BREAKING: Trump To Be Arrested Next Week

Yea, I am not sure who did it or why, but it was not an accidental leak, or it might be a Trump lie. Probably never know, might have been Trump trying to punch down and intimate Bragg. They all lie so much you can never tell.
You know how easy it can be to set Trump off......

No, that is right, at this point AFAIK, only Trump has said he would be arrested Tuesday.

My own personal theory is that Trump knows something, was tipped off, so is playing a gambit. Just think how different it will look now if after telling the world they were going to arrest him, that indeed they do, compared to if they had just arrested him cold out of the blue with no warning?

The optics are entirely different now, in Trump's favor, people have had time to think about this before the media could spin it, and the warning has gummed up their plans for sure because at the very least, if they arrest him now, they are proving Trump RIGHT and making him a martyr now instead of an apprehended criminal fleeing justice!

Just as Time Magazine proved Trump right when they wrote details of the 2020 steal after Trump telling us all that year they were going to try to steal the election, then their admitting that it was HIS WARNINGS which PROMPTED the steal.
This will be an excellent opportunity for the left to jerk Trump off publicly if He isn't arrested.

I don’t think a conspiracy count serves to reset the NY statute of limitations.

I do think the DA has a problem with the statute of limitations. And he may be seeking a way around it. But I doubt it will be accomplished via a conspiracy count. And that’s a real legal stretch anyway.

Basically everyone does, regardless of news source.

Which makes it all the more flummoxing that you're so utterly clueless.
Many legal experts suggest, that no matter th charges, Trump's legal team's best bet is to plead insanity.
There is speculation, that based on Trump's recent claims, the judge may ask for a mental competeny test befoe going to trial.
The world knows that Trump and his lemmings are bat shit crazy.

Many legal experts suggest, that no matter th charges, Trump's legal team's best bet is to plead insanity.
There is speculation, that based on Trump's recent claims, the judge may ask for a mental competeny test befoe going to trial.
The world knows that Trump and his lemmings are bat shit crazy.

Either your keyboard's broken or you suck at spelling.

Probably semen stuck between the keys haha

FruitLoops, you don't know what charges Trump might be facing-- so you don't know they're the same.
They said what the charges were. It is a misdemeanor. You don't think Killary committed a felony, do you?

I disagree. I think Fudd IS a period. :smoke:
the admin is still half white.
Which means in half the cases, the most appropriate person for the job was white. The racial distribution of the administration reflects the distribution of the population.

Contrast with the previous administration --> the only qualification was loyalty to the president.

Supposedly FOX News has a source in the courts handling the Manhattan DA case.

Allegedly they're debating whether or not to handcuff him.

My prediction? If this is true, it plays right into Don's hands - and he will emerge stronger than ever before with martyr dark energy.

The Left always screw themselves by overplaying their hand.
Naw.
People are finally sick of this clown.
All we the people want is for him to dissappear.

the admin is still half white.
Which means in half the cases, the most appropriate person for the job was white. The racial distribution of the administration reflects the distribution of the population.

Contrast with the previous administration --> the only qualification was loyalty to the president.
Bullshit. We do not have a whole percentage of trannys. The administration reflects the ignorance and stupidity of Marxist ideas.

RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MUwVOBz.png

Not really.
Good luck trying to prove in court that he planned it.
Anyone who tries fabricating evidence in any court in the country will get their balls put in a sling.
That's right!
Look at Rudy Guilianni and Sidney Powell and all the trouble they got into for going into courts trying to fabricate Trump's stolen election bullshit.

Forum List

Back