Breaking: Three Muslim Students Murdered at Chapel Hill

We don't know all the details of this case but that won't stop some folks from trying to turn this into a political football. Three people are dead, try and show a little restraint and class.
Talk to tea pea, he is the one that first made it political. The bad thing is he jumped the gun again, and is making liberals look like a bunch of idiots.

We don't know all the details of this case but that won't stop some folks from trying to turn this into a political football. Three people are dead, try and show a little restraint and class.
Is the left going to dig up every every senseless murder in order to try to make a case about bigotry? I would submit that it is an example of bigotry to accuse ordinary Americans of bigotry. It was about a parking space. Who do we see about the 3,000 people who were murdered by bigoted jihad maniacs on a pretty day in September 2001?

"It was about a parking space"????

Tell us more, tell us more.

Did the Muslims have one of those annoying COEXIST bumper stickers, and cut him off and push him over the edge?

Of, is this just another case of keepin' it real gone bad?

Inquiring minds want to know!

LMAO....COEXIST bumper sticker....LMAO...

Is the left going to dig up every every senseless murder in order to try to make a case about bigotry? I would submit that it is an example of bigotry to accuse ordinary Americans of bigotry. It was about a parking space. Who do we see about the 3,000 people who were murdered by bigoted jihad maniacs on a pretty day in September 2001?

Apples and oranges.

One has nothing at all to do with the other.

Edit:

Or rather, should not have anything to do with each other.

Its ridiculous to blame an entire religion for a few nutters.

Talk to tea pea, he is the one that first made it political. The bad thing is he jumped the gun again, and is making liberals look like a bunch of idiots.

My statement is for ALL of those trying to turn this into a political food.

I thought the title to this thread was more accurate than the one that just mentioned 3 muslims being murdered...since had it been a right leaning conservative/tea party/libertarian......it would have been in the title....and usually when it isn't one of those groups they are accused of it when the event first happens....

an atheist keeping up the tradition of atheist mass murder....the greatest mass murderers in history have been atheists.......

So, uh, the religion of the nutter shooter matters but the religion of his victims does not?

You're a hypocrite and a liar.

The reason these stories are usually "right leaning conservative/tea party/libertarian" is because the nutter shooters are usually "right leaning conservative/tea party/libertarian".

:rolleyes:
Facts not in evidence. Go ahead cite for us all those tea party members that have committed murder.

I wonder! Were the reactions this visceral when the black muslim man sawed off the woman's head in Oklahoma?

who do we see about these dead folks ....killed by a savage terrorist shock and awe attack on Iraq...
Number Of Iraqis Slaughtered In US War And Occupation Of Iraq "1,455,590"

I would rather have these 3 muslims as neighbors than that piece of shit libtard butt fucking anti white male supporter that killed them...who the hell kills 3 young folks over a stupid parking spot? Damn...

Voter Details

CRAIG STEPHEN HICKS
270 SUMMERWALK CIR
CHAPEL HILL, NC 27517

County: DURHAM
Voter Reg Num: 000030112584
NCID: BL344944

Party: UNAFFILIATED

He voted in the Democratic party [apparently as an independent] primary not so in the general election.....

Election Voted Method Voted County Voted Party
11/04/2014 GENERAL IN-PERSON DURHAM
05/06/2014 PRIMARY IN-PERSON DURHAM DEMOCRATIC

who do we see about these dead folks ....killed by a savage terrorist shock and awe attack on Iraq...
Number Of Iraqis Slaughtered In US War And Occupation Of Iraq "1,455,590"

And that doesn't include the maimed.

Last edited:
I would rather have these 3 muslims as neighbors than that piece of shit libtard butt fucking anti white male supporter that killed them...who the hell kills 3 young folks over a stupid parking spot? Damn...
I'd bet we find he has a history that should have had him in prison, but a lenient system didn't jail his ass.

BREAKING UPDATE:

Craig Stephen Hicks NC voter registration....he voted “democratic” in 2014 primary..

NC Public Voter Information

BREAKING UPDATE:

Craig Stephen Hicks NC voter registration....he voted “democratic” in 2014 primary..

Surprised he didnt vote communist...have you seen his FB page?
Not yet. Do you have a link to it?
Yeah I posted it on page 6
I'd bet we find he has a history that should have had him in prison, but a lenient system didn't jail his ass.

Wouldn't surprise me. I mean I get pissed when people take a parking spot at the store but I don't shoot them execution style!

BREAKING UPDATE:

BREAKING UPDATE:

Surprised he didnt vote communist...have you seen his FB page?
Not yet. Do you have a link to it?
Yeah I posted it on page 6

Wouldn't surprise me. I mean I get pissed when people take a parking spot at the store but I don't shoot them execution style!
I imagine the thread will die as lefty finds out it can't be used to advance the agenda.

Well...this is tragic...but when you consider what many Muslims have been doing lately it isnt surprising. They did kinda bring it on themselves...............oh shit, sorry, that logic only applies when innocent cops are murdered.

Forum List

Back