BREAKING - Trump spox says NO CHARGES against Hillary !!!

Trump's AG will do exactly what he is told. No question about it.

Trump has larger issues to work on. Individuals already under investigation by other groups, agencies or countries is not the best use of time or energy for a president elect.

Trump hires the right people and lets them to their job, he does not micromanage ever detail.

Trump has larger issues to work on. Individuals already under investigation by other groups, agencies or countries is not the best use of time or energy for a president elect.

Trump hires the right people and lets them to their job, he does not micromanage ever detail.
Clearly you have no idea of how he works with his people. I do know how an AG works, and that has do with the Pres giving her or her marching orders. The marching orders are, "do not prosecute that good person, Hillary."

Really not up to Trump. His AG might but it does not happen because Trump says so but because there is cause

Of course it's up to trump, you fool. Trump is boss of the DOJ and AG. THINK

President appoints an AG, it is not his job to be the AG or politicize who is charged by controlling the AG. The president can ask for the resignation if he is not happy with his appointment, but he should not be able to interfere

Clearly you have no idea of how he works with his people. I do know how an AG works, and that has do with the Pres giving her or her marching orders. The marching orders are, "do not prosecute that good person, Hillary."

Not all AGs are John Michells, and he could not stop the FBI investigation

Just pointing out - he said no NEW charges...says nothing about existing investigations.
This does not mean when he takes office he will call off investigations. He said he would not pursue NEW charges. WHich really means new investigations.

Everyone needs to wait and see.......he gains nothing by kicking the hornets nest right now....look how badly the children of the left are behaving now....imagine how they are going to be if the Borg Queen actually gets indicted......
Yes, he does gain something.....electors not revolting before the Actual Vote, for the President Elect...he really isn't the President elect yet, it takes the electoral college vote on December 19th to make him the President elect....and Inauguration on Jan 20th to make him the actual president....and electors, especially faithless electors, can easily vote for Hillary or anyone else they choose...and I believe I had read that 15 states have electors that are not committed to voting for whomever won the popular vote in their state...

so, I'm guessing he is trying to behave himself and not cause reason for electors to not vote for him on the 19th.

Clinton walks, but to where? None will know what others know unless the Clintons (or a hired proxy) asks you what you know. Therefore, the investigations will proceed. We suggest boycotting the command to genuflect while aligning with the Turkey Day chron. Suggested reading is Carl Gustav Jung, Why I am not a Catholic.
:lol:

Just pointing out - he said no NEW charges...says nothing about existing investigations.
This does not mean when he takes office he will call off investigations. He said he would not pursue NEW charges. WHich really means new investigations.

Everyone needs to wait and see.......he gains nothing by kicking the hornets nest right now....look how badly the children of the left are behaving now....imagine how they are going to be if the Borg Queen actually gets indicted......
Yes, he does gain something.....electors not revolting before the Actual Vote, for the President Elect...he really isn't the President elect yet, it takes the electoral college vote on December 19th to make him the President elect....and Inauguration on Jan 20th to make him the actual president....and electors, especially faithless electors, can easily vote for Hillary or anyone else they choose...and I believe I had read that 15 states have electors that are not committed to voting for whomever won the popular vote in their state...

so, I'm guessing he is trying to behave himself and not cause reason for electors to not vote for him on the 19th.

Let him at lase become president before a civil war in congress begins over hillary's guilt.

The man has been the elect for two weeks and he has not met or exceeded all expectation and hopes yet????

He is first a dealer, second he is finding out there are limits to what he himself can do as president (elect), third he is to be everyone's president not the AG or personally clean the whole swamp himself even before he takes office and round up every criminal.

If the new AG finds cause, she will be charged. Trump is not out for some revenge or personal retribution. She lost, she will not be carrying on pay for play from the WH. As for the rest, that is up to others to investigate and prosecute. Trump now has to find ways to work with both sides

One idea (if not already stated) is Hillary might not get a pardon from the shit-head in chief if he thinks Trump won't be going after her.

One idea (if not already stated) is Hillary might not get a pardon from the shit-head in chief if he thinks Trump won't be going after her.

I think obama pardons her just in case.......he was using her illegal server too.....and who knows what he was agreeing to when he was doing it....

I love watching the Trump supporters stumble over each other trying to rationalize why Trump isn't going to do anything against Clinton.

Well....let me educate you:
Leting Bill's Wife Walk: An Explanation.

You aren't going to educate me on anything. Trump ran on a campaign platform of putting Clinton in jail. Hi supporters ate it up.. now he isn't going to try. End of story. Go try to rationalize that shit somewhere else.

I love watching the Trump supporters stumble over each other trying to rationalize why Trump isn't going to do anything against Clinton.

Well....let me educate you:
Leting Bill's Wife Walk: An Explanation.

You aren't going to educate me on anything. Trump ran on a campaign platform of putting Clinton in jail. Hi supporters ate it up.. now he isn't going to try. End of story. Go try to rationalize that shit somewhere else.

He ran on making america great again, not on vindictively persecuting Hillary.
If there is cause, she will be brought to justice, either locally or even through congress. Trump is to be president not AG. He will have others that will prosecute when they have evidence to win a case. Hillary is not their sole focus and purpose, not the FBI or the AG. American is

In one of the debates he told hillary right to her face that he would appoint a special prosecutor to investigate her.

Which is a higher priority, making america great for all people or kicking hillary in the clink out of spite?

I know what you mean, but Hillary Clinton should not be above the law, and should pay for her crimes in some degree.

I wholeheartedly believe she should pay.

In one of the debates he told hillary right to her face that he would appoint a special prosecutor to investigate her.

Which is a higher priority, making america great for all people or kicking hillary in the clink out of spite?

I know what you mean, but Hillary Clinton should not be above the law, and should pay for her crimes in some degree.

NYC and the FBI are still investigating her, as is congress. I believe Russia, Hattie and Columbia are as well. Trump is not out for some personal vendetta though.

As president it is not for him to lock her up, there is a process beyond the WH to deal with any guilt her or the foundation have committed. He should not be part of the process, nor should it be "political"

What she may have done is on her, not Trump

Trumps job is to work with both side of the aisle and leave Hillary out of it, at least between the WH and congress. What any congressional investigation continues, is not involving Trump. It is better dealt with outside of Washington altogether now. She is now a civilian not a political operative. If they find cause for treason............... again, not Trump's involvement.

NYC and the FBI are still investigating her, as is congress. I believe Russia, Hattie and Columbia are as well. Trump is not out for some personal vendetta though.

As president it is not for him to lock her up, there is a process beyond the WH to deal with any guilt her or the foundation have committed. He should not be part of the process, nor should it be "political"

Trumps job is to work with both side of the aisle and leave Hillary out of it, at least between the WH and congress. What any congressional investigation continues, is not involving Trump. It is better dealt with outside of Washington altogether now. She is now a civilian not a political operative. If they find cause for treason............... again, not Trump's involvement.

I don't care who makes Clinton pay.

But pay she must.

I don't care who makes Clinton pay.

But pay she must.

I'm sure she will.

Forum List

Back