Breaking: Three Muslim Students Murdered at Chapel Hill

STFU, losers. We don't know if he was a lib or a con or a martian.

We do know he is a loser like you folks.

This is about the victims, not losers.

Well...this is tragic...but when you consider what many Muslims have been doing lately it isnt surprising. They did kinda bring it on themselves...............oh shit, sorry, that logic only applies when innocent cops are murdered.
That figure is a bald faced lie. And we all know it.
That means you have a source you consider better so link to it....
I know that the supposed proof you have has been discredited repeatedly for years. As for how many died ask the Iraq Government. Their number is around 200 thousand.
lets take your figure then 200,000 innocent people m inimum killed by war of aggression...a trumped up war...redrum redrum

Well...this is tragic...but when you consider what many Muslims have been doing lately it isnt surprising. They did kinda bring it on themselves...............oh shit, sorry, that logic only applies when innocent cops are murdered.
I know that the supposed proof you have has been discredited repeatedly for years. As for how many died ask the Iraq Government. Their number is around 200 thousand.
Whether low ball or high ball, the figures are unacceptable morally.

The war was illegal, and our military forces were badly used, nearly broken, and we had scores of thousands of dead and wounded ourselves.

The war was illegal, and our military forces were badly used, nearly broken, and we had scores of thousands of dead and wounded ourselves.
The war was not illegal. Congress approved it which is all that is required. Further MOST of the deaths were the result of terror attacks or insurgency not US or coalition action.

Cave chimp on the rampage

150211-craig-stephen-hicks-mug-445a_707658ca1802ba12cbd652277ac91d90.jpg

The war was not illegal. Congress approved it which is all that is required. Further MOST of the deaths were the result of terror attacks or insurgency not US or coalition action.
We killed a bunch of people for no legal reason to do so.....get real those people would be alive if Nut bag 43 had not launched an unprovoked war of aggression against the people of Iraq....we left millions homeless millions in exile millions of mailed people living in infra human conditions ...yeah we terrorized the people of Iraq like a high tech ISIS

:laugh:

This is my last comment here about this, as it is about the victims here not Iraq.
It was legal, whether you want to ignore it or not.

This is my last comment here about this, as it is about the victims here not Iraq.

So if I decided to kill someone all I have to do is proclaim it is legal?

No it was not legal at all ..it was mass murder and my hope is that the perpetrators of the abomination that is Iraq get a trial and a proper sentence for mass murder....

STFU, losers. We don't know if he was a lib or a con or a martian.

We do know he is a loser like you folks.

This is about the victims, not losers.
Yet you have no trouble nor your liberal buddies claiming on less information someone belongs to the tea party or is a conservative.
Gunny, talk honestly. I have no trouble (1) denouncing who belongs to what if we know, and here we don't know; and (2) this is about the victims.

Concentrate on that.

That stand your ground is in reality very close to that...you can set up a murder by setting out with a gun start a fight with some unarmed person then kill him ...as long as there are no other witnesses you are good to go...

Back to Iraq ....the Iraq invasion violated International norms that are meant to prevent wars of aggression.....we were not defending ourselves in any sense of the word

Only for the US. If any Bushies get caught and go to The Hague, the Congressional declaration of force will be irrelevant to the International Court.

That is what the Nuremberg Trials did with Germany's arguments that their wars were legal. A court can declare an illegal action legal but better be prepared to not lose the war and be held accountable.

That stand your ground is in reality very close to that...you can set up a murder by setting out with a gun start a fight with some unarmed person then kill him ...as long as there are no other witnesses you are good to go...

Back to Iraq ....the Iraq invasion violated International norms that are meant to prevent wars of aggression.....we were not defending ourselves in any sense of the word
But...but..congress said it was legal.

No it was not legal at all ..it was mass murder and my hope is that the perpetrators of the abomination that is Iraq get a trial and a proper sentence for mass murder....

You are a sad wittle puppy.

Forum List

Back