BREAKING: Rep. Steve Stockman: Sgt. At Arms to Arrest Lois Lerner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at all the liberal trolling in this thread which is in politics and AGAINST THE FUCKING RULES.

Of course you don't want to hear anything from the Left.

Say what you will I just get tired of liberal trolling with personal attacks getting a pass. You got a point to make, make it. Otherwise get back to your stupid entertainment threads

So Stockman filed a resolution to have Lerner arrested that will go nowhere. It's an election year gimmick. Theater for the rubes. And it looks like it is working on you.

No one will be able to name one comprehensive plan put forth by Stockman to solve any of our nations problems, but they will remember this PR stunt. And this excites you.

There are doers, and there are partisan hack showboats. Guess which one Stockman is.

Totally not the point.. Stockman called out his own to set themselves apart and do the right thing. That's the entire point. I know most of you don't get that. No worries.

We get your post, toots:

" Sgt. At Arms to Arrest Lois Lerner "
You wrote it, not us.

Mother Jones? Really:lol:

Care to site any facts they got wrong about him?

Because of his conservative political beliefs he is branded "nuttiest freshman in Congress." Well I guess that makes Nancy Pelosi the "Veteran Psycho of Capitol Hill." Also, Mother Jones article is nothing but a personal smear campaign. Typical of the left.

He is an old pseudo-conservative who has a long nutty history. This is his second go round. He is matched in his use of gross hyperbole only by Louie Gohmerts.

So Stockman filed a resolution to have Lerner arrested that will go nowhere. It's an election year gimmick. Theater for the rubes. And it looks like it is working on you.

No one will be able to name one comprehensive plan put forth by Stockman to solve any of our nations problems, but they will remember this PR stunt. And this excites you.

There are doers, and there are partisan hack showboats. Guess which one Stockman is.

Totally not the point.. Stockman called out his own to set themselves apart and do the right thing. That's the entire point. I know most of you don't get that. No worries.

We get your post, toots:

You wrote it, not us.

What you and every rabid leftist here have melted down over, doesn't concern me shit breath.. I am proud that Stockman called on the party to set itself apart..

We get your post, toots:

You wrote it, not us.

What you and every rabid leftist here have melted down over, doesn't concern me shit breath.. I am proud that Stockman called on the party to set itself apart..

no worries there ... "the party" set itself apart alright, apart from reality, and the winner of the 2016 general election ... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay apart.

Put up or shut up, LadyG.

You called this "Breaking" news -- why is it NOT happening?

Shitbreath- I copy pasted the story precisely as it was written.. PRECISELY.. And it is breaking news that finally ONE Congressman has called on his party to do what SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE long ago.. If you have a problem with that or how I posted the OP, tough shit..

Check out House Resolution 565. It was approved back in May along highly partisan lines; every vote against came from a Democrat, and nearly every vote in favor came from a Wrongpublican. It called for Attorney General Eric Holder to investigate Myss Lerner's flawless, completely legal activities. Our honorable A.G. realized that he'd find nothing, so he didn't bother to form a team to investigate hyr.

Fast forward to yesterday, when Stockman starts throwing around inflammatory language such as, "the executive and judicial branches’ prolonged and dawdling failure to prosecute Attorney General Holder’s insolent contempt of the 112th Congress strongly suggests that a like proceeding against contemnor Lerner would be similarly futile."

The angry white manpigs in the Wrongpublican Party are furious about the Attorney General knowing how to do his job right, and his realization that even attempting to gather evidence to prosecute Myss Lyrnyr is clearly wrong.

Whether or not the threat of electoral defeat will scare enough Wrongpublicans away from this thing is unclear. But what is clear is that the votes are there for it. If we don't start putting pressure on our representatives NOW, telling them to vote against it, they'll think it's politically safe and wind up voting for it.

Put up or shut up, LadyG.

You called this "Breaking" news -- why is it NOT happening?

Shitbreath- I copy pasted the story precisely as it was written.. PRECISELY.. And it is breaking news that finally ONE Congressman has called on his party to do what SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE long ago.. If you have a problem with that or how I posted the OP, tough shit..

exactly as written by the Stockman campaign .. COPIED by West ..

Stockman files motion ordering the arrest of Lois Lerner | Congressman Steve Stockman..

that was yesterday, nothing today... :eusa_whistle:

CitizensArrest.jpg

It's high time the Obama Regime was reigned in

I agree. President Obama should be reigning in America.

Spoken like a servant, not a citizen. You don't deserve what this country is supposed to be.

And apparently neither does anyone else, given that it's "supposed to be" whatever way you're referring to, yet isn't.

I'm assuming you're talking about some wetdream of yours where America is a backwards, third-world patriarchy, womyn are property, and disgusting manpigs run everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back