Breaking: Three Muslim Students Murdered at Chapel Hill

Were the students in a "Gun Free" killing zone......perhaps had they been armed they might have survived.....?

The absolutely idiotic degree of of partisan bickering is unbelievable, sometimes.

Instead of warring continuously between those who have joined tribe "Right" and those who have joined tribe "Left", why can't people learn to evaluate the world according to principles? Mine happens to be that people should not be killed simply because of their ethnicity.

This sounds like a hate crime to me, and I hope they throw the book at the bastard. End of story.

I thought the title to this thread was more accurate than the one that just mentioned 3 muslims being murdered...since had it been a right leaning conservative/tea party/libertarian......it would have been in the title....and usually when it isn't one of those groups they are accused of it when the event first happens....

an atheist keeping up the tradition of atheist mass murder....the greatest mass murderers in history have been atheists.......

So, uh, the religion of the nutter shooter matters but the religion of his victims does not?

You're a hypocrite and a liar.

The reason these stories are usually "right leaning conservative/tea party/libertarian" is because the nutter shooters are usually "right leaning conservative/tea party/libertarian".

:rolleyes:

The left believes that the anti religious hate they spew will only be directed against Christians. They never thought it would be muslims.

Something has to be done about these white savages. It is the break down of their family. SAVAGES!

The absolutely idiotic degree of of partisan bickering is unbelievable, sometimes.

Instead of warring continuously between those who have joined tribe "Right" and those who have joined tribe "Left", why can't people learn to evaluate the world according to principles? Mine happens to be that people should not be killed simply because of their ethnicity.

This sounds like a hate crime to me, and I hope they throw the book at the bastard. End of story.

Why do you assume that other people are not evaluating the world according to "principles?' And amazingly, my principal about murder is the same as yours....but something tells me you only want criminals, the police and military....3 groups the really need to be counter balanced by armed civilians.....to have all the guns......

Hate crime laws are stupid....he murdered 3 people, and when convicted he should be executed.......

Were the students in a "Gun Free" killing zone......perhaps had they been armed they might have survived.....?

As usual, blaming the victims.

If you had your way, people would be shooting each other in case someone might shoot each other.

I thought the title to this thread was more accurate than the one that just mentioned 3 muslims being murdered...since had it been a right leaning conservative/tea party/libertarian......it would have been in the title....and usually when it isn't one of those groups they are accused of it when the event first happens....

an atheist keeping up the tradition of atheist mass murder....the greatest mass murderers in history have been atheists.......

So, uh, the religion of the nutter shooter matters but the religion of his victims does not?

The reason these stories are usually "right leaning conservative/tea party/libertarian" is because the nutter shooters are usually "right leaning conservative/tea party/libertarian".

On this your wrong as usual. It's usually looney liberals that do this kind of stuff. Giffords, movie theater, sandy hook, ft bragg. All liberals tried to say was a tea party member. You were wrong on all as usual.

actually, they are rarely if ever right leaning, and most often are lefties of some sort......

The lie is always trotted out immediately following these shootings that the shooter is right leaning....and it never bears out....why.....because American right leaning conservatives/Tea Party/libertarians actually believe in the rule of law......and individual rights....something the left does not agree with.....the Constitution is a living document....we need to give some advantages over others to make up for past wrongs...even though none of the parties that were involved in the actual wrongs are still alive.....the left believes in violence, not the American Right.....

I agree with you right up to the part about "hate crimes".

I just really disagree with the whole idea of "hate crimes". IMO, we need to punish for actions, not for thoughts or motives.

As usual, blaming the victims.

If you had your way, people would be shooting each other in case someone might shoot each other.

Not blaming the victims you moron......I'm saying that had they been armed they could have fought back......considering that law abiding citizens obey gun free zone laws....and obviously this atheist lefty didn't....

Forum List

Back