BREAKING - Trump spox says NO CHARGES against Hillary !!!

Well if she broke the law she should be behind bars , but after investigations it appears she did not. I believe all white collar criminals should be behind bars for awhile. Some of us, or most of us knew this.
She broke the law, her crimes were covered up as usual.

What law did she break. If they could of found anything they would of. Now we have to watch Trump, as he is the real crook in my opinion.

Trump is a fraud too - just like all of them.

Trump aide: No plan to pursue charges against Clinton - CNNPolitics.com

nov 22 2016 (CNN)President-elect Donald Trump's administration will not pursue further investigations of Hillary Clinton related to her private email server or the Clinton Foundation, Trump's former campaign manager Kellyanne Conway said Tuesday, a significant break from a major campaign promise.

"I think when the President-elect, who's also the head of your party, tells you before he's even inaugurated that he doesn't wish to pursue these charges, it sends a very strong message, tone, and content" to fellow Republicans, Conway said in an interview on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."
At the second presidential debate in early October, Trump threatened Clinton, saying that "if I win, I am going to instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation."

:lmao:

Shitsspeedos swallowed and when he woke up the next morning he was alone!

Poor, naïve fool...

#44: A most delicious concept, "new." There is a "discovery" concept also involved in the Clinton investigation, and we will be posting the excerpt about that shortly. It will occur on the FBI thread, because stuff is already there, in particular, the interesting link to both "new" and "discovery" relating to Wikitree. There was a reaction to our probing of their website once they found out that it was being used to scrutinize the Clinton mafia.

nov 22 2016 (CNN)President-elect Donald Trump's administration will not pursue further investigations of Hillary Clinton related to her private email server or the Clinton Foundation, Trump's former campaign manager Kellyanne Conway said Tuesday, a significant break from a major campaign promise.

"I think when the President-elect, who's also the head of your party, tells you before he's even inaugurated that he doesn't wish to pursue these charges, it sends a very strong message, tone, and content" to fellow Republicans, Conway said in an interview on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."
At the second presidential debate in early October, Trump threatened Clinton, saying that "if I win, I am going to instruct my attorney general to get a special prosecutor to look into your situation."
I told you clowns he was a carnival barker but you still fell for it. :laugh2:

Just pointing out - he said no NEW charges...says nothing about existing investigations.
This does not mean when he takes office he will call off investigations. He said he would not pursue NEW charges. WHich really means new investigations.
He said no charges period. You rubes got shafted again.
You seem pretty happy, for a fucking conservative that you claim you are.

Fucking stupid liar.

A couple important points:

It would set a terrible precedent. Prosecuting your political opposition is something more akin to a dictatorship than a democracy.

It would send a signal that Trump is a sore winner. He is divisive enough without alienating further the other half of this nation.

It would be a giant distraction for Trump's agenda. His legislative policies would be bogged down under the weight and gravity of prosecuting Sec. Clinton.

If you loved the huckster buffoon for his boorish campaign style, you might harbor some resentment for him for not pursuing prosecution of his opponent. But, if you loved the huckster buffoon for his boorish campaign style, you probably do not appreciate the true meaning of our American democratic ethic.
mr Trump should not have made the statement. He needs to keep it open to indict her and force Obama to pardon her. They way Obama gets the blame, the Democrats get the stigma of this happening to them and Trump is off the hook.

#44: A most delicious concept, "new." There is a "discovery" concept also involved in the Clinton investigation, and we will be posting the excerpt about that shortly. It will occur on the FBI thread, because stuff is already there, in particular, the interesting link to both "new" and "discovery" relating to Wikitree. There was a reaction to our probing of their website once they found out that it was being used to scrutinize the Clinton mafia.

Get off it, there is nothing going to happen with the Clintons. Trump is the focus now and he is just the Pres. elect and already stated he has said he has cheated the IRS on his foundation. Of course most of us knew this.

Excellent! I didn't think Trump would pursue charges and turns out he won't. After 8 years of complete divisiveness it's time we have someone in the White House who unites and makes decisions for all Americans and not just his supporters. Trump is doing his part, how about everyone else?

Really not up to Trump. His AG might but it does not happen because Trump says so but because there is cause

Just pointing out - he said no NEW charges...says nothing about existing investigations.
This does not mean when he takes office he will call off investigations. He said he would not pursue NEW charges. WHich really means new investigations.
You seem pretty happy, for a fucking conservative that you claim you are.Fucking stupid liar.
Says the stone cold liar of the born. I voted against Clinton and Trump, and you buttholes :)lol: and I say that oh so gently) can't say even that. None of you Trumpkinetes have integrity.:2up:

Well if she broke the law she should be behind bars , but after investigations it appears she did not. I believe all white collar criminals should be behind bars for awhile. Some of us, or most of us knew this.
She broke the law, her crimes were covered up as usual.

What law did she break. If they could of found anything they would of. Now we have to watch Trump, as he is the real crook in my opinion.
Google it, I can't repost without written permission. The did find something, Comey and lynch covered it up. I worked with information security all the time. You don't accidentally erase 33,000 emails or have your employees accidentally destroy hard drives unless you are guilty.

AF1, button it. Information goes missing all the time.

There will be no prosecution of the woman who got more votes than any white candidate in our elections.

Excellent! I didn't think Trump would pursue charges and turns out he won't. After 8 years of complete divisiveness it's time we have someone in the White House who unites and makes decisions for all Americans and not just his supporters. Trump is doing his part, how about everyone else?

Really not up to Trump. His AG might but it does not happen because Trump says so but because there is cause

Yup. Agreed.

Flip-flop ,completed.
Narrative shift to unification, complete.

That's the smartest thing you've ever said.

So glad you asked Fakey. T-rump could be tricking BO so he will not bother with advance pardon.

He could be eating a thousand pounds of cheese more easily in two days than to be trying to trick BHO. The fact of the matteer is the President elect is already skull fricking the far right.

Forum List

Back