End All US Support to Israel

What exactly are the USA's interests in the Middle East? Why doesn't she just naff off and confine her interests to within her own borders. I think the whole world would be a lot better off if she did. Where ever you go in the world where the US claims an 'interest' you get tensions and misery
One of the most credible explanations I've come across claims that when the US left the gold standard in 1971 US Treasury bonds became the new global standard.

If it's true the US dollar's role as a global reserve currency depends on 800 US military bases scattered around the planet today, any rollback of those forces would have a huge adverse impact on the American standard of living.

maxresdefault.jpg

The Hard Fist of American Imperialism | Michael Hudson

"Economist Michael Hudson explains how American imperialism has created a global free lunch, where the US makes foreign countries pay for its wars, and even their own military occupation."

What exactly are the USA's interests in the Middle East? Why doesn't she just naff off and confine her interests to within her own borders. I think the whole world would be a lot better off if she did. Where ever you go in the world where the US claims an 'interest' you get tensions and misery
One of the most credible explanations I've come across claims that when the US left the gold standard in 1971 US Treasury bonds became the new global standard.

If it's true the US dollar's role as a global reserve currency depends on 800 US military bases scattered around the planet today, any rollback of those forces would have a huge adverse impact on the American standard of living.

maxresdefault.jpg

The Hard Fist of American Imperialism | Michael Hudson

"Economist Michael Hudson explains how American imperialism has created a global free lunch, where the US makes foreign countries pay for its wars, and even their own military occupation."

If it's true the US dollar's role as a global reserve currency depends on 800 US military bases scattered around the planet today,

No it doesn't.

Economist Michael Hudson

Don't you mean....."Marxist Economist Michael Hudson"?

the US makes foreign countries pay for its wars,

Sounds awful!

How do we "make them pay"?

I’m just wondering when the OP and others like him are going to get on an airplane and fly over there and join up with Hamas.
Is this your side, Killer?
p6M7r7I.jpg

"More than 120 retired U.S. generals and admirals signed an unhinged open letter this week parroting former President Donald Trump's falsehoods about the integrity of the 2020 election results and accusing President Joe Biden of driving the country toward a 'Marxist form of tyrannical government.'"

120+ Retired US Generals and Admirals Pen 'Disturbing' Letter Parroting Trump Election Lies

I would like to see the US end ALL welfare to everybody, both domestic and foreign.

Fucking idiots. Just throw some money out there in the Middle East, oh, I almost forgot, that's our tax dollars, and just let the Israelis and Palestinians fight over it, while they lobby U.S. Congress for gun control.
Stacey Abrams and Mitch Landrieu: US gun violence is a foreign policy issue

"Gun violence, for example, can be regarded as a national security issue, Abrams continued. 'We do ourselves a great disservice when we send our foreign policy folks abroad to chastise and castigate' other countries if we don’t solve that problem at home."

When the US foreign policy maims, kills, and displaces millions of innocent civilians on the other side of the planet for the benefit of US investor$, is it surprising when domestic gun violence kills tens of thousands Americans every year?
This is a trending strategy designed to make internal, Constitutional issues come under the purview of national security, therefore, the bailiwick of our military. Stacey (collard green eatin' bitch) Abrams needs to STFU and leave folks alone.

article-8690-2.jpg

Even if you believe Israel should not lose US charity due to the 1976 Symington Amendment (which forbids aid to rogue nuclear regimes), the latest example of ethnic cleansing in the Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood of East Jerusalem should end the weasel worded BS that assigns some utterly mendacious moral equivalency between occupier and occupied:

"MAY 14, 2021

End Military Support to Israel"​

"Militant right-wing Jewish settlers encouraged and protected by the government of corrupt Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu are trying to evict hundreds of Palestinian families from homes they have owned for decades in East Jerusalem, the Arab-dominated future capital of a Palestinian state if one is ever established.

"The settlers argue in court that the land in question was originally owned by a Jewish trust and should revert accordingly.

"However, as The New York Times notes, the apartheid regime treats people differently depending on their ethnicity: 'Israeli law allows Jews to reclaim ownership of land they vacated in 1948, but denies Palestinians the right to reclaim the properties they fled from in the same war.'"
Get out of the country traitor.
Do you think Israel is one of the 57 states?

So what are you saying...humans can't move on?...we can't change?...we must remain steeped in hatred forever?...
Racist Jews in Israel are stealing the homes of Palestinians as we speak. If the racist Jews want peace in Palestine, they should stop all land confiscations of non-Jews and abide by international law.

So what are you saying...humans can't move on?...we can't change?...we must remain steeped in hatred forever?...
Racist Jews in Israel are stealing the homes of Palestinians as we speak. If the racist Jews want peace in Palestine, they should stop all land confiscations of non-Jews and abide by international law.

Palestinains have homes? I don't believe you.

So what?...we outnumber the American Indian in the USA but we are not killing each other...again what do you want to happen?...should the Jews move?...
As I've written countless times, the Jews of Israel should stop confiscating the land of non-Jews in Palestine which is about as likely as the Jews of Israel forfeiting their illegal nuclear weapons.

Jews are ethnically superior to Arabs.
"An ethnic group or ethnicity is a grouping of people who identify with each other on the basis of shared attributes that distinguish them from other groups such as a common set of traditions, ancestry, language, history, society, culture, nation, religion or social treatment within their residing area."

Ethnic group - Wikipedia
51zV0PSuZvL.jpg

In what ways are Jews superior to non-Jews?
Does that give superior Jews the right to steal the property of non-Jews?

Zero....Americans were killed on 9-11 because we support Israel...they were killed because we are a Christian based nation with freedom and rights....all the things you no doubt enjoy...but you can leave whenever you want...we will all be better off without you....
US support for the racist state of Israel drives the conflict in the Middle East and the hatred many Muslims feel for the government that makes Israel's crimes possible. If you support kosher apartheid, you would be happier in Jerusalem.

Don't ever tell me the left are not Nazi like....they would make Adolf very proud.....

"Social media users are demanding CNN respond after discovering that one of their freelance contributors, Adeel Raja, who has written dozens of pieces for the outlet, wrote in a now-deleted tweet that "the world today needs a Hitler." After some digging, it turned out to be one of several messages Raja has posted praising the Nazi leader"

CNN needs to lose their license.....
Right wing Jews in Israel are currently behaving toward non-Jews in ways right wing Germans during the Third Reich would have recognized. Nazis and most Israeli Jews are reactionary authoritarians convinced they are ethnically superior to "inferior races." Hitler, Trump, and Netanyahu are symptoms of the same right wing megalomania.

Forum List

Back