Breaking.....Yemen's Houthis attack U.S. warship in Red Sea

so you are convinced that England carried out a genocide against Germany and the US carried out a genocide against Japan and that Iraq carried out a genocide against jews etc etc etc etc ---but Gaza is innocent of any attempt at genocide. BTW BDS is also an act
of Genocide

Again, your fanaticism and hysteria are so extreme that your Posts are senseless and the sources you call "nazi-islamo propaganda" are from Jewish and / or Israeli sources.

Please calm down if you expect me to respond.

Again, your fanaticism and hysteria are so extreme that your Posts are senseless and the sources you call "nazi-islamo propaganda" are from Jewish and / or Israeli sources.

Please calm down if you expect me to respond.
you conjecture in a manner typical of your kind----The sources I call islamo-nazi come from my childhood in a very christian semi-
suburban rural town in the USA in an area of the USA which is known (not that I knew it as a child) as harboring lots of nazi
enclaves during the world war II era. I read scores of pamphlets
from that era and on to the 1950s which, very clearly, expounded
on YOUR POV and which carried the same content as the idiot
writings that you cut and paste. The materials cited Syria and Egypt as sources. AS a child I assumed Syria to be a christian country---all the Syrians I knew were christians. ----fast forward---into my teens I came to understand that the writings I was reading were created by nazi war criminals who had fled to Egypt and Syria
to avoid the Nuremburg court---that's when the ISLAMO NAZI --
character became obvious to me and even more obvious when
I began to work with muslim professionals in the USA. AS to
the "jewish sources" --an accusation that exists in the minds of
you and yours----I had no jewish education at all---my parents
were completely secular---most of my childhood friends were
christians and I spent a considerable number of sundays in the
church Sunday school----I know you well

you conjecture in a manner typical of your kind----The sources I call islamo-nazi come from my childhood in a very christian semi-
suburban rural town in the USA in an area of the USA which is known (not that I knew it as a child) as harboring lots of nazi
writings that you cut and paste. The materials cited Syria and Egypt as sources. AS a child I assumed Syria to be a christian country---all the Syrians I knew were christians. ----fast forward---into my teens I came to understand that the writings I was reading were created by nazi war criminals who had fled to Egypt and Syria
STILL waiting, ms grau, for those example of "jewish propaganda" that you claim I post up----or do cut and paste
thereof in the same manner that you post up islamo-nazi
excrement

the theory seems to be that the silly prank would
somehow encourage British (or -the allied guys) over-sight
upon the actions of the Baathist pig Gamal Abdul Nasser--
something of a thorn in his side as is evidenced by his
dismissal from egypt of UN peace keepers from the border
between Israel and Egypt as he prepared his SOVIET
UNION endorsed and funded and armed---even with
military experts in the field---aggression against Israel
in 1967. Nasser was an unrestrained nut who was busy
NATIONALIZING projects that had been sponsored
by KAFFIRIN STATES and interests---a la adolf. Thus--
as can be easily discerned ----Nasser ended up being
a cold war pawn of The Soviet Union which was playing
the part that Iran plays today

expat500

Nope. They dressed up as Arabs. Eisenhower was going to finance the construction of the Aswan dam until the Jews pulled off the false flag.

Same crime as the false flag when they dressed up as Arabs and bombed the King David hotel.

They were criminals...still are.

That's why you call Christians jelly beans.

That's why you call Christians jelly beans.
^^^ typical islamo-nazi al la Goebbels deflection. I have never
called Christians "jelly beans" I have referred to the sunday school
classes that I attended as a child as "jelly bean school"---because of the silly stuff taught there-----surada is a typical graduate

expat500

Nope. They dressed up as Arabs. Eisenhower was going to finance the construction of the Aswan dam until the Jews pulled off the false flag.

Same crime as the false flag when they dressed up as Arabs and bombed the King David hotel.

They were criminals...still are.
for those who do not know----the "KING DAVID HOTEL"--at the time that the IRGUN decided to get rid of it was not a hotel--it was head quarters for the British government agents who were busy
denying survivors of the nazi concentration camps entrance into
"palestine"-----a personal anecdote---my maternal grandfather lost
a whole bunch of brothers and their families to the HOLAHOAX---there was one survivor----his wife and kids were dead but he wrote his brother saying that he was ON HIS WAY TO PALESTINE-----and that was it------he "disappeared" too. My grandfather was a strange duck----he REFUSED to look into the fate of his family----just saying---"I KNOW WHERE THEY ARE"----as a kid I knew that my
grandparents had LOTS of sibs----My grandfather was one of ten--
but somehow I had almost no cousins----and that's why the "IRGUN" wanted to destroy the British Colonial Office that
had created the situation that resulted in dead jews. Islamo nazi pigs continue to refer to the headquarters as THE KING DAVID
HOTEL----because it conjures up in the average mind images of
children splashing around in swimming pools. The pigs are
criminals

The White House and the Pentagon have decided to do a ground operation in Yemen.
The Husis in slippers and with AKs are, of course, brave warriors.
But if they have Russian missiles of different calibers and for different occasions, it will be more interesting.

The West is supplying the Ukrainians, isn't it? They're the ones who started it
So Russia can.

^^^ typical islamo-nazi al la Goebbels deflection. I have never
called Christians "jelly beans" I have referred to the sunday school
classes that I attended as a child as "jelly bean school"---because of the silly stuff taught there-----surada is a typical graduate

Sunday school for 8 year olds is not the same as for 15-16 year olds. What exactly are you ridiculing now?

for those who do not know----the "KING DAVID HOTEL"--at the time that the IRGUN decided to get rid of it was not a hotel--it was head quarters for the British government agents who were busy
a whole bunch of brothers and their families to the HOLAHOAX---there was one survivor----his wife and kids were dead but he wrote his brother saying that he was ON HIS WAY TO PALESTINE-----and that was it------he "disappeared" too. My grandfather was a strange duck----he REFUSED to look into the fate of his family----just saying---"I KNOW WHERE THEY ARE"----as a kid I knew that my
but somehow I had almost no cousins----and that's why the "IRGUN" wanted to destroy the British Colonial Office that
had created the situation that resulted in dead jews. Islamo nazi pigs continue to refer to the headquarters as THE KING DAVID
criminals

That's why they killed 600 British peacekeepers and Count Folke Bernadotte. Right? Were they rabid dogs?

The White House and the Pentagon have decided to do a ground operation in Yemen.
The Husis in slippers and with AKs are, of course, brave warriors.
But if they have Russian missiles of different calibers and for different occasions, it will be more interesting.

The West is supplying the Ukrainians, isn't it? They're the ones who started it
So Russia can.
Well that made no sense on any level.

That's why they killed 600 British peacekeepers and Count Folke Bernadotte. Right? Were they rabid dogs?
They were humans trying to survive the filth of 2000 years of persecution by the christian world and 1400 of the muslim world------to wit ---YOUR FILTHY AND DISGUSTING WORLD.......and counting

to know who the HOUTHIS are----it's easy. There are lots of Yemeni sunnis
in the USA---lots run kiosk type stores. Just talk to them and learn about
the fact of SANAA (capitol of Yemen) KNEE DEEP IN THE BLOOD OF THEIR
FAMILIES. it is also important to know that Yemen has been in a state of
civil war for more than 60 years------now think OIL----it's mostly in the sunni
controlled areas sometimes abbreviated as "ADEN" ( that means eden--as
in garden of) and on the westerns side of Yemen (near Iran) where the ports of transport lie. Never forget oil. Iran has a big interest in production and transport of OIL as does Saudi Arabia -----PRICE CONTROL. Their squabbles are galvanizing attacks on USA shipping and personnel by Iran's
lackeys and shills----to wit DA HOUTHIS

criminals

Is that why the European Jews killed over 600 British peacekeepers?

to know who the HOUTHIS are----it's easy. There are lots of Yemeni sunnis
in the USA---lots run kiosk type stores. Just talk to them and learn about
the fact of SANAA (capitol of Yemen) KNEE DEEP IN THE BLOOD OF THEIR
FAMILIES. it is also important to know that Yemen has been in a state of
civil war for more than 60 years------now think OIL----it's mostly in the sunni
controlled areas sometimes abbreviated as "ADEN" ( that means eden--as
in garden of) and on the westerns side of Yemen (near Iran) where the ports of transport lie. Never forget oil. Iran has a big interest in production and transport of OIL as does Saudi Arabia -----PRICE CONTROL. Their squabbles are galvanizing attacks on USA shipping and personnel by Iran's
lackeys and shills----to wit DA HOUTHIS

Yemen's oil reserves are in the south.. it never really got off the ground. The oil business hates a war zone. When Al Qaeda left Afghanistan they took over south Yemen.

The Houthis want to take over the Bab Al Mandab and Secotra island.. it has nothing to do with oil rivalries.

Has the Biden administration apologized yet and give them an aid package?

Attacking an American warship would be inconceivable to most of the world but our weak-ass leaders have emboldened everybody who wants to kill infidels.

Tired of this foreplay.....Time Yemen and Iran had their shit pushed in.

For some extra spice.

Yemen has been attacking Arabia since 2000.

criminals
Surada disagrees---I have no idea with what ---maybe she imagines that the
King David Hotel was a branch of the Sheraton. As to "dressing up like arabs" ---ROFLMAO what does that mean in Egypt in the 1950s or even in the palestine mandate in the 1940s----big time desert robes and a giant dagger
in the 1950s Like Peter O'TOOLE in the movie? Maybe she thinks they galloped in on camels

Yemen's oil reserves are in the south.. it never really got off the ground. The oil business hates a war zone. When Al Qaeda left Afghanistan they took over south Yemen.

The Houthis want to take over the Bab Al Mandab and Secotra island.. it has nothing to do with oil rivalries.
I have big news-----the Houthis want to take over the country---and the
Yemeni civil war for the past more than 60 years has lots to do with oil---
as does the interest of Iran and Saudi arabia in the matter---especially the
seaports and traffic in the Red Sea. Even Russia shares those interests

Forum List

Back