Breaking: SCOTUS ends Affirmative Action in university race-based admissions

Sorry Hollie, you can't run from history. I guess that is why folks don't want CRT to be taught, because you want to teach Disneyland history to children instead of the real history of America.
CRT.....
Teaching accurate history is important. Telling every white kid that they are inherently racist is mentally ill.

Have you read Nikki Stone?
She seems to take the same position that the nation of Islam takes...." All whites are demon creatures"....
How can you expect to make any progress at all with such voices?

Jo

I served in the military and you didn't, so how in the hell are you going to tell me about military service when your ass was never in the military. Yea the military has it's ups and downs like anything else in life and it also has the Good Ole Boy Network alive and well in it also.
Tell me one thing I said this actually wrong? You're fallacy is appeal to authority, as if I can't comment on a subject because I didn't serve. There is much I don't know. But nothing I stated is untrue. You still didn't answer my question as you continue to deflect. Have you used any of the benefits post service? Yes or No.
The Justice System is still racist as hell in America.
How. You commit a crime, you face the justice system. No one is forcing the black community to commit crimes at a much higher rate than all other races. You don't wake up one morning, having done nothing wrong, and go to prison. It's a fairly simple solution. And you can blame poverty all you want. But I grew up poor, raised by a fixed income grand parent. I didn't want to be poor. So I made the right life choices. So you can you and everyone else in this country.
The Education system is still racist in America, you see black kids who will be suspended from school for certain offenses and whites kids will not for the same offense.
Conjecture and speculation. I too can claim the same damn thing but in reverse. Not a valid argument on your part.
Kids are still taught that everything good comes from white folks and all the bad comes from minorities, that is why you are afraid of CRT being taught in school.
I'm not sure what school you came from. Everything I was taught and learned is that I make my own bed. Nothing has been ever given to me. CRT, am all for honest discussion on the history of America. There were a lot of atrocities done to indigenous, Africans sold to be slaves, immigrants etc., However, that was a long time ago. Our gov't has now taken the appropriate steps to remove biased and racist laws in this country. But the narrative that whites are racist by the nature of their skin color, or that they receive preferential treatment because of the color of their skin, and or that black children should expect to be treated by whites differently, is THE definition of racism.

Employment and wealth are examples of systemic racism in this country, there is still a lot of racism in hiring. The attack on Affirmative Action is going to move from getting into college and roll right on down into employment practices. See a black person can get a car loan to get any car, we can get a mortgage to buy any house, now when it comes to getting a business loan that is a horse of a different color.
You want racism to end. But you want all the leverage. You still want all the social programs that says "I'm black, therefore, give credit to me that is not due". If you want to end Racism, every man, woman and child is judged by the content of their character, deeds, and ability. You say "America needs to stop being racist", but you want policies that create unequal playing fields. That is called hypocrisy.

The Bureau of Labor Statistics shows that 58% of employed Asians worked in management, professional, and related occupations — the highest-paying major occupational category — compared with 43% of employed whites, 35% of employed Blacks, and 26% of employed Hispanics.

This, in part, can be explained by racist hiring practices that kept Blacks out of business for decades under Jim Crow. It can also be explained by more subtle forms of prejudice today.

One Harvard University study found that when Blacks and Asians "whitened" their resumes — for example, used "American" or "white"-sounding names — they got more callbacks for corporate interviews. 25% of Black candidates received callbacks from their whitened resumes, while only 10% got calls when they left ethnic details on their resume.

In 2021, overall income for Black Americans was 49% lower than for whites.

It is amazing how a white boy is always trying to tell black folks what is racist and what is not. You kill me trying to use that Dr. King bullshit about judging someone by their content of their character and not the color of their skin. America has never done that and you know it. Since you want to quote Dr. King, tell me what do you think of this that Dr. King said.

That's bullshit, that open racist are Republicans.
"integration will make our schools racial jungles" Joe Biden
"I'll have those ******* voting democrat for the next 200 years" Lyndon Johnson
Just 2 of your democrat idols and what they said about you. Looks like Johnson was right in your case.

"integration will make our schools racial jungles" Joe Biden
"I'll have those ******* voting democrat for the next 200 years" Lyndon Johnson
Just 2 of your democrat idols and what they said about you. Looks like Johnson was right in your case.
Idiot do you really want to play this game, black folks have never claimed there aren't any white Democrat racist. The Republican Party today is more openly racist than the Democrat Party.

Idiot do you really want to play this game, black folks have never claimed there aren't any white Democrat racist. The Republican Party today is more openly racist than the Democrat Party.
ok, you keep saying that, its time to prove it, give us the proof or STFU about it.

I have given you the proof, but your head is up your ass and you are in denial. So there is nothing I can do for you.
then you should be able to repeat it for all of us to read. your "proof" is what liars and race whores like Sharpton and Jackson have pumped into your head. I gave you many examples of racist democrats but you cannot come up with a single GOP racist quote. you amuse me.

then you should be able to repeat it for all of us to read. your "proof" is what liars and race whores like Sharpton and Jackson have pumped into your head. I gave you many examples of racist democrats but you cannot come up with a single GOP racist quote. you amuse me.
No numbuts, my proof comes from my life experiences. How old are you? 21. Hell the speech given by Tommy Tuberville was racist as hell. This forum is racist as hell. Tucker Carlson the right wing champion is racist as hell. This racist ruling by the Supreme Court. Any Trump rally. Do I really need to go on?

No numbuts, my proof comes from my life experiences. How old are you? 21. Hell the speech given by Tommy Tuberville was racist as hell. This forum is racist as hell. Tucker Carlson the right wing champion is racist as hell. This racist ruling by the Supreme Court. Any Trump rally. Do I really need to go on?
I am quite sure that I have been on this earth longer than you have and that my life experiences exceed yours. having pride in this great country is NOT racist. You are trying to use made up racism to justify your failures in life. Any person can be whatever he or she is willing to work hard to be, it may be harder for some than others, so what? none of us are guaranteed success and comfort. I am sorry that you are so angry, but you need to dig deep and find the real source of your anger, You are not a victim unless you allow yourself to be one. Step up, do something instead of whining about how you are being victimized by racism.

I am quite sure that I have been on this earth longer than you have and that my life experiences exceed yours.
Maybe, maybe not you damn sure don't talk like it.
having pride in this great country is NOT racist.
As a white man, you are probably right.
You are trying to use made up racism to justify your failures in life.
See that is where idiots like you show how stupid you are, I am doing well inspite of moron.

Any person can be whatever he or she is willing to work hard to be, it may be harder for some than others, so what?

Sometimes because of racism and discrimination, some black folks can and some black folks can't. So what? Nevermind that is just the arrogance of being white.

none of us are guaranteed success and comfort.

Weak ass excuse for racism.

I am sorry that you are so angry, but you need to dig deep and find the real source of your anger, You are not a victim unless you allow yourself to be one. Step up, do something instead of whining about how you are being victimized by racism.

Right so all those black folks weren't slaves, they just allowed themselves to be. We didn't have to deal with Jim Crow, we just allowed ourselves to be oppressed by it. I have been doing something all my life, now run and tell that.

Maybe, maybe not you damn sure don't talk like it.

As a white man, you are probably right.

See that is where idiots like you show how stupid you are, I am doing well inspite of moron.

Sometimes because of racism and discrimination, some black folks can and some black folks can't. So what? Nevermind that is just the arrogance of being white.

Weak ass excuse for racism.

Right so all those black folks weren't slaves, they just allowed themselves to be. We didn't have to deal with Jim Crow, we just allowed ourselves to be oppressed by it. I have been doing something all my life, now run and tell that.
Supersadmothah

way back circa 1960 when I was {sob} still young--of us with
discernment evaluated affirmative action as a kind of awkward
temporary attempt to level the playing field. Even back then it
SHOULD HAVE BEEN SUBJECT TO A TIME LIMIT
Well that time has come, and it has went. Now we'll get character and merit which is what it should be regardless of skin color.

The company that rented office space across from me had a black owner, and all 15 of his employees were black.
They (the one's guilty), discriminate openly, and they ride the past in order to justify it.

True equality isn't in play, because the script only got flipped and not ripped, otherwise racism should have gotten ripped to shreds, and a true begining started.. Well it was never to late, and here we go ... Good deal. 👍

Forum List

Back