Breaking: Three Muslim Students Murdered at Chapel Hill

He was an atheist.....keeping in the tradition of historical atheism and murdering people......the greatest mass murderers in history have been atheists....

Link to reliable source, please. (BTW, that's bullshit, so good luck)

Were the students in a "Gun Free" killing zone......perhaps had they been armed they might have survived.....?

As usual, blaming the victims.

If you had your way, people would be shooting each other in case someone might shoot each other.

:rolleyes:
They are victims because of anti gun nutters like yourself.
At this point nobody knows why this guy killed these people.

They could have fucked him on a used car or a hash deal for all we know.

Might just be a money thing, removed from politics or religion.

Frankly, shit happens.

If they had all been black, we wouldn't even be discussing it.

It would just be another day in the hood.

Were the students in a "Gun Free" killing zone......perhaps had they been armed they might have survived.....?

If you had your way, people would be shooting each other in case someone might shoot each other.

You know, guns are used by law abiding citizens 1.6 million times a year, on average to stop violent criminal attack and save lives....and in the stories that you can read about these events, the good guy with a gun shows remarkable restraint in the face of a horrible, terrifying situation.......you really need to study these events to know what the hell you are talking about...........

The absolutely idiotic degree of of partisan bickering is unbelievable, sometimes.

Instead of warring continuously between those who have joined tribe "Right" and those who have joined tribe "Left", why can't people learn to evaluate the world according to principles? Mine happens to be that people should not be killed simply because of their ethnicity.

This sounds like a hate crime to me, and I hope they throw the book at the bastard. End of story.

I agree with you right up to the part about "hate crimes".

I just really disagree with the whole idea of "hate crimes". IMO, we need to punish for actions, not for thoughts or motives.
I hate to do it but I am going to agree with you.

I'm not anti-gun but you're right that I'm "anti gun nutter". But that is not why they were shot.

They were shot because of nutters who are carrying guns. If "you" carry a gun, "you" are looking for someone to shoot at.

Nutters like YOU, Billc and others don't want to take responsibility for your own actions but, the fact is, people who do not carry guns are not shooting other people. DUH.

10505297_685575188202205_8341687119499414459_n_zps2bc74543.jpg

This senseless murder is the result of the building tension and worsening anti-Muslim atmosphere that has been developing at CHapel Hill over the past few years.
Chapel Hill is a Christian-based school.

Why isn't the left happy about this? They always wanted a French Revolution style uprising against religion. This is right out of the left's playbook.

You know, guns are used by law abiding citizens 1.6 million times a year, on average to stop violent criminal attack and save lives....and in the stories that you can read about these events, the good guy with a gun shows remarkable restraint in the face of a horrible, terrifying situation.......you really need to study these events to know what the hell you are talking about...........

More than one and half MILLION shootings by "law abiding citizens" every year?

"...on average to stop violent criminal attack and save lives ..."

You have a very rich fantasy life.

Really, I usually skip over your posts and for good reason. You're nuts.

10153708_995525010475064_535323282925204361_n_zps7ee299c2.jpg

At this point nobody knows why this guy killed these people.

They could have fucked him on a used car or a hash deal for all we know.

Might just be a money thing, removed from politics or religion.

Frankly, shit happens.

If they had all been black, we wouldn't even be discussing it.

It would just be another day in the hood.[/QUOTE]

The referenced News article stated " In one post widely shared online, Hicks, who claimed he is an atheist, allegedly wrote: "When it comes to insults, your religion started this, not me. If your religion kept its big mouth shut, so would I."

so all indications are that one reason is far more likely than the others.

The problem in this thread is that people are creating an image based upon what hey WANT to see rather than on what has been presented to them, and all the resultant spinning only serves their pet cause rather than any attempt at getting to the heart of the matter.

We don't know all the details of this case but that won't stop some folks from trying to turn this into a political football. Three people are dead, try and show a little restraint and class.

"A review of the Facebook page of the man charged in these murders, Craig Hicks, shows a consistent themes of anti-religion and progressive causes. Included in his manyFacebook “likes” are the Huffington Post, Rachel Maddow, the Southern Poverty Law Center

Yep, this guy was a definate progressive liberal. No question about it.

Is the left going to dig up every every senseless murder in order to try to make a case about bigotry? I would submit that it is an example of bigotry to accuse ordinary Americans of bigotry. It was about a parking space. Who do we see about the 3,000 people who were murdered by bigoted jihad maniacs on a pretty day in September 2001?

I'm not anti-gun but you're right that I'm "anti gun nutter". But that is not why they were shot.

They were shot because of nutters who are carrying guns. If "you" carry a gun, "you" are looking for someone to shoot at.

Nutters like YOU, Billc and others don't want to take responsibility for your own actions but, the fact is, people who do not carry guns are not shooting other people. DUH.

10505297_685575188202205_8341687119499414459_n_zps2bc74543.jpg
When I carry one of my guns, i'm not looking to shoot anyone. Though if somebody makes me think my life or others are in danger. He chose his life is irrelevant, sorry.

Redneck Indeed

"A review of the Facebook page of the man charged in these murders, Craig Hicks, shows a consistent themes of anti-religion and progressive causes. Included in his many Facebook “likes” are the Huffington Post, Rachel Maddow, the Southern Poverty Law Center, Freedom from Religion Foundation, Bill Nye “The Science Guy,” Neil deGrasse Tyson, Gay Marriage groups, and a host of anti-conservative/Tea Party pages.

Remarkably, one of the four Facebook groups he had joined included “Religious Tolerance”....

@PJMedia_com: Killer of 3 UNC-Chapel Hill Muslim Students Was Hardcore Anti-Religion Progressive Killer of 3 UNC-Chapel Hill Muslim Students Was Hardcore Anti-Religion Atheist Progressive PJ Tatler #tcot

He was an atheist.....keeping in the tradition of historical atheism and murdering people......the greatest mass murderers in history have been atheists....

Link to reliable source, please. (BTW, that's bullshit, so good luck)

https://www.facebook.com/craig.hicks.967/likes

There ya go. Left Winger,Ass Fucking supporter,SPLC white male hating supporter! Right up yalls ally!

We don't know all the details of this case but that won't stop some folks from trying to turn this into a political football. Three people are dead, try and show a little restraint and class.
Is the left going to dig up every every senseless murder in order to try to make a case about bigotry? I would submit that it is an example of bigotry to accuse ordinary Americans of bigotry. It was about a parking space. Who do we see about the 3,000 people who were murdered by bigoted jihad maniacs on a pretty day in September 2001?

"It was about a parking space"????

Tell us more, tell us more.

Did the Muslims have one of those annoying COEXIST bumper stickers, and cut him off and push him over the edge?

Of, is this just another case of keepin' it real gone bad?

Inquiring minds want to know!

More than one and half MILLION shootings by "law abiding citizens" every year?

"...on average to stop violent criminal attack and save lives ..."

You have a very rich fantasy life.

Really, I usually skip over your posts and for good reason. You're nuts.

10153708_995525010475064_535323282925204361_n_zps7ee299c2.jpg
One does not have to fire a gun for the gun to have been used.

Display will deter, but, you knew that already.

Why do you assume that other people are not evaluating the world according to "principles?' And amazingly, my principal about murder is the same as yours....but something tells me you only want criminals, the police and military....3 groups the really need to be counter balanced by armed civilians.....to have all the guns......

Hate crime laws are stupid....he murdered 3 people, and when convicted he should be executed.......

Assumption? No, it's called observation.

Hard core lefties are just yammering away with all their typical talking points and hard core righties with theirs.

The only assumption being made here is your assuming I only want criminals, police and military to have guns. I never indicated anything remotely close to that, and this is quite the silly statement considering I own shotguns, myself.

You have simply identified with tribe right with such ferocity that you imagine anything that does not agree with you 100 % makes a person part of tribe left. The OP and some of the respondents are so fiercely attached to tribe left that they do the exact, same thing.

Forum List

Back