Breaking: Sean Hannity Now Being Accused Of Sexual Harassment By Jewess Debbie Schlussel

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
You just can't make this up. This is a treacherous organized scheme to rid Fox New of all it's top rated Conservative hosts. First Bill O'Reilly, now Sean.

www.1170kfaq.com/shows/pat-campbell/sean-hannity-the-latest-fox-news-host-to-be-accused-of-sexual-harassment

debbieschlusselgoldstar.jpg

Last edited:
Told ya. I told you this was already in the works. Bingo. I pegged it the same day O'Reilly was attacked.

I used to work in an office with lots of women in a liberal setting (government). I was a handsome dude, and anyone in the same circumstance can attest to this.

If a man says/does something it's called sexual harassment. If a woman does it's called fair game. I was once promoted "because you have a nice ass". My most recent supervisor was constantly trying to get into my shorts. The last instance being on the way back to the office from a meeting she said "there's Adam and Eve, you want to stop?". Did I file claims? Of course not, but you can bet your ass a woman would most likely do just that, because they play the victim role.

What is a Jewess? Is that sort of like the N word for black people?
Jew•ess
a Jewish woman or girl.

Yes, in the same vein that ni##$r is black man or woman. The words carry the same connotation. But with a racist asshole like you, I am not telling you anything you do not already know.
You're wise, my sensitive Golfing Gator! Steve McGarrett does know everything. Nevertheless, Debbie Schlussel is what she is.

I used to work in an office with lots of women. I was a handsome dude, and anyone in the same circumstance can attest to this.

If a man says/does something it's called sexual harassment. If a woman does it's called fair game. I was once promoted "because you have a nice ass". My most recent supervisor was constantly trying to get into my shorts. The last instance being on the way back to the office from a meeting she said "there's Adam and Eve, you want to stop?". Did I file claims? Of course not, but you can bet your ass a woman would most likely do just that, because they play the victim role.

This sounds like you copied it from Penthouse forums. What an imagination you have

I used to work in an office with lots of women. I was a handsome dude, and anyone in the same circumstance can attest to this.

This sounds like you copied it from Penthouse forums. What an imagination you have

Oh sure, great response.

Forum List

Back