Breaking: Three Muslim Students Murdered at Chapel Hill

Last edited:
BREAKING UPDATE:

Craig Stephen Hicks NC voter registration....he voted “democratic” in 2014 primary..

NC Public Voter Information

BREAKING UPDATE:

Craig Stephen Hicks NC voter registration....he voted “democratic” in 2014 primary..

Surprised he didnt vote communist...have you seen his FB page?
Not yet. Do you have a link to it?
Yeah I posted it on page 6
I would rather have these 3 muslims as neighbors than that piece of shit libtard butt fucking anti white male supporter that killed them...who the hell kills 3 young folks over a stupid parking spot? Damn...
I'd bet we find he has a history that should have had him in prison, but a lenient system didn't jail his ass.

Wouldn't surprise me. I mean I get pissed when people take a parking spot at the store but I don't shoot them execution style!
I imagine the thread will die as lefty finds out it can't be used to advance the agenda.
Yea, the Jews will order MSNBC and the rest to bury this story now that its revealed he supports Maddow and the Southern Poverty Law Center and that he voted democrat.

Well...this is tragic...but when you consider what many Muslims have been doing lately it isnt surprising. They did kinda bring it on themselves...............oh shit, sorry, that logic only applies when innocent cops are murdered.
They did kinda bring it on themselves........??????

Explain?

Well...this is tragic...but when you consider what many Muslims have been doing lately it isnt surprising. They did kinda bring it on themselves...............oh shit, sorry, that logic only applies when innocent cops are murdered.

Bullshit.

BREAKING UPDATE:

BREAKING UPDATE:

I would rather have these 3 muslims as neighbors than that piece of shit libtard butt fucking anti white male supporter that killed them...who the hell kills 3 young folks over a stupid parking spot? Damn...
I'd bet we find he has a history that should have had him in prison, but a lenient system didn't jail his ass.

Wouldn't surprise me. I mean I get pissed when people take a parking spot at the store but I don't shoot them execution style!
I imagine the thread will die as lefty finds out it can't be used to advance the agenda.
Yea, the Jews will order MSNBC and the rest to bury this story now that its revealed he supports Maddow and the Southern Poverty Law Center and that he voted democrat.

Gotta say, you really do say some genuinely funny things.

Its like you're a caricature of an ignorant bigot/racist.

BREAKING UPDATE:

BREAKING UPDATE:

Yea, the Jews will order MSNBC and the rest will bury this story now that its revealed he supports Maddow and the Southern Poverty Law Center and that he voted democrat.
The information does not show the man "voted Democrat" he is an Independent [unaffiliated] per the information presented and he voted in the Democratic primary in a State that allows one to change one's registration the day of the election to allow Primary election voting....
  • Semi-closed Primary voting . As in closed primaries, registered party members can vote only in their own party's primary. Semi-closed systems, however, allow unaffiliated voters to participate as well. Depending on the state, independents either make their choice of party primary privately, inside the voting booth, or publicly, by registering with any party on Election Day. Fifteen states — Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Iowa, Kansas, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Oregon, Rhode Island, Utah, West Virginia, and Wyoming — have semi-closed primaries that allow voters to register or change party preference on election day.[4][5]
This man is not a registered Democrat...he apparently wanted to vote in the Democratic primary so it seems likely he switched that day to vote then went back to Unaffiliated which is how he is registered to vote ....I recall Rush Limbaugh recommending GOP voters switch and vote in Democratic primaries during one election cycle...

CRAIG STEPHEN HICKS
270 SUMMERWALK CIR
CHAPEL HILL, NC 27517

County: DURHAM
Voter Reg Num: 000030112584
NCID: BL344944

Party: UNAFFILIATED

The guy is a fuckin' freak. I bet he wears a fedora and lives in his mothers basement like all the other atheists do. He should have all his limbs surgically amputated and forced to live as a sex toy in prison for the remainder of his years.

In a statement released on Wednesday morning (local time), Chapel Hill Police said that a preliminary investigation suggested the crime was “motivated by an ongoing neighbour dispute over parking”.

ROFL...fucking idiot killed them over a damn parking space! Holy christ...Chapel Hill shooting Three young Muslims gunned down in North Carolina family home - Americas - World - The Independent

Who says violence isnt the answer.
There are now four free parking spots.

The situation is exacerbated by those who choose to spin for, deflect for, and ultimately enable bad behavior to gain political favor.

Muslims/Jihadists represent only one group for whom they do this, and it manifests.

They wanted us divided by Identity Politics -- be it skin color, religion, income -- they want us mad at each other, and they're getting what they want.

Animosities on both sides are increasing. Predictably.

BREAKING UPDATE:

BREAKING UPDATE:

Yea, the Jews will order MSNBC and the rest will bury this story now that its revealed he supports Maddow and the Southern Poverty Law Center and that he voted democrat.
The information does not show the man "voted Democrat" he is an Independent [unaffiliated] per the information presented and he voted in the Democratic primary in a State that allows one to change one's registration the day of the election to allow Primary election voting....
  • Semi-closed Primary voting . As in closed primaries, registered party members can vote only in their own party's primary. Semi-closed systems, however, allow unaffiliated voters to participate as well. Depending on the state, independents either make their choice of party primary privately, inside the voting booth, or publicly, by registering with any party on Election Day. Fifteen states — Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Iowa, Kansas, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Oregon, Rhode Island, Utah, West Virginia, and Wyoming — have semi-closed primaries that allow voters to register or change party preference on election day.[4][5]
This man is not a registered Democrat...he apparently wanted to vote in the Democratic primary so it seems likely he switched that day to vote then went back to Unaffiliated which is how he is registered to vote ....I recall Rush Limbaugh recommending GOP voters switch and vote in Democratic primaries du

Doesn't matter how his is registered just looking at his FB page shows who he votes for.

The guy is a fuckin' freak. I bet he wears a fedora and lives in his mothers basement like all the other atheists do. He should have all his limbs surgically amputated and forced to live as a sex toy in prison for the remainder of his years.

Wow. This thread is really bringing the anti-freedom, ignorant slime out from under their rocks.

Anyone who victimizes the victims is him/her self a victim of moral dissonance.

Forum List

Back