Cholesterol is OK...

Try explaining to the average person what Cholesterol is used for and that 75% of the brain is made up of it and they'll just give you a blank stare. Almost NO ONE understands what Statin drugs do.

That being said...

"Global Warming" is too much of a Money Maker and Control Mechanism for the US (and Foreign Entities) to ever let go of it.

Try explaining to the average person what Cholesterol is used for and that 75% of the brain is made up of it and they'll just give you a blank stare. Almost NO ONE understands what Statin drugs do.

That being said...

"Global Warming" is too much of a Money Maker and Control Mechanism for the US (and Foreign Entities) to ever let go of it.
I heard they don't know why statins work, but they know they do work.

I take one because I have the cholesterol of a polar bear.

It never goes down no matter how I eat.

I've buried all my good friends but one, so, it must not be too bad.

That being said...

That is because people actually absorb very little cholesterol from their food. Cholesterol is made by your body for a very specific purpose.

That being said...

That is because people actually absorb very little cholesterol from their food. Cholesterol is made by your body for a very specific purpose.

I don't even worry about it, take the statin to quiet the doc, and figure the Lord knows when and where this trip ends, and there is little I can do about that.

Forum List

Back