Breaking: Sean Hannity Now Being Accused Of Sexual Harassment By Jewess Debbie Schlussel

Why Sean Hannity is a threat to liberals. He's White, married with normal kids, works hard, and conservative.

sean-Hannity-family-400x333.jpg

sean-hannity-family-wife-children-son-daughter.jpg

Told ya. I told you this was already in the works. Bingo. I pegged it the same day O'Reilly was attacked.
from the pussy grabbing presidunce to fox news ,,all womanizing slimebags
What about CNN's Don Lemon on New Year's Eve saying to his female co-host on air that she's got a 'Nice Rack'?
Whoa, whoa, whoa!! HE'S A LIBERAL, SO WE HAVE TO TREAT HIM DIFFERENTLY!! [Didn't you get the memo?]

Told ya. I told you this was already in the works. Bingo. I pegged it the same day O'Reilly was attacked.
What about CNN's Don Lemon on New Year's Eve saying to his female co-host on air that she's got a 'Nice Rack'?
She DOES have a nice one, so I applaud CNN for not being "fake news", but rather truthful news.

:)

You just can't make this up. This is a treacherous organized scheme to rid Fox New of all it's top rated Conservative hosts. First Bill O'Reilly, now Sean.

debbieschlusselgoldstar.jpg
Sorry Steve but Roger Ailles the CEO was first although he wasn't a commentator fox news has the scum of the earth in their employ

Fuck Hannity, fuck Fux News, fuck the american corporate state media machine and all its manufactured distractions.

Nothing you homos hate more than "womanizers" eh, Twinky?
If that's the only way you folks can get laid it's just kinda sad, but hey, looka Bill, that poor misfit couldn't get laid in a brothel with a million bucks in hand. On the phone masturbating and fantisizing about black chiks. What a feckless shrub.

You just can't make this up. This is a treacherous organized scheme to rid Fox New of all it's top rated Conservative hosts. First Bill O'Reilly, now Sean.

lolol she looks like she's sexually harassing herself in that outfit.

btw, she's a hardcore Rightwinger.
She is VERY hardcore right.
But she's a Jew. That's the problem. Always remember the Polish proverb...."The Jew cries out in pain as he
strikes you."

O'Reilly was a victim of the Fox policy of paying off scheming bitches, instead of prosecuting them for extortion. The left could probably pull it off against Shepherd Smith's little tattlers, but rarely do it to fellow homo/travelers.

I used to work in an office with lots of women in a liberal setting (government). I was a handsome dude, and anyone in the same circumstance can attest to this.

If a man says/does something it's called sexual harassment. If a woman does it's called fair game. I was once promoted "because you have a nice ass". My most recent supervisor was constantly trying to get into my shorts. The last instance being on the way back to the office from a meeting she said "there's Adam and Eve, you want to stop?". Did I file claims? Of course not, but you can bet your ass a woman would most likely do just that, because they play the victim role.
Sexual harassment happens but it some cases of bogus claims or overacting it is also used as a means to rid pest and threats to party agendites, etc., people who have voices that other people hear or listen to and dissenters. Those type things can ruin people in any case and are stress makers.

I made one formal complaint when a state employee grabbed me from behind. He was definitely a creep and had harassed the other women in that district. I had also pissed off a big wig that was based in that area when I told him I wasn't interested and helped another young woman get away from him. I was harassed more and blacklisted for my efforts. Years later, once no longer blacklisted back contracting again, I was starting a new contract and an incident happen. A state employee cornered me to show me his nude photographs. Blocked I had no where to get away from him and I felt threaten. Later I considered the incident with concern about my female employees on that job I determine this ass could be a threat to them, so I made an informal complaint. With several people pissed in years to come bogus charges would be filed against my teenage son and then me. They were ridiculous but it did cost a small fortune to defend. Come to find out later I also had a secretary/book-keeper that had ingeniously figured out a way she could embezzle almost thirty grand. Her hubby golfed with the judge they used to sign the erroneous arrest warrants.

^^^ due to all of that I go on the side of caution when people start making claims and politics or money is involved.

Why Sean Hannity is a threat to liberals. He's White, married with normal kids, works hard, and conservative.

sean-Hannity-family-400x333.jpg

sean-hannity-family-wife-children-son-daughter.jpg

Ok, Sean has the respect of the conservatives - now all he has to do to get the respect of the liberals is to have the "courage" to pull "a Caitlyn Jenner", or, say, bang a chubby intern in the Oval office and he'll be all set!

Are you sure about this? I just googled it and got no hits after 2010.
Are you once again making shit up?
LINK?

If that's the only way you folks can get laid it's just kinda sad, but hey, looka Bill, that poor misfit couldn't get laid in a brothel with a million bucks in hand. On the phone masturbating and fantisizing about black chiks. What a feckless shrub.

This is ^^^^^^^^ what happens when mental institutions give patients access to a computer. :eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back