Televangelist Pat Robertson worries men accused of sexual harassment are the real victims

SYTFE

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2016
Trolling/No Content
Christian televangelist Pat Robertson on Wednesday worried that sexual harassment allegations would derail the careers of “terrific” men in the media.

“Now it’s looked on as shocking but, folks, it’s been happening a long time and nobody said anything about it,” he said, in a video highlighted by Right Wing Watch.

“Now they’re finally wising up, but I just hate to see some of these men’s careers—I mean, guys like Charlie Rose, these are terrific people and I hate to see it happen.”

Robertson also complained that the spate of men who have been accused of sexually harassing and abusing their female colleagues haven’t faced a trial.

“You don’t have that now, so these people’s careers are being ruined and we just hope and pray that these women are telling the truth,” he remarked.

Robertson previously suggested that sexual harassment claims against former Fox News host Eric Bolling were not true because Bolling was a devout Catholic.

Televangelist Pat Robertson worries men accused of sexual harassment are the real victims

----------------------------------
LOL, the mind of a demented right wing conservative Christian is truly something else.

When is that crazy old fart going to go ahead and die? He's been brain dead for quite a while.

Of course, he thinks this sort of shit is kosher.
Numbers 31:
Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

God's instruction to Moses.
Nice!

I don't pay attention to that old fart.
I am concerned that we may see the pendulum go so far in this direction, that it may border on a witch hunt.

I see much neutering going forward. Just the way liberal males have always wanted.

Someone should ask him about those devout catholic priest that abused children. Were they so devout to their religion that they had to be innocent too?

I don't pay attention to that old fart.
I am concerned that we may see the pendulum go so far in this direction, that it may border on a witch hunt.

I see much neutering going forward. Just the way liberal males have always wanted.

Lots of crazy right wingers do pay attention to him. Not as many as when he and Gingrich first became butt buddies, but still a lot.

Of course, he thinks this sort of shit is kosher.
Numbers 31:
Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

God's instruction to Moses.
Nice!
Actually you are in error there. The fury of the earth (within the human called adam who is a human made of ruddy earth- which means ridden by powers and principalities) swallows up (destroys) those who stood between God and his children and that is in the spirit. The flesh beings are simply given over to their own devices and those hosts written about in the scrolls are the hosts that assist people in getting past their carnality.... whether you believe that or not is on you. You can keep that stinky cat around your neck as long as you like but not everyone will desire to be around the stench.

Pat Robertson is an idiot, but he's right that at least some of them are victims.

This sucks.... By the time all of these sexual allegations are over there will be no one left to tell me how intolerant, sexist and bigoted the conservatives are!

Forum List

Back