BREAKING: Trump's lawyers ask for Judge Tanya Chutkan to be removed from his DC J6 case

That's not true.... If they say, they can be fair and will base their judgement only on what evidence was presented in the trial, then sometimes the prosecutor, and defense attorney, and judge will accept them....

It happened to me once....I had been exposed to a situation similar to the trial case they were picking jurors for, of which I told the truth about to them, (kinda hoping to be recused cuz I had an awful lot of work to do at my job), but they asked me if I could be fair and only use evidence presented in the trial, and I said yes, I'm certain I could do that....

And I was sent to another room to wait to be dismissed, but about an hour and a half later I was called back in and told I was in the jury!!
Similar thing happened to me. I've been called up three times, and have been on three juries. They must like my waist length hair. I need to not tie it back next time. "Cousin It, can you be fair and only use the evidence presented?"

Hell No!

Judges do not find defendants guilty or not guilty silly one, a jury made up of 12 do.
LOL! This is kind of a stupid post. Yes, you are technically correct, unless the defendant waives his right to a jury trial. Also, the comment you are trying (and failing) to malign, though maybe not a precise as you would like it to be, is essentially pointing out what he believes to be biased. This is a substantive critique. Your's is completely unrelated to substance and instead focuses on a formalistic critique. Maybe you are trying to ignore the substance of the comment by posting your own worthless and ratty little act of snark that completely fails to address the substantive point of the post to which you replied.

God, you are a creep!

Her numerous injudicious remarks say she needs to be removed. And if she isn't Trump then has an excellent appeal.

I've had some minor dealings with courts as an expert witness and in all my life, I've never seen such blatant hostility and prejudice on a judge going into a case, and if they were, they either removed themselves or were removed.

This is the very kind of prejudice they seek to avoid in jury selections.

Judges are supposed to be impartial, and they usually are--- the honest ones.

If this judge is not removed now, Trump beats the rap on appeal, guaranteed.

I've had some minor dealings with courts as an expert witness and in all my life, I've never seen such blatant hostility and prejudice on a judge going into a case, and if they were, they either removed themselves or were removed.

This is the very kind of prejudice they seek to avoid in jury selections.

Judges are supposed to be impartial, and they usually are--- the honest ones.

If this judge is not removed now, Trump beats the rap on appeal, guaranteed.
Would you bet your life on it?

Chutkan hates Trump. Has admitted so in the past. How can he get a fair trial? Trump is right to ask for another non hating Trump judge :)

Would you bet your life that this judge isn't removed for bias and Trump is found 100% guilty of all charges and serves the rest of his life in prison, is removed from the ticket and neither runs nor wins next year?
Is that exciting to you? I'm going to take a wild guess and assume you are a Liberal.

Just because you guys hate him, does not mean he needs to go to prison.

Would you bet your life that this judge isn't removed for bias and Trump is found 100% guilty of all charges and serves the rest of his life in prison, is removed from the ticket and neither runs nor wins next year?
Nope, but you're the one making the bold prediction. Criminal courts don't just kick judges.

Forum List

Back