WH Won’t Allow Fauci To Testify In Front Of House Next Week, Claims It Would Be ‘Counterproductive’

Now with all that out of the way -- with the exception of bending over backwards to push Remdesivir over HCQuine so his NIH looks good at ENDORSING it -- he's done a pretty good job at being the spokeperson for the medical leadership...

Because you don't hand the guy shooting at you more bullets.

Why is so hard for you fucking morons to understand that ?
Fauci is a healthcare official. Head of the NIH. His "agenda" is public health.

I guess talking to Congress about this really serious public health crisis is some kind of threat to Trump. I wonder why that is...

That would be great if they could guarantee this was about health and not about Trump.

That would be great if they could guarantee this was about health and not about Trump.
So you're worried that they might ask about the Corona virus response...from the nation's leading health official?

Why. Something you're afraid of?

So you're worried that they might ask about the Corona virus response...from the nation's leading health official?

Why. Something you're afraid of?

Yes.

The last thing I want to see is Adam Schitt running down yet another rabbit hole with Max Waters and AOC with their heads up his ass.

Which is what we got from the last impeachment shitshow.

And let's be clear. These motherfuckers could care less about the virus....all they want is another shot at Trump. If you really think they give a flying fuck about whether you live or die, you are stupid.

Thread under moderation review.. Too much DETAILED discussion about the Impeachment process and evidence.. Can't rehash here and address this NEW House inquiry as the topic.. If you want to make those points -- make them RELEVANT to the necessity of having Fauci testify NOW... Also a bunch of personal stuff that needs cleaning.. Will reopen in about 10 minutes...

22 posts deleted. Don't derail the thread with Flynn trial stuff or detailed impeachment diversions. Focus on the NEW hearings. And TRY to discuss and answer questions. Dodging them just defeats the whole purpose of having a "Discussion Board"...

And let's be clear. These motherfuckers could care less about the virus....all they want is another shot at Trump.
You sound like there's something for Trump to be afraid of.

Wanna tell us what it is?

And let's be clear. These motherfuckers could care less about the virus....all they want is another shot at Trump.

I think I already explained what Trump should be concerned about.

The liars that led the last shitshow, will be looking for an excuse to do an encore performance.

They don't even need to do that....all they need to do is to keep the focus on their Monday Morning Quarterbacking using Fauci.

Why would Trump subject himself to their bullshit.

The liars that led the last shitshow, will be looking for an excuse to do an encore performance.

They don't even need to do that....all they need to do is to keep the focus on their Monday Morning Quarterbacking using Fauci.

So you're saying Trump lied in his explanation of why he was blocking Fuaci from talking to Congress...

Oh...

So you're saying Trump lied in his explanation of why he was blocking Fuaci from talking to Congress...

Oh...

I don't know what Trump said and I really don't care.

Words, these days are meaningless.

Now with all that out of the way -- with the exception of bending over backwards to push Remdesivir over HCQuine so his NIH looks good at ENDORSING it
What makes you think that is as a result of anything other than the data?

WH Won’t Allow Fauci To Testify In Front Of House Next Week, Claims It Would Be ‘Counterproductive’

Trump is right that it would be "counterproductive" - for him.

You finally catch on.

You and your baboonish herd need little to go into a frenzy.

Why would he give it to you ?

I wouldn't. You don't deserve anything except maybe a blast of rocksalt.

Fauci is going to testify in front of the adults in the Senate. There is no reason for Trump to deal with Nazi Pelousy and her gang of idiots.

He rightly gave her the middle finger.

Fauci is scheduled to testify in front of the Senate this week.

Now the Liar-in-Chief has had to walk back the lie the admin told saying Fauci couldn't testify in front of the House because he didn't have the time.

The Orange Buffoon admitted the reason he wouldn't let Tony testify is because, in Baby Donald's words, "the House is full of Trump haters."

Which means he blocked the legal request for testimony out of petty petulance................thinking again about himself before the country.

President Donald Trump is refusing to let National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases Director Dr. Anthony Fauci, who also serves on the White House COVID-19 task force, testify before a House subcommittee hearing scheduled for next week.

White House spokesperson Judd Deere confirmed to the Washington Post on Friday that Fauci would not be allowed to appear in front of the the House Appropriations Subcommittee on Labor, Health and Human Services, Education and Related Agencies on Wednesday.

“While the Trump Administration continues its whole-of-government response to COVID-19, including safely opening up America again and expediting vaccine development, it is counterproductive to have the very individuals involved in those efforts appearing at congressional hearings,” Deere said. “We are committed to working with Congress to offer testimony at the appropriate time.”
.............................................................................................................................................................
So.............Tony has time to attend Don's televised, daily campaign events.........sorry...........COVID briefings.............where he is forced to watch Capt. Clorox recommend injecting disinfectant but he doesn't have time for congressional testimony?

It's a sign of Don's faith in the devotion of his minions that he would do something so transparent to keep the truth from the public while having no concern over The Following's continued blind loyalty.
Not going to appear in the House, where he might freely spill the beans from what goes on in administration. Will appear in Senate where committee chairman has more control of the questions and the session in general. Go figure.

The house is a rabid lib fest. There is no reason to report to a house of liars.

Forum List

Back