BREAKING: Jack Smith and Judge Chutkan's Election Interference Case in Washington DC Has Been Removed from Court Calendar – Postponed Indefinitely!

Lol, no worse than you thinking you're gonna get away with the crap you're doing against Trump. You do realize you made him mote popular?
People can only vote once and his tent is getting smaller. Trump’s only getting more popular because his fans like him more, not because he’s attracting more voters.

The justice system has been diverted to cater to liberal wishes and feelings
That's an argument designed to cater to your soy boy feelings. Everything that doesn't go the way you want to is illegitimate and corrupt. You're all tantrum throwing children led by the biggest child of all.

Not a single one of them has been dismissed yet. MAGAt noise isn't the same thing as a court victory. In fact Trump suffered a rather huge loss last week and is set to lose an even bigger one either next week or the week after when judge Engoron in N.Y. finishes his ruling. It would of been out already but surprise surprise the baby sitter that had to be placed over Trump Co. business dealings found more fraud even as his fraud trial was going on. If that sounds familiar it should. Trump was defaming E Jean Carroll as his defamation case was going on and is probably going to be sued by her again. That dipshit just doesn't learn and neither do you morons but at least the rest of us get to enjoy the circus.

:dunno:
Again they are falling apart EVEN BEFORE they make it to the court. Usually it takes a court room setting before a case starts to fall apart.

Again they are falling apart EVEN BEFORE they make it to the court. Usually it takes a court room setting before a case starts to fall apart.
No, it always takes a courtroom to dismiss criminal charges. If you're entertaining ideas to the contrary you're cosplaying too hard. Dial it back some. :itsok:

E Jean Carroll just got him and she isn't even a prosecutor. Don't you worry. You're going to be seeing a lot of Trump getting got this year. :lmao:

I do not like Trump either, but you should be able to see that these cases are all bogus, and the Jean Carroll one most of all.
Not only did she wait 30 years, but had no evidence at all.
Her word against that of a former president.
Nor does she have any credibility since she admits she offered to get naked in front of Trump, in order to model lingerie.
And it is Jean Carroll who defamed Trump with her claims of rape.
Trump has the obvious legal rights to defend himself from those unproven allegations.
The suit against Trump should never have been allowed.
Regardless of whether or not Trump was a rapist, what Jean Carroll did was totally illegal.

I do not like Trump either, but you should be able to see that these cases are all bogus, and the Jean Carroll one most of all.
Not only did she wait 30 years, but had no evidence at all.
Her word against that of a former president.
Nor does she have any credibility since she admits she offered to get naked in front of Trump, in order to model lingerie.
And it is Jean Carroll who defamed Trump with her claims of rape.
Trump has the obvious legal rights to defend himself from those unproven allegations.
The suit against Trump should never have been allowed.
Regardless of whether or not Trump was a rapist, what Jean Carroll did was totally illegal.
I don't care about your total lack of common sense. Cry to someone who gives a shit.

You're a real idiot. Maybe consume some real news. :lmao: The reason the case has been taken off the docket is because defendants need time to prepare their defense and that can't happen while the case is on pause. She originally stated that she thought 6 to 7 months were sufficient and since this case has been on pause for nearly two months now she's going to give Trump that extra time as soon as the stay is lifted. That's all. Just regular court shit.

:lmao:

Hey, I'm happy to entertain all these predictions from you Bingos. I'm confident enough in my own assessment.

The stories you clowns come up with are just wild. I love white wing fantasy. It's my favorite genre. :lmao:

The Appellate judges destroyed Trumps argument in line the first 5 minutes of the hearing. Judge Pan cut to the heart of the issue and asked if a President who murdered one of his political rivals right before leaving office would be immune from prosecution under his argument and he stumbled and bumbled the rest of the way.

Yes the president about to leave office would be immune from prosecution if they murdered one of his political rivals for a valid reason. For example, if the rival were about to give secrets to a national enemy, was about to harm someone else, had been discovered to be a foreign agent, etc.

And clearly it is CONGRESS who determines first if the executive immunity should apply or not.
A judge does not have that authority.

I don't care about your total lack of common sense. Cry to someone who gives a shit.

Wrong.
What "common sense" says is that you can't make accusations 30 years later.
It is criminal to not report a rape immediately, since that means others will be unaware and vulnerable to also being attacked.
Waiting 30 years is not just disgusting, but criminal.

People can only vote once and his tent is getting smaller. Trump’s only getting more popular because his fans like him more, not because he’s attracting more voters.

Wrong.
All the liberals I know, which is a lot, are all very upset these bogus charges are being used to bias the election.
No one I know accepts these charges at all.

Have you ever known a case to be dropped from the docket?
Most appeals have to wait until after a trial. It turns out trying a former President for crimes presents certain legal questions that must be dealt with before the trial. This really isn't surprising to anyone not following MAGAt news.

No. It's something you use to get rid of criminals. :itsok:

A crime is when you harm others.
None of the 91 charges have a victim who was harmed.
The obvious way to tell is that there is no one pushing them but political hacks.
Even the Jean Carroll case, clearly she was not a victim or harmed, or else she would not have offered to model lingerie in private.

Wrong.
What "common sense" says is that you can't make accusations 30 years later.
Then I don't think you know what "common sense" means. Her winning the case already proves your theory wrong, moron.
It is criminal to not report a rape immediately, since that means others will be unaware and vulnerable to also being attacked.
That's simply another unfounded legal theory.
Waiting 30 years is not just disgusting, but criminal.
The reality is the legal situation appears to disagree with you. Maybe you want to adjust your assumptions accordingly. :dunno:

A crime is when you harm others.
None of the 91 charges have a victim who was harmed.
The obvious way to tell is that there is no one pushing them but political hacks.
Even the Jean Carroll case, clearly she was not a victim or harmed, or else she would not have offered to model lingerie in private.
The Fulton County voters who Trump tried to defraud where harmed. Again, your ignorant internet opinion might seem mighty in your bedroom but legal reality for Trump and the Georgia co-defendants say otherwise, Fantasy Player. :itsok:

Forum List

Back