Biden’s Team Lashes Out at Trump for Planning a 4-State Tour Next Week – Jealous Biden is Too Feeble to Travel and Campaign

White Power Matters

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2020
I love it. Trump has such high energy that Biden is basically incapacitated as a candidate. His campaign is a panic. Americans can see Biden doesn't have the stamina to be president.

You're absolutely right!

I love it. Trump has such high energy that Biden is basically incapacitated as a candidate. His campaign is a panic. Americans can see Biden doesn't have the stamina to be president.

1597457458388.png

Ol' Joey is probably worried that the local WalMart's will be sold out of Depends.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Another Biden - Harris press moment, and after their prepared statements they immediately dismiss the media. I think that they believe no one notices, but they would be very wrong. Even the MSM can't possibly play along like this for nearly three months.

Vote for Joe 'cause it is the Ho you will get.

doesn't he have a bunker talk to be late for?

Shitstain obama keeps saying that Trump is lazy.

4 state tour, eh? I guess you could call his round-robin court dates that..if ya wished.
DC to New York to Florida to Georgia.
Did I miss any? So hard to keep up~

Forum List

Back