BREAKING: Shooting at Joel Osteen's megachurch

Then why not just say what metro area you live in, Cleetus, instead of cherry-picking some random town?

The South would be a third world country if it wasn't part of the US. Fact.
California such as LA and San Francisco look like third world countries. Is that why people are fleeing those blue shit holes to come to the south and enjoy freedom?

Update

Houston Police ran investigation to determine preferred pronouns of Lakewood Church shooter

Yes it turns out that a gay/homosexual/transgender MAN went into Lakewood church with a loaded rifle and an innocent child.

The gay man was born Jeffery Escalante during prior arrests for assault and other crimes. He changed his name to Genesse Ivonne Moreno. You can just guess how fast the democrat media will stop discussing it. They protect homosexuals, but push for the killing of babies.

The one who shot up the Christian children's school was a another gay person- a lesbian. Pray for peace. Shooting up Bible believers will do nothing to get rid of the Holy Bible. Those who love sin want the Bible destroyed, but God is all powerful and all knowing-the Bible is forever!

The articles don't say anything about her being a Democrat or pro-Hamas. Being for the freedom of Palestine, does not make you in favor of Hamas terrorism.

She was a definite nut, who probably got what she deserved. I wonder if she was a member of the NRA?

This is just another reason why we need to ban assault rifles.

There are well over 20 million AR-15 rifles in this country......

A couple each year are used illegally.....

You are an idiot....cars kill 40,000 people a year so according to your logic we need to ban cars....

And 3) Despite all that, she had no problem getting a gun.

When I applied for my current job, I got a thorough background check. Didn't matter I was a Veteran with a 35 year work history, they still checked me out.

When I applied for my current mortgage, I underwent a thorough background check.

I am now sponsoring my wife for immigration. Even though she's lived and worked here for 8 years, we are undergoing a thorough background check.

When I applied for a FOID card, I paid $11.00, and got it in a few weeks.
You would feel much safer in New York City. I suggest you move.

Bullshit. Churches have proudly excluded gays, and not that long ago, many didn't allow blacks in their services. Several so called Christian ministers have claimed not supporting trump is the same as devil worship. Christianity has very little to do with Jesus' teachings in many cases.
That’s a whole lot of feelings you have there.
Very little in the way of facts, but a whole lot of feelings.

California such as LA and San Francisco look like third world countries. Is that why people are fleeing those blue shit holes to come to the south and enjoy freedom?

Actually, they go there because companies are moving their jobs down there because they can exploit labor and the environment more easily.

I know a few people who moved south to chase jobs, and they hate it down there. The schools suck, crime is just as bad as it is in the blue states or worse.

1707788489454.png

The world would be a better place if Joel would give it up and turn this so called church into a homeless shelter to help the poor and homeless. Maybe he could start talking about the evils of guns and of killing and for the need to stop killing one another. You know be more like Jesus?

The world would be a better place if Joel would give it up and turn this so called church into a homeless shelter to help the poor and homeless. Maybe he could start talking about the evils of guns and of killing and for the need to stop killing one another. You know be more like Jesus?

"If you have not a sword, sell your shirt, and buy one"-Jesus

Looks like Jesus advocated for self defense like we do.

Actually, they go there because companies are moving their jobs down there because they can exploit labor and the environment more easily.

I know a few people who moved south to chase jobs, and they hate it down there. The schools suck, crime is just as bad as it is in the blue states or worse.

View attachment 901350
Bullshit build a bunch of walls around New York and California Washington state and Oregon to keep your escapees from coming to red states

The cops are trained to where if you come into a church with a loaded gun there is nothing left to talk about- you are about to take some bullets. Not only was that gun loaded the gay man (born Jeffery) fired shots shooting another man in the leg. After that cops shot him dead.

Why is this world so crazy?

We Bible believers do not go into gay places shooting up anyone. We are the people of love, and we stand firm with God and the Holy Bible which teaches us to do no man (human) any harm. Now I forgot what I really came in to say.

Normally, females (of every race) do not carry big rifles to commit their crimes, so that was a red flag to take a much closer look at from the beginning.

Rifles in hand are usually 99.9%-100% chance the perpetrator is a natural born man/male. From university shootings, street protest shootings, from Malvo and Muhammed, to gay men bursting into mega churches with rifles. Rifle in hand = a man.

Even for bank robberies men like to enter with a big rifle and shoot it into the air.

Forum List

Back