Do we need police at polling places?

We need live feed video of every county canvassing board in action, every one...

who are you to decide ??

I didn't decide. Our constitution did.

Its the right who is threatening violence and has shown themselves to be very violent at Trump rallies and elsewhere.

I want safe polling places but Trump is openly inciting insurrection.

Doesn't matter. American Citizens don't decide these things anymore. The Globalist Elites, especially foreign Elites, have already decided on the Clintons. Just follow the money. Check out how much cash she's receiving from foreign interests.

Terrible Nations like Saudi Arabia and Elite Bankers own Hillary Clinton. For Globalists, it isn't about American Citizens' interests. They could care less about Americans. The NWO is only about serving the few Globalist Elites' best interests. That's the ugly reality.

they've got Trump inciting insurrection and civil war.

19789999.jpg

in·sur·rec·tion
ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n/
noun
noun: insurrection; plural noun: insurrections
  1. a violent uprising against an authority or government.

19789999.jpg

in·sur·rec·tion
ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n/
noun

From Day One, Trump has called for violence.

In reality it's the only way to know you've won.

who are you to decide ??

I didn't decide. Our constitution did.

Its the right who is threatening violence and has shown themselves to be very violent at Trump rallies and elsewhere.

Yep the Constitution requires voters to be citizens, yet you assholes fight tooth and nail to prevent states from verifying citizenship when someone registers to vote. Why is that?

#9 Huh?
#10 Oh please.
#11 BS.

Trump is telling his followers to go to polling places to make sure only registered voters are voting and voting only once. How do they propose doing that?

His followers are threatening armed insurrection. They want a banana republic.

Frankly, I won't be surprised if we hear of shootings at polling places.

19789999.jpg

in·sur·rec·tion
ˌinsəˈrekSH(ə)n/
noun

From Day One, Trump has called for violence.

Meanwhile, Stumpy, the MSM has hardly mentioned the Trump Hdqtr.'s firebombing over the weekend in todays Monday news cycle.

No, we don't need police officers at Polling Places. We need Trump to stop spouting dangerous and ridiculous rhetoric about the US election system.

No, we don't need police officers at Polling Places. We need Trump to stop spouting dangerous and ridiculous rhetoric about the US election system.

Seriously, you two need to get a room together........a safe room.....:lol:.

Which enemy is Trump working with to take down the U.S
I mean, is he protecting ISIS? Is he allowing tens of thousands of terrorists into the country? or, maybe he is just trying to go for open borders so anyone that wants can wander in. Are those the enemies you are talking about?

Maybe we need the democrats to stop sending in people with the sole purpose of disrupting and starting fights. Think that might help? just a little bit?

Maybe we need the democrats to stop sending in people with the sole purpose of disrupting and starting fights. Think that might help? just a little bit?

Link to Democrats "sending in people with the sole purpose of disrupting and starting fights". Sending them in where? Polling Places?

Link to Democrats "sending in people with the sole purpose of disrupting and starting fights". Sending them in where? Polling Places?
you need to start checking out more of the threads.
here it is in the assholes own words,. watch the video then get back to us and tell us how it was faked.
James O'Keefe: RIGGING THE ELECTION- Vid I

Take your pick

https://video.search.yahoo.com/sear...ruption+at+trump+rally&fr=yfp-t-s&fr2=piv-web

Forum List

Back