Breaking -Tucker investigates the Navalny murder (video)_

Somehow Navalney never made it into Tuckers interview

Somehow Navalney never made it into Tuckers interview

Few people know who Navalney was, so why is this surprising? BTW, how would Putin know how a particular convict in a Russian penitentiary passed on? Whether it was due to a homicide or not hasn't been adjudicated yet.

I suppose it could be a murder, treason really isn't a good charge to have if you are in prison.

Few people know who Navalney was, so why is this surprising? BTW, how would Putin know how a particular convict in a Russian penitentiary passed on? Whether it was due to a homicide or not hasn't been adjudicated yet.

I suppose it could be a murder, treason really isn't a good charge to have if you are in prison.
He would know because he put him there.
Navalney was is main political adversary

Navalney somehow died shortly after Putin shipped him to Siberia

He would know because he put him there.
Navalney was is main political adversary

Navalney somehow died shortly after Putin shipped him to Siberia

Actually the courts of the Russian Federation put Navalny in the penitentiary, not President Putin.

Russian joints are pretty tough, and Navalny probably wasn't popular with the other men there.

And who is to say it was "murder"? Russian pens allow the inmates to smoke cigarettes. Navalny could have just as easily died of emphysema.

Actually, its hilarious how libs are so offended by President Putin imprisoning his political foes, but encourage Joseph the Somnolent to do exactly the same thing here. How many peaceful protesters against Biden's Reign of Error are in the gulag for merely having a peaceful protest in January 2021?

Actually, its hilarious how libs are so offended by President Putin imprisoning his political foes, but encourage Joseph the Somnolent to do exactly the same thing here. How many peaceful protesters against Biden's Reign of Error are in the gulag for merely having a peaceful protest in January 2021?
No one in the US would compare Putin favorably to any president. What time is it over there?

The Anerican public are unlikely to learn about Navalny by watchung tucker. Or any putin puppets.

I am sure that Tucker Carlson is irate over Putin killing Navalney

He just hasn’t gotten around to mentioning it yet

I am sure that Tucker Carlson is irate over Putin killing Navalney

He just hasn’t gotten around to mentioning it yet

Why would Mr. Carlson care one way or another ? And who is to say Uncle Pooty killed Navalny?

Its a lot more likely that one of the cons in the joint whacked him, no?

Has tucker "broken his silence" and "issued a statement" yet ? His credibility as a journo is on the line.

Or the Russian economy contracting by 2-3% per year.

Probably right. That's why President Putin thinks its important to get the Soviet Union back together again and have a Reconstruction Period like the US did after the War of Northern Aggression in the 1860's.

Although as bad as the Russian Federation's economy is performing, Ukraine is doing even worse. Maybe reunion is something Zelenskyy should be looking for as well.

That's why President Putin thinks its important to get the Soviet Union back together again and have a Reconstruction Period like the US did after the War of Northern Aggression in the 1860's.
No it isn't. You post the DUMBEST shit, I swear.

So Putin decided to do this before the sanctions, but the sanctions are the reason he did it.

So fking dumb. Stop embarrassing yourself.

No it isn't. You post the DUMBEST shit, I swear.

So Putin decided to do this before the sanctions, but the sanctions are the reason he did it.

So fking dumb. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Actually, the sanctions were passed by Congress and implemented by President Trump.

Long before hostilities broke out between Ukraine and Russia.

Remember the Trump Administration was based on peace and prosperity, not endless war like Biden's proxy war against the Russian people.

Forum List

Back