Breaking: Three Muslim Students Murdered at Chapel Hill

150211031042-craig-stephen-hicks-medium-169.jpg

Another sicko nutter with a gun kills three, apparently good people. Sad.

Not surprising though that some have an ignorant, knee-jerk reaction of hate. We see it here every single day.

As with everything else concerning Muslims, I'm sure there will a lot of lies from those haters about his shooting.
He was a fucking liberal progressive. Irony

Desperation meter pegged.
Fact meter pegged dumbass

oooh, how convincing. "I posted it on the internet, therefore it's a fact". Solid logic there.

^^^^^^^^^^IN Bold is just what the OP did, but no outrage from Pogo on that issue.
I read the OP. I dont see what you are talking about. Maybe if you quoted the part in the OP you were referring to?
Quote NTPP
"the bigoted white redneck with a gun."
I am amused you missed that part.
I'm amused you consider that political. Is that really what you were talking about?

Well, I would consider the gun part political? And the white redneck part just another liberal racist spouting off. But the funny part is when it turned out that the perp is a left wing nutter.
Why would the gun be political? Its a fact he shot him with a gun. I'm sure you have seen the guy so the redneck part speaks for itself. Now I see why you thought it was political however none of that was in the OP.

They can't seem to explain that.
Dishonesty has that limitation.

Not surprising though that some have an ignorant, knee-jerk reaction of hate. We see it here every single day.

As with everything else concerning Muslims, I'm sure there will a lot of lies from those haters about his shooting.

oooh, how convincing. "I posted it on the internet, therefore it's a fact". Solid logic there.
DE Nile isn't just a river

One thing is clear: The 3 victims seemed like good eggs. The male victim was in dental school and was trying to raise money to provide free dental work to the poor.

Not too many muslims in this country are good eggs, these 3 seemed like they were!

Link?
You've done a survey then?

Anything yet, G? We need some numbers here. A percentage, population map, some damn thing.

DE Nile isn't just a river

And ipse dixit isn't a potato chip but it's worth exactly that in a logical argument.

At the end of the day, the incident isn't surprising in retrospect. Radical/Millitant atheism begets hardcore nihilism which begets detachment and isolation from the greater society. When you combine that destructive nihilism with hours on the internet, with this atomizing and anti-social technology, one loses their sense of reality, of attachment to others, and their sense of humanity. Their delusions are fed on these internet "ideological hugboxes" where other nuts affirm their views. Often it can manifest in violence and it did here. He doesn't even grasp the full reality of what he did because he lives in the delusions of his own mind. This also isn't the first time one of these autistic atheist internet types has killed, it is all too common in fact, this is just the most recent example.

Is the OP ready to come back now and apologize ?

What the hell for? Posting a news story?

Did you mean post 2?

No, I'm talking about the narrative that the OP attempted to paint without having all the evidence.

This is his original post:

This is what happens when blind bigotry starts to run amok.
These three kids pay the price for the crimes of ISIS and died at the hands of America's best known homegrown product: the bigoted white redneck with a gun

I know what the post is. I read it, then thought I must have missed something and read it again, then thought I still must have missed something and read it a third time. It doesn't change.

What the hell is in there to apologize for?

Now post 2, that's a no-brainer. But this one -- what in the fuck are you talking about? This event is exactly what all that bullshit about "Islam is iherently evil" that we see here posted every day leads to. There's no doubt of that; it's gone on throughout human history. And that's exactly why people like me call it out for the bullshit it is. So it's spot-on... this is exactly what bigotry run amok looks like.

Why would you come on this board (or indeed anywhere) and defend bigotry? :disbelief:

Dude, don't play dumb.
"The bigoted white redneck with a gun" is just another way of saying the bitter clingers remark, that is of course Obama's famous "they cling to guns, or religion".

We know what the OP was getting at. He was making the claim the shooter was a conservative Christian.

And as has been repeatedly pointed out that at this point the murderer appears to be an atheist who hates anyone religious.

Excellent, the old "I know what he wrote but I also know what he really meant" song and dance. Even though none of that is articulated.
Poster please. You're embarrassing yourself.

Apparently you are unaware of the OP's political leanings. Had you bothered to check his history, you would quickly understand what he was concluding.

I like how all the left wing atheists here have jumped ship from this thread when they found out the shooter was a liberal atheist faggot like them. Maybe they are engaging in some introspection and will turn their lives around before they reach this guy's pathetic state.

Forum List

Back