

ethniccleansing.jpg

Note that Saudi Arabia, Jordan, and the UAE are not shown, since they expelled their Jews to Yemen before 1948.

Sometimes, a picture helps.

Israel has 1.7 million Muslim citizens; twice as many Muslims live in Israel as the number of Jews expelled from Muslim countries.

chrome_screenshot_Dec 31, 2023 4_12_19 AM PST.png

Last edited:

Here are:

Facts.

History.

Reality.

(Not to mention defining evacuating for safety-- from genocidal palestinian leadership using them as shields -- as so called "cleansing").

View attachment 881241

View attachment 881240

View attachment 881239
Note that Saudi Arabia, Jordan, and the UAE are not shown, since they expelled their Jews to Yemen before 1948.

Israel has 1.7 million Muslim citizens; twice as many Muslims live in Israel as the number of Jews expelled from Muslim countries.

View attachment 881242

You're right. The problem is, hyperbolic and Pallywood go hand in hand.

The irony of a people thousands of years genetically intertwined calling any indigenous neighbor racist is simply over the top ....~S~

Here are:

Facts.

History.

Reality.

View attachment 881241

View attachment 881240

View attachment 881239

View attachment 881242

Okay, so you found six or seven graphics that all say the same thing.

A few points. Most of those Jews immigrated the the Zionist Entity voluntarily, they weren't ethnically cleansed.

Secondly, a lot of it was cause and effect. For instance, Egypt drove out most of its Jewish population AFTER the Zionists conspired with Britain and France to steal the Suez Canal from them. Iran drove out its Jewish population after the overthrow of the Shah, a tyrant who was supported by Israel and the US.

None of this takes away from the fact that millions of Palestinians were displaced from their land because a bunch of squatters from Europe stole it from them.

Here are:

Facts.

History.

Reality.

View attachment 881241

View attachment 881240

View attachment 881239

View attachment 881242

Informative.

Here are:

Facts.

History.

Reality.

View attachment 881241

View attachment 881240

View attachment 881239

View attachment 881242

Spot on. The motive of militant Arabs are to destroy Israel and kill as many Jews as they can find.

The motive of Israel is to defend the Jews' right to life, liberty and self determination.

To call it 'ethnic cleansing' when the IDF has every ethical right to fight back against an enemy sworn to destroy Israel and all the Jews in it is so dishonest that any who even suggest that are either the most stupid or uneducated or reprehensible people imaginable.

Spot on. The motive of militant Arabs are to destroy Israel and kill as many Jews as they can find.

The motive of Israel is to defend the Jews' right to life, liberty and self determination.

To call it 'ethnic cleansing' when the IDF has every ethical right to fight back against an enemy sworn to destroy Israel and all the Jews in it is so dishonest that any who even suggest that are either the most stupid or uneducated or reprehensible people imaginable.
So why do they need to invade someone else's land to defend their lives, Liberty and "Self-Determination"?

The fundamental LIE of Zionism has been "A land without a people for a people without a land."

There were people on that land. The Jews cheated them out of their land. That's why they want to kill them.

But let's leave that aside, for the second.

If my neighbors expressed a desire to kill me, I wouldn't spend more than a few minutes wondering if they were justified or not.

I would find somewhere else to live.

So why do they need to invade someone else's land to defend their lives, Liberty and "Self-Determination"?

The fundamental LIE of Zionism has been "A land without a people for a people without a land."

There were people on that land. The Jews cheated them out of their land. That's why they want to kill them.

But let's leave that aside, for the second.

If my neighbors expressed a desire to kill me, I wouldn't spend more than a few minutes wondering if they were justified or not.

I would find somewhere else to live.
Because in the first hour of Hamas' attack on Israel, they fired more than 3000 rockets into Israeli neighborhoods hoping to kill, injure, maim as many men, women, children, babies as they could. They didn't even try to hit military targets and killed more than 1,100 people in that initial attack. Then the initial ground invasion resulted in the most horrendous imaginable torture and murder of civilians they didn't kill with the rockets as well as the kidnapping of hundreds.

And they indicated their ultimate goal is to destroy Israel and kill all the Jews.

If you think that doesn't justify retaliation from Israel and justification for taking out Hamas completely, I sincerely with all my heart wish you would leave America and join forces with Hamas because that is the kind of person you must be. (And take Luiza with you as her posts indicate that she is of the same mentality as you.)

Last edited:
The Trilly Forum Outcasts are gathered to spout their daily Fake News in order to be able to buy lunch -- fried Palestinian baby legs perhaps .

Poor dears .
Running out of things to say, now that the Freedom Fighters plus Friends are making life so difficult for them .

What do you think Nazi Frilly Boys .
Will the Ethnic Cleansing strategy spell the end of Israel.?

Because in the first hour of Hamas' attack on Israel, they fired more than 3000 rockets into Israeli neighborhoods hoping to kill, injure, maim as many men, women, children, babies as they could. They didn't even try to hit military targets and killed more than 1,100 people in that initial attack. Then the initial ground invasion resulted in the most horrendous imaginable torture and murder of civilians they didn't kill with the rockets as well as the kidnapping of hundreds.
What does that have to do with ANY POINT THAT I MADE?

Hamas killed 1300 Jews. Since then, the Zionists have killed 20,000 Palestinians. And that's not counting the tens of thousands of Palestinians leading up to that.

Boo, fucking hoo, these people you've been tormenting for generations took it out on you.

How about not living next to people who want to kill you?

The rest of Fox's stupidy..

If you think that doesn't justify retaliation from Israel and justification for taking out Hamas completely, I sincerely with all my heart wish you would leave America and join forces with Hamas because that is the kind of person you must be. (And take Luiza with you as her posts indicate that she is of the same mentality as you.)

Sorry, I'm a veteran.. that puts me ahead of the line.

No, bombing women and children is not justified, and the Zionist Squatters won't accomplish their goal, anyway. Hamas isn't going anywhere, but the family of everyone the Zionists killed will happily join up for a chance to kill Israelis in the future.

Did you hear about the Israeli Coyote? It chews off three legs and is still caught in the trap.

The rest of Fox's stupidy..

Sorry, I'm a veteran.. that puts me ahead of the line.

No, bombing women and children is not justified, and the Zionist Squatters won't accomplish their goal, anyway. Hamas isn't going anywhere, but the family of everyone the Zionists killed will happily join up for a chance to kill Israelis in the future.

Did you hear about the Israeli Coyote? It chews off three legs and is still caught in the trap.
You must have never seen combat. Woman and children are the collateral damage of war. Not targeted. Not intended. But that is what war does. And when Hamas DELIBERATELY puts its rocket launchers and ammo dumps in areas to maximize civilian collateral damage and refuses to allow the citizens to leave the area, yes women and children will be killed. Israel did as much as it could to warn the civilians to get out of the way. Hamas won't let them.

Israel's ONLY other option is to allow Hamas and its Muslim Brotherhood affiliated allies to destroy Israel and kill all the Jews.

Again if you think Hamas is justified in doing that, you are either totally intellectually incompetent or you are a more terrible person than I thought you were.

You must have never seen combat. Woman and children are the collateral damage of war. Not targeted.

Then why are you whining and bitching when Israelis are killed in a war?

And when Hamas DELIBERATELY puts its rocket launchers and ammo dumps in areas to maximize civilian collateral damage and refuses to allow the citizens to leave the area, yes women and children will be killed. Israel did as much as it could to warn the civilians to get out of the way. Hamas won't let them.
You need to stop sucking up so much Zionist propaganda. The Zionists have targeted cars fleeing from the war zone. They've targeted ambulances responding to buildings that have been damaged.

Israel's ONLY other option is to allow Hamas and its Muslim Brotherhood affiliated allies to destroy Israel and kill all the Jews.

No, they have another option. Pack up their bags and go back to Europe where they came from. That would be an option. It would actually be a better option than living right next door to people who want to murder them in retaliation for all the people they've murdered.

But a magic sky fairy promised them that land, donchaknow.

Again if you think Hamas is justified in doing that, you are either totally intellectually incompetent or you are a more terrible person than I thought you were.

No, you stupid cow. The Zionists started this by invading Palestinian land. Period, full stop.

Here's the dirty little secret about Hamas. Bibi enabled them for decades because he would rather have Palestinians divided than negotiate with them in good faith. That's why he allowed 5 BILLION dollars to be funneled to Hamas through Qatar.

And they indicated their ultimate goal is to destroy Israel and kill all the Jews.

You act as if there were never any hostilities between Palestine's native residents and Zionists until 7 October 2023 when Zionist terrorist gangs began exterminating Palestinians(1) in 1948 with the same impunity as Israeli "Settlers" murder Palestinian civilians today. (2)

Face facts.
Even Jewish sources see Netanyahu's genocidal agenda for what it is:

“A Textbook Case of Genocide”

“Israel has been explicit about what it’s carrying out in Gaza. Why isn’t the world listening?”

EXCERPTS “Israel’s campaign to displace Gazans—and potentially expel them altogether into Egypt—is yet another chapter in the Nakba, in which an estimated 750,000 Palestinians were driven from their homes during the 1948 war that led to the creation of the State of Israel. But the assault on Gaza can also be understood in other terms: as a textbook case of genocide unfolding in front of our eyes. I say this as a scholar of genocide, who has spent many years writing about Israeli mass violence against Palestinians. I have written about settler colonialism and Jewish supremacy in Israel, the distortion of the Holocaust to boost the Israeli arms industry, the weaponization of antisemitism accusations to justify Israeli violence against Palestinians, and the racist regime of Israeli apartheid. “

“Israeli Minister of Defense Yoav Gallant declared it in no uncertain terms on October 9th: “We are imposing a complete siege on Gaza. No electricity, no food, no water, no fuel. Everything is closed. We are fighting human animals, and we will act accordingly.”

Indeed, Israel’s genocidal assault on Gaza is quite explicit, open, and unashamed. Perpetrators of genocide usually do not express their intentions so clearly,

Israel’s goal is to destroy the Palestinians of Gaza. And those of us watching around the world are derelict in our responsibility to prevent them from doing so.
” CONTINUED

What is vague about Defense Minister Gallant's intention to starve all of Gaza's residents to death?

How is Yoav Gallant any better than Genrikh Yagota with his starvation order? (3)

(1). “Deir Yasin Massacre, 09.04.1948”

EXCERPT " One of the worst Zionist massacres committed against Palestinians is the Deir Yasin massacre. Defenceless Palestinian civilians were tortured before being massacres and their bodies mutilated. Women and children were raped, babies were butchered and pregnant women were bayoneted." CONTINUED

(2). "Israel Must Loudly Arrest the Murderous West Bank Settlers"

EXCERPT "Since Hamas’ Oct. 7 attack, settlers there have killed more than 120 Palestinians and injured at least 2,000. They have forcibly expelled more than 800 Palestinians from their homes, blown up their generators and solar panels, and burned down tents of Bedouin herders.

Again: This has been going on not in Gaza but in the West Bank—which is governed by the Palestinian Authority, not by Hamas." CONTINUED

(3). "Stalin's Jews"

"We mustn't forget that some of greatest murderers of modern times were Jewish"

https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3342999,00.html

EXCERPT "And us, the Jews? An Israeli student finishes high school without ever hearing the name "Genrikh Yagoda," the greatest Jewish murderer of the 20th Century, the GPU's deputy commander and the founder and commander of the NKVD. Yagoda diligently implemented Stalin's collectivization orders and is responsible for the deaths of at least 10 million people.

In 1934, according to published statistics, 38.5 percent of those holding the most senior posts in the Soviet security apparatuses were of Jewish origin. They too, of course, were gradually eliminated in the next purges.

Many Jews sold their soul to the devil of the Communist revolution and have blood on their hands for eternity. We'll mention just one more: Leonid Reichman, head of the NKVD's special department and the organization's chief interrogator, who was a particularly cruel sadist."CONTINUED

Forum List

Back