BREAKING: Trump To Be Arrested Next Week

It seems Trump supporters aren't all that thrilled to heed Trump's words at the moment.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Former President Donald Trump’s calls for protests ahead of his anticipated indictment in New York have generated mostly muted reactions from supporters, with even some of his most ardent loyalists dismissing the idea as a waste of time or a law enforcement trap.

Trump's call for protests gets muted reaction by supporters

I bring this up mostly because this is something I've long said would happen. After seeing the really gullible Trump supporters crying for leniency in court, the rest aren't going to do squat other than take it out on their keyboards.

So is a marbled rye.

Really? When I was young, whites were 85% of the population. And whites represent about 1/3rd to half the civilized world. Then when the internet connected all the countries, your government got involved in all the rest in secret backroom special deals and suddenly politicians got very rich and the government got involved in a plethora of new social, educational and economic programs and mandates designed solely for the FORCED PREFERENCE AND DISTRIBUTION of foreign minorities. You don't just PERMIT IT, you FACILITATE IT. And now you MANDATE IT. By force.

What's to mind about that?

You are cramming all these foreigners down this country's throat for a clandestine agenda that none of us will benefit from, as the last decade has clearly shown, certainly not ME, and not even for THEM in the long run. The only beneficiaries in all of this plan are a small cadre of unelected people in Washington and elsewhere who hope that it will make them rich beyond all imagination and THEY will run the world, except it won't be a world anyone will actually want to live in---- except THEM. And history teaches us what ALWAYS happens to such people and plans--- it is all just a matter of irrevocable TIME. Meanwhile, Biden's cabinet is politically ENGINEERED, you can't actually sit there claiming that someone could randomly pick such a small group of people in such a small sampling of consideration, and still end up with the EXACT SAME distribution as with millions or BILLIONS of people? :laughing0301:

As it is, blacks only make up 14-18% of the population, not 50%. Joe's picks are all obviously, flagrantly, blatantly 100% POLITICAL. So political that it makes my teeth hurt.

REALLY, DUMBASS? Name me a loyal member of Trump's team? The biggest problem Trump had was a LACK of loyalty; most of them were either Washington inside democratic-planted leakers or spies, or frightened little old school RINO GOPs, or members of the globalist-military more loyal to Xi Jinping than to his own CIC.

GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK.
the 50% non-whites isnt just blacks, its other races.
The blacks are 23 percent of the current administration.

those who are upset about it, might be racist. Since our government should represent the population it serves.

Supposedly FOX News has a source in the courts handling the Manhattan DA case.

Allegedly they're debating whether or not to handcuff him.

My prediction? If this is true, it plays right into Don's hands - and he will emerge stronger than ever before with martyr dark energy.

The Left always screw themselves by overplaying their hand.
the MSM media is two weeks to early with their april fools joke.:auiqs.jpg:

Twice impeached, failed one term EX President.
But that's just TOO many words for a meme huh?
There is no doubt that Trump's reputation in history is cooked. He is a horribly flawed human who brought his flaws to the Presidency and almost thrust his flaws on the US and the world.
His failings have been chronciled by historians, former emplyees, members of his own political party. There has been no writings of consequence showing Trump as a success. The writings will go down through history.
Trump and his supporters will not be treated kindly by history. Families will be embarrassed to know any of their ancestors supported Trump.
Trump is an embarrassment to the nation.
Trump supporters are an embarrassment to their families.

Nobody with a brain or who has contact with reality thinks any such thing.
The Trump lemmings have no idea that the normal people, in the US and throughout the world, look at them as bat shit crazy.

The Trump lemmings have no idea that the normal people, in the US and throughout the world, look at them as bat shit crazy.

You Brandon salad-tossers have no idea how little we care about your so-called “thinking,”

Trump will be on my mind until he and his supporters are no longer a threat to our nation.
Neither ever were a threat. The same can’t be said of Potato.
They will be neutered and sent back to their rat holes to fester with Nazis. KKK and more of their kind.

Ah. A Nazi accusation from a libturd fascist lying scumbag. Not exactly a thing of value.

Trump will be on my mind until he and his supporters are no longer a threat to our nation.
They will be neutered and sent back to their rat holes to fester with Nazis. KKK and more of their kind.
So after Trump dies the plan is to obsess over the fact that many of his supporters will still be alive? I've often wondered what would become of y'all after he's gone.

I guess crying over his supporters is as good a plan as crying over him. Maybe Ivanka will run for something. She's a non- self hating Jew, which will really set Dems off. You've got at least a generation for your burning hate to keep you warm once Biden eliminates fossil fuels.

Forum List

Back