Breaking: "Trump Channel" is in the works...Told Ya!

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
This sort of confirms it:

Election 2016

Jared Kushner mulls post election TV start-up
Donald Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner has informally approached one of the media industry’s top dealmakers about the prospect of setting up a Trump television network after the presidential election in November, the Financial Times reported.

Mr. Kushner contacted Aryeh Bourkoff, the founder and chief executive of LionTree, a boutique investment bank, within the past couple of months.
Mr Trump, whose campaign is headed by populist digital media entrepreneur Stephen Bannon, has denied that he wants to start his own channel. “I have no interest in a media company. False rumour,” he told the Washington Post last month, following aVanity Fair report that he and his advisers had explored the idea.
by Derek Caney 8:28 AM"""

Knowing that Trump knows the Clintons, the generals, politicians and the system, as he claims, then this has always been about getting a new reality television show. Always.

• Banned
In doing so with this approach, the Trump camp is blatantly ADMITTING that they not only didn't want to win but know they are going to lose. Trump is an FOH....Friend of Hillary.

• Banned
All you Trumpsters out there, start practicing..."Madame President" and don't give me any of your shit because I have never liked her either.

• Banned
This is breaking now so that people will switch their vote to Hillary. Get it through your heads...Trump does not want to be POTUS.

Election 2016

Donald Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner has informally approached one of the media industry’s top dealmakers about the prospect of setting up a Trump television network after the presidential election in November, the Financial Times reported.

Mr. Kushner contacted Aryeh Bourkoff, the founder and chief executive of LionTree, a boutique investment bank, within the past couple of months.
Mr Trump, whose campaign is headed by populist digital media entrepreneur Stephen Bannon, has denied that he wants to start his own channel. “I have no interest in a media company. False rumour,” he told the Washington Post last month, following aVanity Fair report that he and his advisers had explored the idea.

Knowing that Trump knows the Clintons, the generals, politicians and the system, as he claims, then this has always been about getting a new reality television show. Always.
al jazeera already wants to buy it.

In doing so with this approach, the Trump camp is blatantly ADMITTING that they not only didn't want to win but know they are going to lose. Trump is an FOH....Friend of Hillary.

And in writing this you blatantly demonstrate how logical gaps can be produced with ease.

Election 2016

al jazeera already wants to buy it.

They are just a front for Russia.

And in writing this you blatantly demonstrate how logical gaps can be produced with ease.

Nope, it's called connecting the dots. Who are his advisors, pinhead? Roger Ailes (creator of Fox News) and Steve Bannon of Breitbart. How many presidential campaigns have they managed before and for whom? Just answer the question.

I bet they get Alex Jones in their as creative director. hahahhaaa.....Then their propaganda machine will be complete.

It was always about getting his name out there. Now his supporters have indicated that they're willing to believe the election was rigged, so Trump saves face when he loses.

He has a lot of worshipers who are upset with Fox.

And there are way, way, way too many of them who believe in bizarre conspiracy theories.

So I think it would be smart for him and Breitbart to start up a TV network after he loses the election.

It's a market opportunity.

It was always about getting his name out there. Now his supporters have indicated that they're willing to believe the election was rigged, so Trump saves face when he loses.

Yep, and that will drive up the numbers for his audience when he premieres his tv channel.

Forum List

Back