BREAKING - Trump spox says NO CHARGES against Hillary !!!

In one of the debates he told hillary right to her face that he would appoint a special prosecutor to investigate her.

Which is a higher priority, making america great for all people or kicking hillary in the clink out of spite?

I know what you mean, but Hillary Clinton should not be above the law, and should pay for her crimes in some degree.

I wholeheartedly believe she should pay.

NYC and the FBI are still investigating her, as is congress. I believe Russia, Hattie and Columbia are as well. Trump is not out for some personal vendetta though.

As president it is not for him to lock her up, there is a process beyond the WH to deal with any guilt her or the foundation have committed. He should not be part of the process, nor should it be "political"

What she may have done is on her, not Trump

Trumps job is to work with both side of the aisle and leave Hillary out of it, at least between the WH and congress. What any congressional investigation continues, is not involving Trump. It is better dealt with outside of Washington altogether now. She is now a civilian not a political operative. If they find cause for treason............... again, not Trump's involvement.

I don't care who makes Clinton pay.

But pay she must.

I'm sure she will.

I hope so.

Hillary's new ride

36DF585000000578-0-image-a-2_1470316454444.jpg

I ave no doubt she will pay for her bad acts.

He ran on making america great again, not on vindictively persecuting Hillary.

In one of the debates he told hillary right to her face that he would appoint a special prosecutor to investigate her.

Which is a higher priority, making america great for all people or kicking hillary in the clink out of spite?

I know what you mean, but Hillary Clinton should not be above the law, and should pay for her crimes in some degree.

NYC and the FBI are still investigating her, as is congress. I believe Russia, Hattie and Columbia are as well. Trump is not out for some personal vendetta though.

As president it is not for him to lock her up, there is a process beyond the WH to deal with any guilt her or the foundation have committed. He should not be part of the process, nor should it be "political"

Trumps job is to work with both side of the aisle and leave Hillary out of it, at least between the WH and congress. What any congressional investigation continues, is not involving Trump. It is better dealt with outside of Washington altogether now. She is now a civilian not a political operative. If they find cause for treason............... again, not Trump's involvement.

But pay she must.
Pay for what?
Hillary's new ride

But pay she must.

I'm sure she will.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

America is sick of criminal coddlers like you. Same morons who want to let 40 million illegals bankrupt america.

But pay she must.
Pay for what?
Hillary's new ride

But pay she must.

I'm sure she will.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
From Whitewater to Benghazi: A Clinton-Scandal Primer

All the terrible things Hillary Clinton has done — in one big list

Here they are: Hillary’s 22 biggest scandals ever

Evidence Hillary Clinton Broke Federal Laws And Jeopardized National Security, No Charges Recommended... WTF, FBI?! | The Huffington Post

11 Federal Laws Hillary Clinton is Accused of Breaking--The Last One is a Doozy

^^^
Just the short list...

America is sick of criminal coddlers like you. Same morons who want to let 40 million illegals bankrupt america.

Criminal coddlers?

There is a legal system in place.

President's job is american, not prosecuting one person.

I care more about jobs, economy, security, growth of everyone more than digging dirt on just one. I think a president should as well.

If the crime was against you and you have evidence to give against Hillary, go knock yourself out. It should not be the presidents job to help or hinder an investigation and conviction, that would be a waste of his time and energy. It would also be petty.

You have a case to lock her up, go for it. Not what Trump was elected for, just what him might have wanted at the time, but he does not have the authority to just lock her up. Now if you can prove treason or conspiracy with terrorists there might be a way to send her to gitmo............. till then let the system to it's job and let the president elect do his.

Trump is a fraud too - just like all of them.

Trump aide: No plan to pursue charges against Clinton - CNNPolitics.com

nov 22 2016 (CNN)President-elect Donald Trump's administration will not pursue further investigations of Hillary Clinton related to her private email server or the Clinton Foundation, Trump's former campaign manager Kellyanne Conway said Tuesday, a significant break from a major campaign promise.

"I think when the President-elect, who's also the head of your party, tells you before he's even inaugurated that he doesn't wish to pursue these charges, it sends a very strong message, tone, and content" to fellow Republicans, Conway said in an interview on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."
At the second presidential debate in early October, Trump threatened Clinton, saying that "if I win, I am going to instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation."

He may be just saying this to prevent Obama from issuing a pardon for Hillary before he is out. There is still an investigation going and as more evidence is collected, the FBI may recommend pressing charges.

I love watching the Trump supporters stumble over each other trying to rationalize why Trump isn't going to do anything against Clinton.

Well....let me educate you:
Leting Bill's Wife Walk: An Explanation.

You aren't going to educate me on anything. Trump ran on a campaign platform of putting Clinton in jail. Hi supporters ate it up.. now he isn't going to try. End of story. Go try to rationalize that shit somewhere else.
I love watching the Trump supporters stumble over each other trying to rationalize why Trump isn't going to do anything against Clinton.

Well....let me educate you:
Leting Bill's Wife Walk: An Explanation.

You aren't going to educate me on anything. Trump ran on a campaign platform of putting Clinton in jail. Hi supporters ate it up.. now he isn't going to try. End of story. Go try to rationalize that shit somewhere else.

Your vulgarity identifies you as a Liberal.
Excellent: let me punish you some more:

This is the list that we voted for:
The Supreme Court,

Obamacare,

the debt,

rebuilding the military,

the Second Amendment,

school choice,

abortion,

reforming the tax code,

reexamining regulation,

energy exploration and production,