BREAKING: Trump's lawyers ask for Judge Tanya Chutkan to be removed from his DC J6 case

But you can't explain how a "staunch conservative" like yourself can support Trump

Easy. Trump may be imperfect, far from perfect in fact, but he is still 100X better than anyone else running for the office, especially your Biden. Democrats are supposed to be against big government, but here you are supporting him by default if you do not support Trump. Besides, if anyone ever really cuts spending massively eliminating all of your favorite programs, you will be the first one crying like a little girl.

I still believe Trump offers the first best chance (maybe the only chance) of getting in there and eliminating unnecessary government agencies and taking an axe to the Washington Deep State, not only the cause of much spending, but IMO, the first, best, most important agenda for any true American, which obviously excludes your tribe.

Easy. Trump may be imperfect, far from perfect in fact, but he is still 100X better than anyone else running for the office, especially your Biden.
So “staunch” conservatism is just a hobby of yours? Aren’t there folks who are more conservative in the field than your blob?
Democrats are supposed to be against big government,
LOL... They are? Really..... First I’ve heard of it.
but here you are supporting him by default if you do not support Trump.
Uh...yeah. Joe supports a woman’s right to choose, equal pay for equal work, using force when necessary, wants to forgive student loans that are not like other personal debt so folks graduating college are able to have some prosperity etc...
Besides, if anyone ever really cuts spending massively eliminating all of your favorite programs, you will be the first one crying like a little girl.
Yet only conservatives are here daily crying like little girls. When was the last time you guys haven’t tried to portray yourself as a victim?
I still believe Trump offers the first best chance (maybe the only chance) of getting in there and eliminating unnecessary government agencies and taking an axe to the Washington Deep State, not only the cause of much spending, but IMO, the first, best, most important agenda for any true American, which obviously excludes your tribe.
Again....the phrases “true American”, “deep state” etc...

Did you use those phrases on the stand there, “expert”?

Forum List

Back