BREAKING - Trump spox says NO CHARGES against Hillary !!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Trump is a fraud too - just like all of them.

Trump aide: No plan to pursue charges against Clinton - CNNPolitics.com

nov 22 2016 (CNN)President-elect Donald Trump's administration will not pursue further investigations of Hillary Clinton related to her private email server or the Clinton Foundation, Trump's former campaign manager Kellyanne Conway said Tuesday, a significant break from a major campaign promise.

"I think when the President-elect, who's also the head of your party, tells you before he's even inaugurated that he doesn't wish to pursue these charges, it sends a very strong message, tone, and content" to fellow Republicans, Conway said in an interview on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."
At the second presidential debate in early October, Trump threatened Clinton, saying that "if I win, I am going to instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation."

Don't feel too bad. That was campaign politics. At least it got him elected, hey?

Jesus, really? Well ShootSpeeders, no worries. But yeah, it's the entire system man, THAT'S the issue, welcome aboard. The unsubstantial people are going to have to figure this out and come together over a common theme; the economic rerigging of the system to benefit only a few. We're going to have to leave all this other crap for later.

Trump is a fraud too - just like all of them.

Trump aide: No plan to pursue charges against Clinton - CNNPolitics.com

nov 22 2016 (CNN)President-elect Donald Trump's administration will not pursue further investigations of Hillary Clinton related to her private email server or the Clinton Foundation, Trump's former campaign manager Kellyanne Conway said Tuesday, a significant break from a major campaign promise.

"I think when the President-elect, who's also the head of your party, tells you before he's even inaugurated that he doesn't wish to pursue these charges, it sends a very strong message, tone, and content" to fellow Republicans, Conway said in an interview on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."
At the second presidential debate in early October, Trump threatened Clinton, saying that "if I win, I am going to instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation."

She is an angel compared to your guy. Gullible.:badgrin:

A couple important points:

It would set a terrible precedent. Prosecuting your political opposition is something more akin to a dictatorship than a democracy.

It would send a signal that Trump is a sore winner. He is divisive enough without alienating further the other half of this nation.

It would be a giant distraction for Trump's agenda. His legislative policies would be bogged down under the weight and gravity of prosecuting Sec. Clinton.

If you loved the huckster buffoon for his boorish campaign style, you might harbor some resentment for him for not pursuing prosecution of his opponent. But, if you loved the huckster buffoon for his boorish campaign style, you probably do not appreciate the true meaning of our American democratic ethic.

Well if she broke the law she should be behind bars , but after investigations it appears she did not. I believe all white collar criminals should be behind bars for awhile. Some of us, or most of us knew this.

shootspeedos is just another long line of trump supporters who actually believed he would go after her as soon as the swearing in ceremony was over....gullible people.....

shootspeedos is just another long line of trump supporters who actually believed he would go after her as soon as the swearing in ceremony was over....gullible people.....
Actually shootspeeders hoped Trump would be named Chancellor and then seize total power after the Capitol Building mysteriously caught fire.

still wishing for the American Krystalnacht, speeder?

One of the many things he promised that will never happen. Have a great 4-8 years. :thup:

A couple important points:

It would set a terrible precedent. Prosecuting your political opposition is something more akin to a dictatorship than a democracy.

HAHAHA. What a stupid thing to say. The terrible precedent would be saying you can break the law as long as you are my political opponent.

Forum List

Back