BREAKING: Trump's lawyers ask for Judge Tanya Chutkan to be removed from his DC J6 case

Judges do not find defendants guilty or not guilty silly one, a jury made up of 12 do.

Ever heard of a bench trial?

Judges can most decidedly manipulate jurors and do so all of the time.

Many ways of doing so, including blocking defense witnesses from testifying. And so much more.

Maybe read the motions provided in the OP…it spells out her bias

With that said I doubt she’ll recuse herself, but this is just one more thing the SCOTUS will highlight when they overturn the political prosecution…if they need to
Wow a so called black woman, against another black woman. Yea you were definitely a house negro back in the day, I bet you believed the Central Park 5 was guilty as well since your Orange God said they were.

Wow a so called black woman, against another black woman. Yea you were definitely a house negro back in the day, I bet you believed the Central Park 5 was guilty as well since your Orange God said they were.
What?

I don’t think they are, I did at one point, but that’s because a demafacist prosecutor like the one in GA prosecuted them

Trump didn’t

Try again

Ever heard of a bench trial?

Judges can most decidedly manipulate jurors and do so all of the time.

Many ways of doing so, including blocking defense witnesses from testifying. And so much more.
…. also overruling objections by the defense.

If this clown is found guilty by a predominately black jury, with a black prosecutor prosecuting the case and a black Judge presiding over the case. You Trump Humpers are going to cry a river.
Even if that were true, how is that ironic?

Forum List

Back